Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner (26189 Views)

Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Fayose Turns Tailor. Pictured Sewing Clothes Ahead Of The World Women's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by zoba88: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Snippets of Governor Fayose's Speech at a Special Dinner held at Ekiti Government House in Celebration of 2017 World Women's Day

-I want to appreciate you all very specially for your strategic position in history for a world without women will be a world of crisis.

-Government is not expected to do business, it is expected to create enabling environment, that is what we are doing right now.

-You are all help mates and companions we can never wish away.

-We have to rediscover Ekiti women and tell them they can be where they ought to be, women should be respected and appreciated.

-It is not what has gone wrong, it's about how we can catch up with the lost grounds. This event will henceforth be celebrated in Ekiti.

-Before we were born, our fathers have always harassed our mothers, we can't afford to continue that way. There is no life without a woman.

-It is very irresponsible and reckless for a man to beat his wife. Allow your wife the right of place in your home.

-Some of us don't have the attitude we are supposed to have because of the way we treat our wives, there must be a change of attitude.

-Let us expose our women so they can become ministers and even presidents, our case cannot be different.

-My wife is very beautiful, if I don't celebrate her, who will I celebrate?

-I have 5 sons, I have no daughter but I look forward to a day I will begin to harvest daughter in-laws.

-If the home front is not right, the system will have problem.

-My provost, stand up, this woman taught me in ND 1 and 2 in the polytechnic, today I am her boss, that is the irony of life.

-As a parting gift for Olori Ajero(a civil servant) in the spirit of Women's Day Celebration, I upgrade her from Executive Secretary to the position of Permanent Secretary with immediate effect.

-Tomorrow at the Stadium, I will appoint two other women, don't ask me who.

-Commissioner for Agriculture, are you here? Provide for me 200 female farmers, I will support them with #200m immediately!

-Our women must go beyond the kitchen and the other room, I have told wife to call all the Oloris, we must achieve this agenda of making our women visible.

-I want to leave this state with landmarks, the governor’s office will the there after my departure, the High Court Complex will be there for life, I want to thank you very much Mrs Alade, Mrs Faseluka, wife of the speaker and our Senator of the federal republic, Abiodun Olujimi.

-Join me to produce a governor that will listen to you, I will never allow my personal interest thrive, whosoever you ask us to follow we shall follow. Whoever will be there we shall put there through you, we shall put the person there together.

-My house of assembly members, stand up for recognition, I appreciate you.

-Chief of Staff can you stand up for recognition...

-I thank you all, God bless you.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/2017-world-women-day-celebrationfayose.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by zoba88: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2017

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by zoba88: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by zoba88: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2017
More

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Kondomatic(m): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2017
God bless our women

3 Likes

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by tens4real(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose the man of the people, he is indeed greater than awolowo, the slayer of APC and of course Bihari's nightmare
I salute you sir!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by money121(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by MxtaMichealz(m): 10:37am On Mar 08, 2017
m
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by isax(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Ohkay
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Angelinastto(f): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
.woah! Love in Nigeria. Waiting for who will give me a special treat too.

2 Likes

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by rossyc(f): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by madridguy(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
grin Chai,Fayose and food be like Arsenal and Failure tongue

1 Like

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
This is certainly not the way to celebrate world women's day...but what do you expect from a state with stomach infrastructure?

If you check the account statement for that program you will hear something like
"8m was spent on this project"

2 Likes

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by mayorwah98(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
My man!!!! God bless you Mr Governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose and pọ̀nmọ́ be like

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by opegold11: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2017
The Governor that likes food grin grin grin
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2017
This same governor owes d civil servants 7months. I'm sure he will distribute his rice after d occasion as well. WICKEDNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. I really sympathize with ekiti civil servants.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by solarview(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Wow
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by wazobaaa: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Man of the people
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
that is good of him

1 Like

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Qabt(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Person we dey talk all the tym, wai e no go like food?
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Nasige(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
I thought this celebration was melt for Ekiti women, because from what i can see in the pix only politicians wives...#justsaying#

1 Like

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by okonja(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Just dey share money anyhow and they would see it as progress BUT when they finish spending it the way they got it, they would start blaming Buhari grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Qabt(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Person we dey talk all the tym, wai e no go like food? grin
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by Mendelssohn(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Is Lere Olayinka and his scrubbing brush mustache friend also part of the exco? Observe his table.
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by ProfEinstein: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2017
See how shabby the wife is dressed, money can't buy class
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by cashreport: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2017
ProfEinstein:
See how shabby the wife is dressed, money can't buy class
What do you know
Are u marride answer is no
Get lost

1 Like

Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by gentleman100(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2017
tens4real:
Fayose the man of the people, he is indeed greater than awolowo, the slayer of APC and of course Bihari's nightmare
I salute you sir!!!!
you better go and find something to do with your 3/4 already wasted life.
Re: World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner by MrGreenMavro: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2017
cheesy
Make Buhari vex step out with him wife now angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Deputy Chief Whip Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Fayose: Lai Mohammed Should Relocate To Sambisa In Borno State / Who Is The Highest Ranking Military Officer In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.