Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) (50573 Views)

Trending Throwback Photo Of Phyno That Got Nigerians Talking When He Was Nobody / Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by softwerk(f): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2017
See trending throwback photo of Kemen of BBNaija grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by MxtaMichealz(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2017
Kemenizer... blogger (handsome) ifexxy come and see ur group grin
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Mar 08, 2017
He looks quite young and cute here.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by pyyxxaro: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2017
Lip of Life cool

That lip go good to cook egusi pepper oh grin

44 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Brown14: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2017
I was LIPsified seeing this pic

How can only one person carry ten people lips ehn?

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by CONFAMA: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lipton yellow label tea

grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by prela(f): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
looked better than now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ukpa!!!!!

His lips are smaller now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by lollmaolol(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
So the mussles are from lifting Sugar & cement at BUA factory. I see why he his always overexcited when payporte brings them groceries.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by megareal: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
He looked human and innocent then. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by ring7(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
No be today the sucking start.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by chiegwu(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
The guy just believe say if he go gym him go just fine all of a sudden. ....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by softwerk(f): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
megareal:

My dear you just killed someone cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Josephnice: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
As a former body builder i must admit that i find the muscles on this guy well seated, don't even make him appeared too rigid and can even dance with it. If not for his lips, i would have agreed he is the most cute and sexy in the bbn house. I envy his stature together with bassey

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by malikombi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
ecLIPse!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by refiner(f): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Izit not this guy that was wooing me last three years?...thank God say i no gree sha...that lips can swallow me in one attempt grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by mhizAnnie(f): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
megareal:

Choiii...and you think you'll make heaven abi?
Evil in high places cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Jonasr: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2017
See his face
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by xpmode(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2017
end time Throwback

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by erewin: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2017
looks much better here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by AfroSamurai: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Like every other guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by themonk(m): 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
later he will say he is 23 years angry angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by SexyNairalander: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2017
booked
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by MrGreenMavro: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
grin

He was born in a LIP year

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Josephnice:
As a former body builder i must admit that i find the muscles on this guy well seated, don't even make him appeared too rigid and can even dance with it. If not for his lips, i would have agreed he is the most cute, most sexy in the bbn house. I envy his status together with bassey
. Former? Y did u quit?
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by teebillz: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
Izit not this guy that was wooing me last three years?...thank God say i no gree sha...that lips can swallow me in one attempt grin

You fine sha.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:
undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Negotiate: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
fine boy
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Any pic showing kemen before the lips?
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
refiner:

You almost made sense

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by Koolking(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2017
When he was working as factory worker at BUA Group.

Indeed change is not negotiable.
Re: BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) by imstillnovice: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Look before you Lip grin

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.