Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) (23032 Views)

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead / Lagos Prince Kazeem Eletu Odibo Makes History, Rediscovers Family Root In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by QuietHammer(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
The parallel universe. Isnt that where Soul goes to, when disconnected from the consciousness wifi of time and space ?
I wonder why souls of the dead from the parallel univese or other universes haven't found their way into our 'universe'.
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by KingMicky3286: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Who is he leaving Lagos for? I thought Lagos people no dey die... Please come back and take your Lagos ooo
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
money121:
He passed on Last night...

Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere, Eletu Odibo of Lagos was the head of Akarigbo Chiefs in Lagos i.e white cap chiefs.
He was the one that crowned Oba Akinolu, the sitting oba of Lagos

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/03/chief-tajudeen-gbadesere-eletu-odibo-of.html?m=1

I notice a strong link between the IJEBUS and Lagos Royal Chiefs.

1 Like

Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by Kingharzyz(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Eletu osi Oba Eko je
you meant Etu OSI oba o je.
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by ajepako(f): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Eletu osi Oba Eko je

My condolence, aburo..

Ojo a jinna sira oh..

Eyin won a daa oh..
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
QuietHammer:

I wonder why souls of the dead from the parallel univese or other universes haven't found their way into our 'universe'.
Those who havent trascended beyond time and space are still here, those who are out there on the next universe are out and only come to deliver messages or on invitation.
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by sarrki(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
ajepako:

My condolence, aburo..

Ojo a jinna sira oh..

Eyin won a daa oh..

Amin aunty mi
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by QuietHammer(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Those who havent trascended beyond time and space are still here, those who are out there on the next universe are out and only come to deliver messages or on invitation.
You seem so certain
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
QuietHammer:

You seem so certain
I know these to be true, and so do all complete minded humans whose left and right brain hemisphere function on optimum frequency.

1 Like

Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by QuietHammer(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
I know these to be true, and so do all complete minded humans whose left and right brain hemisphere function on optimum frequency.
Alright
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
AreaFada2:
RIP sir.
Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by djbobby007: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
rip eletu.....I smell eyo festival

1 Like

Re: Chief Tajudeen Gbadesere Is Dead (The Eletu Odibo Of Lagos) by pat1612(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
RIP cry cry i was there in idumota its just mourning every where around cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endangered Languages Of Nigeria + Others / WELCOME TO AFRICA - 15 Funny Attributes That Suggest That You Might Be African / Masquerade Festival Celebration In Akwa Ibom State (Videos, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.