Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

How Do I Cope With This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With This? (8581 Views)

How Do I Cope With This Guy? / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by hopey8088(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
ennon92:
In as much as u re entitle to ur opinion i think ur reasoning is whacky.

my opinion!

Whacky? Ok! That's your reasoning pattern abi, I don't do social media fight so bros, no lele, na advice I give, she fit take am and she fit leave am. And no be only me advice her. I only spoke from my perspective and experience. So bro, before you judge my reasoning, walk my steps.
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by hopey8088(m): 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
starwar:
Op no be say u don give am enough wahala before sotey e dey try manage u..I mean u've always been the stubborn type that he always beg to get your attention back then,u've always been acting like you are the lady ,he must beg u whenever there is misunderstanding between you guys even when you are wrong.Now that he finally got u even to the point of u guys planning to get married every thing you do now pisses him off

You're right
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Run.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by JhyMedex: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
U can't b a Dr and allow any1 treat u this way... U r too important to b stuck to a guy like dt...
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2017
Does he give u the silent treatment?? This will get worse after marriage. And it will be over things u might not expect.

You better give urself brain & cancelled DT wedding or see a therapist concern ing DT particular issue. I have a close friend whose husband always gives silent treatment once she disappoints him, then after a week will start talking to her again. The girl is always depressed & always feels like her husband doesn't love her. He will start behaving sweet again, and then it happens again. And he always brushes d whole thing under d carpet when he becomes normal, as if nothing significant happened.

She said she doesn't even feel comfortable discussing anything wt him cos it will end in silent treatment. My dear, this was a discussion wt a lot of tears & hopelessness. How can u be In a marriage & be in fear of offense or discussing anything sensitive?
COmMUNICATION is d most important factor for a good marriage, in order to avoid frustration & resentment. You should google about silent treatment in marriages. It is a vital ingredient in divorces. And most ladies believed d advice on d 1st page, saying its a personality type, before they got married. They regret their decision after they marry d guy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by aamstih: 4:03pm On May 06, 2017
What's the situaution now?

Hope things are a lot better?

Cheers

subtlemee:
Dear Nairalanders..this is my first thread and it stems from misery

I've been in this relationship going to two(2) years now and we are deeply in love and planning to get married this year and my introduction is coming up soon but I'm having this serious issue I need help to deal with...

We all know there's no relationship without its hurdles,frictions and tensions but each time this happens my man keeps malice which can run from days into weeks, anytime we quarrel and I try talking to him later probably to apologise he'll feign more anger and i'll leave him and stay miserable till whenever he decides to end the malice he'll come kneeling or asking his relatives or friends to call and apologise on his behalf..

i'll take this decision not to talk to him again but when once I open my door and see him kneeling I go all weak and accept his apologies and it won't take up to a week or two again something will happen and he'll start ignoring me again...

Please help and advice a miserable fellow nairalander on how to deal with this situation now that it's still early,we've not spoken since Friday and it could be worse after marriage

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 06, 2017
Why are you looking for solutions when you already what the answer is ? You have been with him for 2 years more than sufficient time to decide if this particular character trait of his can be over looked. Only you can decide if you want a husband who when upset behaves this way.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Terrence15115: 3:54am On May 23, 2017
Not to sound nasty, but it is only an immature man that keeps malice every now and then with his partner and if you do not nip it in the bud now, it will explode after marriage when he will now feel that "you belong to him". The importance of consistent communication in any relationship cannot be overemphasised. Have the courage to express all that you have written above to him and see if things will change and they have to Remember, a failed relationship is better than a broken home. Good luck
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Oksman(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2017
ennon92:
In as much as u re entitle to ur opinion i think ur reasoning is whacky.

my opinion!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by OLAJADON: 11:04am On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

I've been in this relationship going to two(2) years now and we are deeply in love and planning to get married this year and my introduction is coming up soon but I'm having this serious issue I need help to deal with...

We all know there's no relationship without its hurdles,frictions and tensions but each time this happens my man keeps malice which can run from days into weeks, anytime we quarrel and I try talking to him later probably to apologise he'll feign more anger and i'll leave him and stay miserable till whenever he decides to end the malice he'll come kneeling or asking his relatives or friends to call and apologise on his behalf..

i'll take this decision not to talk to him again but when once I open my door and see him kneeling I go all weak and accept his apologies and it won't take up to a week or two again something will happen and he'll start ignoring me again...

Please help and advice a miserable fellow nairalander on how to deal with this situation now that it's still early,we've not spoken since Friday and it could be worse after marriage

the guy loves you that is sure, he is just been immatured.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by joinnow: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2017
subtlemee:

Op go get this book
Men are from Mars and women from venus
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by lonelydora: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2017
zeezeegal:
Think, Think And Think Again.... I Cnt Cope Wit Sumone Dat Keeps Malice O.... Odikwa Dangerous

A man for that matter.
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by zeezeegal(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
lonelydora:

A man for that matter.
I Tell U

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by harsysky(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
kimbra:
We have our temperament. They're just in different degrees. Good people snap!.

I haven't seen a human being that never gets upset. It's an integral part of us. Would the op say she'd never done anything to engineer his anger then wait on him to apologise?, it seems he's the one always apologising and such relationships are depressing on the long-run.

To make any relationship work. Both parties would have to bend over at times and soothe their spouse's ego. She knows best what's good for her!.
Respect! Most wrote crap by just getting info from one party.
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by eezeribe(m): 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
ennon92:
u cant be too sure he's going after other ladies....am also experiencing this issue presently. We havent heard each other's voice since sunday, not as if am with other gals. I think the Op isnt relating the true picture of wut happened. Until i hear the man's version of the story, i wont judge him.
Exactly,the guy was just talking as if his so called experience is applicable to everyone.
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by eezeribe(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
hopey8088:
Keeping malice? I think that should be the woman's thing cos the man should be the one to keep his house in check and make sure things go right. My advice: things can only get worse between you after marriage, when he keeps malice with you, he is definitely keeping in touch with other ladies. Trust me, I'm saying this from experience. And when he comes back to you, its for him to get something and after that, he goes again till he needs that thing again. Be wise!
Rash conclusion.your so called "experience" is not a universal yardstick and can never be a criterion for evaluation.
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by hopey8088(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
eezeribe:

Rash conclusion.your so called "experience" is not a universal yardstick and can never be a criterion for evaluation.

yes sir
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by OLAJADON: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
subtlemee:

the guy loves you, he is just been immatured. i think you should see a councellor and be careful with the way you will invite him to the counsellor's place, he might feel insulted

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Bellajohnson: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Babe, it will get worse in marriage.
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by mank1234(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
If there's mutual love, respect and understanding...
There's no limit to what you both can achieve.

The human mind knows how to trick one so much. Sometimes you may be at wrong but think he is. Sometimes too much expectations from you may make you judge him unfairly.

Take the advice above to your own peril. Many are unmarried or unhappy today because they took the wrong decision.

If you're in doubt seek professional counsel, not from social media
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Assassin101: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
I knw u quite well, when you hv issues you don't apologize, you always expect the guy to come begging.
subtlemee:

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by davidif: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2018
subtlemee:

Look at this one. Someone is already showing who they really are and you are still complaining instead of fleeing. Have you not heard that when someone shows you who they truly are that you should simply believe them? Or are you one of those naive people who believe that they are eventually going to change on their own or that you can change them? hahaha
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by modik(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hello Baby Gurl, what is the situation now wrt this post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by gunpoint(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2020
subtlemee:

Did you?
Marry him?
Re: How Do I Cope With This? by subtlemee(f): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2020
gunpoint:
Did you? Marry him?

NO

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by gunpoint(m): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2020

Re: How Do I Cope With This? by Rawhumper(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Read yours, its so sad dear.

Relationship isn't easy, talk more of marriage.

ote author=Jagabanj post=54385178]This was exactly wat happened to my last 3years relationship.I had to quit cause it was so childish to me.Someone who is matured and reasonable won't behave like this. D ball is in ur court,i advice you talk to him about it.But the truth be told this is likely to continue in marriage if you two end up together. Lastly pray about it,ask God for directions.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Time Lady Share Photo After She Had Hot Sex On Facebook -see Photo / Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.