Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype (8326 Views)

The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by illegal7(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by antieverything(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2017
maybe they re avoiding you

4 Likes

Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by raph101(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2017
hot in witchcraft you mean...
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by slimthugchimee(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2017
soo true

both the ladies and the guys undecided
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by Jodha(f): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2017
Hot in witchcraft?.. grin grin... Laugh wan finish me..
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by firstking01(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2017
illegal7:
Being in Enugu for about a week,heard the girls are hot and exclusive.
They are simply fucking pretty and are just good ...the word is "Perfect" tho....
However,I haven't seen any or encountered any yet .....
What's happening?

Enugu Female Nairalanders prove me wrong ....7BD3AC93
True, they are the best igbo tribes...

1 Like

Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by Amarabae(f): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2017
So you went for nysc service in enugu and this is ur mission?to admire enugu girls
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by dacblogger: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Enter Anambra and you will see hot babes,unizik to be precise...

3 Likes

Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2017
dacblogger:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by dacblogger: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by REIIGN(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enugu girls dem like to Do

To do

To do.. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by colossus91(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
dacblogger:

after unilag is unizik in olosho business just forget jare enugu have better/decent and beautiful babes dan anambara!!
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by illegal7(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Amarabae:
So you went for nysc service in enugu and this is ur mission?to admire enugu girls

How i want take know about the town if i no mix up with the locals?Anyways, abeg send me your number
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2017
colossus91:

after unilag is unizik in olosho business just forget jare enugu have better/decent and beautiful babes dan anambara!!

The level of OLOSHOISM in UNIZIK is@its peak...I visited there and got confused.......Most Of UNIZIK babes r HUSTLERS

1 Like

Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2017
No school get fine babes pass Imsu followed by Absu
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by popefuse(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Visit ibadan u will see hot babe.quote me
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by piecesprince(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
I love and respect Enugu girls
illegal7:
Being in Enugu for about a week,heard the girls are hot and exclusive.
hey are simply fucking pretty and are just good ...the word is "Perfect" tho....
However,I haven't seen any or encountered any yet .....
What's happening?

Enugu Female Nairalanders prove me wrong ....7BD3AC93
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by colossus91(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2017
Randy91:

The level of OLOSHOISM in UNIZIK is@its peak...I visited there and got confused.......Most Of UNIZIK babes r HUSTLERS
once a babe tells me she is in unizik......i just cancel her asap.....seeems ther is a dept of olosho studies in dat skool!,

1 Like

Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by Stevengerd(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
No school get fine babes pass Imsu followed by Absu
Gbayi.. I Concur
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by sonmvayina(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
i can testify..i am married to one...she is a good cook and a bomb in the ozda room.....what else do i want...my sperm sac they empty, so one remain for any other babe...
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by stacyadams: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
them love good sex tooo grin
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by sarahbarnx252(f): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
piecesprince:
I love and respect Enugu girls
R u from enugu state? Good afternoon.
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by piecesprince(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
No am.not what about you
sarahbarnx252:
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by centmanuel(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
wooah your dp is smashing. Please what must i do to get your contact?
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by froshroy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
centmanuel:

Tell her you are from nsukka. Quote me if she doesn't give u her contact in less than a minute.
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by centmanuel(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
froshroy:
Tell her you are from nsukka. Quote me if she doesn't give u her contact in less than a minute.
you are wrong man. Though i ve stayed in enugu south lga but i dont need to lie to her
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by sarahbarnx252(f): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2017
centmanuel:

lol! Thanks. You only need mat7:7.
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by sarahbarnx252(f): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2017
froshroy:
lol! And What's wrong if I give him in less than 2sec
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by sarahbarnx252(f): 12:34am On Mar 12, 2017
piecesprince:
No am.not what about you
yes I am. But I stay in delta state. What of you?
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by centmanuel(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
lol! Thanks. You only need mat7:7.
please beautiful can i get your contact?
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by froshroy(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2017
sarahbarnx252:
lol! And What's wrong if I give him in less than 2sec
let him tell you first and u will see what will happen smiley
Re: Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype by froshroy(m): 12:44am On Mar 12, 2017
centmanuel:

you are wrong man. Though i ve stayed in enugu south lga but i dont need to lie to her
seems like you are not so interested in getting her digits. Dull again and watch me get a guy that will teach u how its done!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? / Must A Guy Dis-virgin A Girl / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.