Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos (18852 Views)

Onome Ebi Celebrates Her 37th Birthday / Pictures Of Onome Ebi With Fashola, Akpabio, Dabiri & Buhari In China / Ebi Onome Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In China (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Kingharzyz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Kingharzyz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
one of our best defender... Nice pic
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by ginajet(f): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Airborne02:
undecided
monitoring spirit
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by ItzWonderz(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:

bros she is not for sale..but i wil accept

two range rover
autobiography

a house and a plot of land at banana island

7 iphone 7

2 mobile filling station..

if you can fulfil this little demand i promise you she yours

Smh,,,Y u no just kuku run fr president so u go get all dis things
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by DollarAngel(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Intellect20:
You can tell she is a Biafraan by her beautiful glowing skin and resemblance to African Americans. You can never mistake her for an Afonja because we don't look alike with them. Afonjas stay on your own, if you must attach by force, go and attach with your brethren in Togo and Benin Republic that look carbon copy like you.

Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by ItzWonderz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
She luks old fr a futballer,,shey she go sabi play ball wella sha
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by sandrahnaub(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
U can b a female footballer and b girly.. She just proved that....wonder why d rest look like..... lipsrsealed
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Alphasoar(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Benjom:
May God bless your hustle... but the photographer no just try at all, not with the "Felele/Kaka Ball" you're holding instead of a branded one that befits your enviable status. Aside that, you bam girl !!
Thats made in Aba felele! She is proudly promoting MadeInAba!
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Alphasoar(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
And not somebody we dont know if she h"is a man! Maintain feminity no matter your trade. It pays to be YOU! Beautiful!
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by henrydadon(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
ItzWonderz:

Smh,,,Y u no just kuku run fr president so u go get all dis things

so you want me to run for president and to acquire all this things..wont you label me as a corrupt president
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by ghazab74(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Benjom:
May God bless your hustle... but the photographer no just try at all, not with the "Felele/Kaka Ball" you're holding instead of a branded one that befits your enviable status. Aside that, you bam girl !!
you remind of Wembley 4.
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by ItzWonderz(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:

so you want me to run for president and to acquire all this things..wont you label me as a corrupt president

Nah,,,i wont but i myte just tag u as a 419 president grin grin
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by martineverest(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Intellect20:

Who ask you afonja? Whether she is Igbo, Ibibio or Urhobo, Ijaw, Annag, Efik, we all look alike and share same DNA as Biafraans.
abeg, dey one side..... Sad and rice no dey mix
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Riddler32: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
To mark International Women’s Day, Nigerian female football star, Ebi Onome celebrates her remarkable recovery from a hand fracture with sizzling new photos.

Onome sustained a hand fracture in the last minutes of the final game against the Lioness of Cameroun in December, 2016.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/super-falcons-footballer-ebi-onome.html

Beautiful photoshot but she for iron the jersey na.
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by soath(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:
It's Flirtykaren in the building...

If this thread no reach Front-page, I will deactivate my account
#WengerIn or #WengerOut. Which side are you on? As for me, it's the latter. angry
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Arsenalholic(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
soath:
#WengerIn or #WengerOut. Which side are you on? As for me, it's the latter. angry
I have been #WengerOut since 2011 Fam.
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by soath(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:
I have been #WengerOut since 2011 Fam.

The embarrassment is now at its peak. The man is just forcing himself down our throat.
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Arsenalholic(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
soath:
The embarrassment is now at its peak. The man is just forcing himself down our throat.
Those English fans are too docile in my opinion... They should be more proactive and stop moaning on social media.

Why can't they boycott games in mass? Don't pay for games since that's what makes the board happy? They're happy to take your money, then deny them of it and see what happens...
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by toshmann(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
henrydadon:

bros she is not for sale..but i wil accept

two range rover
autobiography

a house and a plot of land at banana island

7 iphone 7

2 mobile filling station..

if you can fulfil this little demand i promise you she yours

Ok no wahala, just send me your acc number, also send me your photo id with your name, date of birth and current address.

Ahaaa, the babalawo also said you should send a piece of your underwear and your former address amd a copy of your school certificate.

And all the money will be yours in due course cheesy

Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Agbele1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wow, she looks pretty

Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by soath(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Those English fans are too docile in my opinion... They should be more proactive and stop moaning on social media.

Why can't they boycott games in mass? Don't pay for games since that's what makes the board happy? They're happy to take your money, then deny them of it and see what happens...
All they know is to rage on twitter and fill the stadium on Saturday. He's expected to decide on his future in the coming week. I just hope he takes a bow.

Who'd you like to see on the touchline next season? As for me, Massimiliano Allegri. I just pray sad
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Airborne02(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
ginajet:
monitoring spirit
na my job
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by debbie223(f): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
She be urhobo n ijaw by tribe,nt igbo
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by Arsenalholic(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
soath:
All they know is to rage on twitter and fill the stadium on Saturday. He's expected to decide on his future in the coming week. I just hope he takes a bow.

Who'd you like to see on the touchline next season? As for me, Massimiliano Allegri. I just pray sad
Same. I would love to see him. But I beard that guy is going to take the.Barca job.

I would have loved Simeone but he is too radical for my liking... And I think his style of play suits "smaller teams".
Re: Ebi Onome Sizzles In New Photos by fratermathy(m): 2:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Intellect20:

Who ask you afonja? Whether she is Igbo, Ibibio or Urhobo, Ijaw, Annag, Efik, we all look alike and share same DNA as Biafraans.

NO, We don't!

Urhobo-Isoko has no DNA with Biafrans, as you have just said.

We were never Biafrans and never have we propagated that cause!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea To Decide Antonio Conte’s Future In 48 Hours / Arsenal Completes £50 Million Signing Of Brighton Defender, Ben White / Agege Soccer Temple Finally Gets Seal Of Approval From CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.