Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' (37389 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by youngjoy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
but i heard yesterday wen she said she is eating too much and feeling heavy because she is close to seeing her menstral flow....
why is she now saying she was on a period wen kemen assaulted her...

hmmmm i smell lies ooo Tboss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Stellaenefa(f): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
idris4eva:
They should just let it go
White wit*ch

You are a racist for calling her "white witch". Her dad is Nigerian from Edo, that is y she is in the show.
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by ikemesit4477: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss has revealed she was on her period when disqualified housemate, Kemen tried to touch her without her Consent.

Speaking after all Housemates were played the Kemen's video to celebrate the International Women's Day in the Big Brother Naija house, Tboss said, she felt sexually assaulted by Kemen and that if she had known or awake at the time, she wouldn't have mind slapping Kemen that night.

A very sober Tboss also said, what Kemen told housemates before leaving prompted them to react badly towards her.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/i-was-on-my-period-when-kemen-touched-tboss-reveals.html

A man was lying down on the bed reading novel, suddenly he struck his finger inside the wife's pu*sy and the woman smile and says honey do u want s*x? The husband replied no I want to wet my finger so I can turn to the next page!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by PqsMike: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Eledan: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ayanmaaa!!!!!!!
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by timota(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
kingmekus:
What is PERIOD??,cos the only period I know is BREAK PERIOD during my Primary School days.
me the only period i know is free period where no subject is allocated but class captains normally use that period to write names of voice makers

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by berrystunn(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
My small brother
Please when is buhari commenting on this
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Stellaenefa(f): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
tmgold007:

please i want you to clear somthing for me....i thought it only boobs that kemen caress....abeg shey the guy touch punany also ni?

He didn't touch her boobs, he went straight to her private.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by TPAND(f): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
tmgold007:

Please where can i watch the video...i won see waten that guy do

type Kemen Tboss BBNaija Scandal video in google. Many of the bloggers hosted on their page

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Kakamorufu(m): 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
all Na lie. she Just want people sympathy so that she can win the stuff.
I just dey look sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by daveelly: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Kemen don suffer

Don't believe this her menstruating shii
Kemen would have noticed the sanitary pad immediately he tried putting his hand there

But instead he didnt, He didnt stop. Rather, he further adjusted... I regret ever voting for this biitch. Trying to gain vote from foolish sympathizers. I try not to talk abt this anymore, cos d last time i did... i attached two links; the 2nd link shows TBoss, asking Kemen later on dat same faithful day before his disqualification, "Cant U sleep without gropping somebody". And yet, she claims she was unaware as at the time she was being touched Even though, one could clearly see her raising d Duvey. She even laughed abt it while sitting and having a chat with him.

This whole crap makes me sick; especially considering the damage she is doing to Kemen's personality. Instead, she's further milking d damage to gain sympathy votes. Again, I regret ever voting you... You should have been d one out; Not Uriel. Foooooooool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dirty Talk lipsrsealed
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Kemen what is he passing through undecided grin
Dude is forever known as rapist grin.

#YOLO
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
richommie:
Dude is forever known as rapist grin.

#YOLO

Lol he should get used to it .. its life grin
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by mrLhanray(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't condone any form of sexual assault, but I feel Tboss is taking advantage of this whole thing, because women do use this kind of issue to nail guys. he may have touched you without your consent, but you initially allowed a lot of things between the two of you. he kissed you, he saw ur nude, he massaged your body and u enjoyed it and he felt you guys should settle score late in the night when everybody is asleep.
it happens, babe comes to your house to sleep over, she tells you she does not want sex after you made sexual moves, as a gentleman, you agree and sleep off, only to wake you up in the middle of the night by touching you, as guys you wake up and you both enjoy yourself.
guys should just be careful, when a girl tells you NO, respect it and try talk about it with her, if she still insist PLEASE accept it.
Though, she fit kan dey call you Mumu after that day, it's better than to be accused as a rapist. you can't predict ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol he should get used to it .. its life grin
you are wicked grin grin grin

#YOLO
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
No shame shocked
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
richommie:
you are wicked grin grin grin

#YOLO

grin anyway it will all blow over ....
so when will this ting end so i can see berra news grin first it was gifty dunno who she b sef but she cute .. now na tboss
Just pissed i cant even watch it grin
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by emmymich(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin Uhmm
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls to Avoid story dat touch the hart next tym buy padlock n Lock ur pusy xo dat no one wil Finger Yu
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by VeniJu: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss has revealed she was on her period when disqualified housemate, Kemen tried to touch her without her Consent.

Speaking after all Housemates were played the Kemen's video to celebrate the International Women's Day in the Big Brother Naija house, Tboss said, she felt sexually assaulted by Kemen and that if she had known or awake at the time, she wouldn't have mind slapping Kemen that night.

A very sober Tboss also said, what Kemen told housemates before leaving prompted them to react badly towards her.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/i-was-on-my-period-when-kemen-touched-tboss-reveals.html

Period of wetin? because dis days, gals get plenty periods.
So, was she on her period of banging & the guy just fingered her? Or she was on her period of higness.?
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by geekybabe(f): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
She never said she was on her period. These bloggers can lie !!!

She said what if she was in her period ?
Nnamdd1 you hungry desperate bloggers will do just about anything to get clicks on your blog. Liars. She never said anything like that.

4 Likes

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by goldedprince: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bleep that hoe ass biatch
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Prinszevor(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sha she no get shame at all white devil abeg no votes 4 u cos Na lke dis wer pmb been start now c our naija
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin anyway it will all blow over ....
so when will this ting end so i can see berra news grin first it was gifty dunno who she b sef but she cute .. now na tboss
Just pissed i cant even watch it grin

5weeks to come oo..kinda far. . .
You can see sinz is all over tboss b**bs.
Piercing nigga grin

#YOLO
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by pellucid(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
kemen will be like

omg shey did gal dey pee for body niiii
lllooolll
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by OkuFaba(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na dat time the thing dry sweet pass honey sef
Baba u no sabi anytin...
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by donbenz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
End time period grin
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by daveelly: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
tmgold007:

Please where can i watch the video...i won see waten that guy do

U'll find all the truth u need here.
https://twitter.com/DaveElly4/status/838728256304054272

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
richommie:

5weeks to come oo..kinda far. . .
You can see sinz is all over tboss b**bs.
Piercing nigga grin

#YOLO

Lol him and kitty na twins grin

5 more painful weeks cry
Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by oruma19: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls enof of dis nonsense Tboss and kemen touch touch brouhaha. Have pple not been touching that her nonsense asshole before? Let us hear word jare.. at last when someone reaches there now u will find out that she's not even neat. Touch me here touch me there everyday we won't hear word... Was she not touched uncountable times before she qualified to be in d big brother house? Ashawo kobokobo...mtchewww
Nnamdd1:

1 Like

Re: Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' by okrote4real: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Periodically, she emits blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Caroline Ekanem: Light-skinned Nollywood Actress / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.