Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,162 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (60106 Views)

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by profhezekiah: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
is it biafra U want go and collect it we already knw hatred cancer is in ur cells
igwebuike01:

afonjas have no dignity left in them. what type of low life is this?

6 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

Kindly get real and fave the present threat in your domain. Good thing u implicitly acknowledge that deceitful nature which u attempt to pass off as love.

Show love and receive love

Stop spreading hatred a across the road and expects love

My candid advice for you.

Insulting and calling me all sort of names is not the main thing here

Show love and grow. ...uuuuup

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by sarrki(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
ajepako:

Party? any reference to that ?

Neih....

Smell the coffee sister MI

The whole noise about this is to pitch one region against the other

Just for the hatred of buhari

Which to me loyalty to my people is no 1

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Candyrain(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
freeze001:

You mean the incident should have been swept under d carpet and not make d news so that 'the particular region' will not take the flak for the madness of others? Are they d ones that caused the clash b/w ur people?What meds are you on really?

Oshogbo weed, that I can confirm

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by wristbangle: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
I know that some jobless people will turn this thread to Afonja and Ugu "Konfu" but na their problem be that.

Someone in Ife told me if not for the timely intervention of security operatives, the casualties would have been more on the Hausa communities by angry mobs who has already killed up to 5 of them. The place is now calm sha.
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
They will come and blame IPOB

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
It baffles me a lot

They show hatred among other tribes and they want to be loved

Love is give and take

sharap! BMC like you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere
What are you insinuating? You love to hate A particular region even when the story has nothing to do with them, you never fail to show your wicked heart.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by igwebuike01: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Smell the coffee sister MI

The whole noise about this is to pitch one region against the other

Just for the hatred of buhari

Which to me loyalty to my people is no 1
hahhaha i give up on you people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Stricker321: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by igwebuike01: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
wristbangle:
I know that some people will turn this thread to Afonja and Ugu lullaby but na their problem be that.

Someone in Ife told me if not for the timely intervention of security operatives, the casualties would have been more on the Hausa communities by angry mobs who has already killed up to 5 of them. The place is now calm sha.
and that is what we are saying, they will kill but security will come and save them from being killed. Its not about five of them being killed, its for everybody to condemn their penchant for killing and stop making excuses for them

12 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

What shame are you really talking about?

Check most of your post

I have never seen love shown to others aside what you believe

You want love, you show love
Look who is talking the most negative person on this fourm how can your life progress with all this?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by thewarrior72: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Afonjas are becoming endengered specie in their own backyard. It sucks to a decendants of that coward and rat poison drinking tribalist A.W.O.L.O.W.O

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by wristbangle: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

and that is what we are saying, they will kill but security will come and save them from being killed. Its not about five of them being killed, its for everybody to condemn their penchant for killing and stop making excuses for them

Actually the Hausa communities were the one who have more casualties on their side due to the inversion of angry mobs (Yorubas)

I condemn the killing and I wasn't making any excuse. I believe people irrespective of their tribe should respect domain of another man's land where they domicile.

Every tribes has its demerit but Hausa people are ill tempered and blood lust in nature which is very dangerous.

Maybe you should tell your brothers/sisters having a field day to desist from bashing afonjas unnecessary. Have a 9c day. cool

8 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Ilovemystate: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
igwebuike01:

hahhaha i give up on you people.
The guy is number one coward from Afonja land, he came from the same family lineage with real Afonja that lost Kwara to Fulani

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by thewarrior72: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Watch as yoruba muslims will avoid this thread and those that will defy the shame will rather face eastward than blame their muslim masters. For disrespecting their host.

Such mayhem will continue to occur in yorubaland As long as there are muslim yorubas who are sympathetic to hausafulani. And expecting a total condemnation of such a brazen display of disrespect from hausafulani to their host from yoruba leaders, who happens to be muslims is tantamount to expecting a goat to talk.

Take it or leave it southwest has been islamicaly conqueard.

Only God will save the little christian popullation in yoruba land.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Adiola(f): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
oh! my odua we are endangered species so this is why my brothers don't want Biafra .

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cocktopuss: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:
Watch as yoruba muslims will avoid this thread and those that will defy the shame will rather face eastward than blame their muslim masters. For disrespecting their host.

Such mayhem will continue to occur in yorubaland As long as there are muslim yorubas who are sympathetic to hausafulani. And expecting a total condemnation of such a brazen display of disrespect from hausafulani to their host from yoruba leaders, who happens to be muslims is tantamount to expecting a goat to talk.

Take it or leave it southwest has been islamicaly conqueard.

Only God will save the little christian popullation in yoruba land.

Point is most muslim yourbas will identify as yoruba first. the fanatics are too few.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cocktopuss: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:
oh! my odua we are endangered species so this is why my brothers don't want Biafra .

Afi Adiola naa, shoo go sha?
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by thewarrior72: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
cocktopuss:

Point is most muslim yourbas will identify as yoruba first. the fanatics are too few.
^^
Do u think u talking to a stranger in yoruba land?
Who will condemn and call hausafulani to order? Is it tinubu, who's neck deep in hausafulanis butt? Or ur muslim obas who kowto to the whims and command of the northern caliphate? Or the 99% yoruba muslim supporters of buhari, who are ready to die for buhari, will condemn his people? Be real please!!

Finally, haven't u noticed that no yoruba of christian extraction is respected or valued by yoruba muslim?. Their are called all sorts names and their words taken with pinch of a salt in yoruba political sphere. Only muslim yoruba leaders are valued and respected, even though they are worst than their christian countapart

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cocktopuss: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:

^^
Do u think u talking to a stranger in yoruba land?
Who will condemn and call hausafulani to order? Is it tinubu, who's neck deep in hausafulanis butt? Or ur muslim obas who kowto to the whims and command of the northern caliphate? Or the 99% yoruba muslim supporters of buhari, who are ready to die for buhari, will condemn his people? Be real please!!

Now its obvious you are indeed not too smart. You might be living in our land but you dont know anything about my people, maybe you should relate with Yoruba more to be sure of your statements and cease with the assumptions.

A yoruba dye for buhari?? lol, gerrarahere

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by thewarrior72: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
cocktopuss:

Now its obvious you are indeed not too smart. You might be living in our land but you dont know anything about my people, maybe you should relate with Yoruba more to be sure of your statements and cease with the assumptions.

A yoruba dye for buhari?? lol, gerrarahere
Well, I will asume u are new in this forum for making this statement.

Evidence of my asertion abound in this forum Dig well and u will understand

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Prinzyy: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
Why is it that a particular region wants to show there is problem among the others

They should grow some balls

It can happen anywhere
because hausas are to be trusted unlike ibos that love money smiley)smiley)smiley)
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by cocktopuss: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
thewarrior72:

Well, I will asume u are new in this forum for making this statement.

Evidence of my asertion abound in this forum Dig well and u will understand

Evidence by igbos? Evidence by what a 15 year old says online? Evidence of trolls? If your type of evidence is gotten from a website like Nairaland then sorry you have none, the real world still exists for you to gather some real stuff. its faceless forum, get real.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by anonimi: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
ajepako:
And someone will tell me it's one Nigeria shebi?

When some people can kill in any region and government agencies will pretend all is well?

One Nigeria my yansh!

sarrki:
Sis please spare us this now! !!!!!

It's not about party now

It's about the truth

Do we know the root cause or based on hearsay

Masses of this country are always at the receiving end of the hatred preached by our political class

Misitah patriot, please show where she said anything about party in her post that you quoted.
Stop getting paranoid about your own shadow of hypocrisy. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by Philmathew(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) by chudyprince: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have never heard of an Igbo men fighting Yoruba people in Yoruba land, yet afonja perceive an Igbo man as wicked and troublesome...just negodu! undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.