Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) (31830 Views)

Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by zoba88: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: I have enacted a law here, if you rape an Ekiti woman you are going to life jail.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: My mother, I recognise you, I say thank you ma.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: As part of activities to celebrate women, I am going to elevate a woman who is presently an Executive Secretary to the position of Permanent Secretary.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: I will announce a woman special assistant before Friday.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: My government has reserved a #500m special support grant for Ekiti women.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: In the next Local Government election, we must produce one third women council chairmen, we must produce one third women councillors.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: To achieve this, women must be visible, so therefore, Ekiti women, I charge you to make yourself visible.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: Ekiti women, I am proud of you, I appreciate you.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: For my sake enemies who needs to be sacked shall be sacked, enemies who need to be sick will be sick, enemies who need to die will die.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: As part of today's celebration, I support Bukola Omo Daddy, an Ado Ekiti based female musician with the sum of #2m for procurement of musical instruments.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: About what's going on in the PDP, fear not. He who laughs last laughs best. I believe there will be justice at the Supreme Court.

#FayoseCelebratesEkitiWomen: I have the people behind me, the FG is free to withdraw their police and men of the DSS.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-fayose-his-wife-at-ekiti.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by zoba88: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2017

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by zoba88: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
zoba88:
More
more

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose don lost for this one .. you don't pray for your enemies to die, or be sick. you rather pray for them to be healthy and be stronger and see how The thunder of heaven will just scatter them like bokoharam bomb.

17 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Just y, y do Afonjas hate dis man, just y?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Pontaboki: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let them die!!!!.Oshoko we know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Millaz: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why are Africans too quick to wish death on others?

5 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by hucienda: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Buhari and Fayose ... six letter words.

2 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Pontaboki: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Most of them are not even real Afonja,the ones that hate him most are the ones with mixed gene.U know naa.Mama from Ogun,papa from Nasarawa.BMC crew oya over to you
Chikelue2000:

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Pontaboki: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
Of course.Imagine the type of Genetic disorder that someone like Sarrki is suffering from grin
Chikelue2000:
Afonjolism must be a bad genetic disorder then

11 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have the people behind me, FG is free to recall their police and DSS. Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Pontaboki: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
JideAmuGiaka:
I have the people behind me, FG is free to recall their police and DSS. Lolz

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Jonasr: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Confam reasoning
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by itzOluwa: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Egbon mi. PMB don call you since dat day?
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by neonly: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Take it or leave it dis best governor in Yoruba land

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
My nigga.... grin

Haters will diee again..

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by xpmode(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
his sole enemy is his own mouth.

By the way, we have not seen this year stomach infrastructure stunt this year from fayosw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Fesirb111: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oga Gomina Ifa-Yose. But you're not God na, do u know the transition that will happen to u between today and 2maro.....Iwo ko ni oluwa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Badest guy
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by loomer: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
I no be Yoruba nor Igbo, but this man keeps winning people to his side

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Ermacc: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
He is greater than Awolowo and Ojukwu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by AntiWailer: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol.

Donald Trump style of ranting on twitter.

Crazy man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Ogologomadu: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose we are behind you!! Nothing do u @ all. Let your enemies go and hang them sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
This man is a lunatic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:

Rather, the question should be why do ipork piglets love him so much? It is simply because they have no leaders to look up to.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by stillbigharbaz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose I trust.....
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by xpmode(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
hucienda:
Buhari and Fayose ... six letter words.

the only thing that underscore them is a alpha
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
I like how he is not a puppet to FG and this administration.

What I don't like is that I have not seen any major project in his area since being elected.

I built the first governor’s office, dualised roads of the state capital, constructed roads in every nook and cranny of the state, put on ground many structures for use of the state. I always scored the first position in development of the state.”

The governors office was already half done. We have to stop thinking that building roads is accomplishment.
Thats like saying cleaning nyash after defecating is an accomplishment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Face governance and shut up

This man talk more than he acts

Ekiti Kete

Una dooooo

2 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Were...

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by MaziArochukwu: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Little wonder we say Fayose is greater than AWOLOWO grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri / Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Obaseki: “If They Want Violence, We Will Give Them Violence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.