Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter (19427 Views)

My Bitter Experience With VIO Officials In Abuja - Affi Bassey / These Are Duties And Functions Of LASTMA, VIO And FRSC Officers - AutoReportNG / Breaking News: Governor Akinwumi Ambode Orders VIO Out Of Lagos Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by oladimejiX: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
So i was on twitter today and I came across twitter handle that reports VIO sightings all over Lagos.
I think it's really interesting, see screenshot.
Lalasticlala, mynd44, AutoJoshng what do you guys think? Good or Bad?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by AutoJoshNG: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
oladimejiX:
So i was on twitter today and I came across twitter handle that reports VIO sightings all over Lagos.

Interesting.

10 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by nairalandfreak(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Cool
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by lonelydora: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
The only law enforcement officers I'm scared of is the police, not because I'm lil-livered but because their guns are not serviced from year to year and can discharge at will.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by TosineGuy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
It wil make people like me avoid such routes, or be a 'magician' to others if i inform my friends not to pass such routes, my friends will later be calling me to find out wether they can go out or not. 'pls ur friend said i can ask u if i can go to so so and so cos of vio'. I wil be like 'its ok' or ' no oh'

5 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by DirtyGold: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Trust Nigerians to abuse stuffs.... so vio is now a plague that you are now reporting and avoiding?
Smh for Nigerians

What's tha business?

3 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Samiceman: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have no idea what this thread is talking about

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by wahles(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice#
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by daroz(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
n
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by SlimHan(f): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
All in the pursuit of money.

You need to see the way they run after bus or cars that refuses to give them money especially in Osun state.

Some officer's white shirt is already brownish in color and you see them with their pot belly urinating on road side buildings and they see nothing wrong with that

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Abbeyme: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
ok o
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good. The fear of Vio for danfo driver is the begining of wahala for them grin ; In order news countdown to nairaland pool party I going to be fun and intrested guys watch out.... Easter monday.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by PERFECT2(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
I need a girlfriend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by lexyman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol... bad market for them , any driver with the right info can change direction straight away .... but come oh, why are you running for VIO ? perfect you documents , put your car in order ,its for your own good !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
what for ?
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Zaheertyler(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
what is vio
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by DIKEnaWAR: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Meaning for people to avoid them?

3 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Divay22(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is that all
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by ojun50(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol lagosans always looking for ways to spoil market

2 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by 2dream(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
cool
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by enigma2007(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Very good! Those pple are thieves in uniform!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by MeoClark(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't even know who they are or what VIO means buh I know it's some kind of regulations against vehicle owners...

the real reason behind my comment is that Futo is in 3 weeks strike now and I want to be in the first row of comments... I mean front page.

Kemenology... who can define that

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by mizvee(f): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
oladimejiX:
LmAo... in case your vehicle particulars no dey intact.
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by uracocksucker: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't get this.....Are you now allowed to use your phone while driving?
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am confused in this thread like...

3 Likes

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by bigsmoke2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Those guys have no joy grin they can ruin you day in a twinkle of an eye . Make I sharply go follow the twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by dragonking3: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
What are we reporting them for?
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
With all due respect, whats going on here
Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by evilspirit: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
VIO stopped me today I gladly gave them all they asked for.

We both smiled and I left.

If you have all they require no need to fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter by Akanniade(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
lonelydora:
The only law enforcement officers I'm scared of is the police, not because I'm lil-livered but because their guns are not serviced from year to year and can discharge at will.
Police can be nicer and more forgiving than these vio twerp.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Jeep For Nigerian Roads? / Car Manufacturing: Nigeria To Build Industrial Parks In Three States / 9 Most Common Car-buying Mistakes To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.