Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Get Your Affordable Snacks,small Chops Etc From Ragnarking. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Get Your Affordable Snacks,small Chops Etc From Ragnarking. (476 Views)

N200 Only To Learn Culinary Dishes,cakes And Cake Decorating And Snacks / Snacks And Nylon Sealing Machine / See Benin ( Eatries Where You Queue To Buy Snacks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Affordable Snacks,small Chops Etc From Ragnarking. by ragnarking(m): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello my fellow nigers,you can order from your snack varieties from me at an affordable price,whatever the occasion be it weddings,parties,naming ceremonies and anniversaries,you can be sure I can deliver the goods.

Contact me on:08110677020/09092630189 via what's app or call. My name is David,I do hope to hear from you guys soon.Trust me you won't be disappointed.I will upload pictures of my previous jobs on the pastries,small chops etc So you guys can see them for yourselves.interested parties can contact me via the above information.Cheers and Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Brand Your Business With The Help Of Your Websites,owns Ur Food Websites / 3 Reasons Why You Need To Lose Weight / Soya Beans Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.