Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,455 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes (11962 Views)

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State / New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by Cindino20(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2017
spyder880:
We did a lot of painting at this project site, I had to personally go see the paint makers to get the correct color as requested by my client. More updates about this painting work by tomorrow

Nice thread i must confess.....you inspire alot of pple with such threads... WehDone sir!!!

Just for curiosity.. whats the function of that ladder in the fourth pics? For gettin to the last floor or workin at that height?

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
nickybabey:

I still wonder why you denied us an opportunity to buy this land, my husband called you and you said you will call him back he waited and you didn't call... I called you too we made an appointment and you said you will get back to me which you didn't again

Am terribly sorry for that, that was the week I was running around to pay the owners of the land. It was so tough. Took me more than 3 days to settle. Please select any of the plots remaining and call me so we can go see the location thus week. I am in Enugu now.

Please accept my apologies. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Cindino20:

Nice thread i must confess.....you inspire alot of pple with such threads... WehDone sir!!!

Just for curiosity.. whats the function of that ladder in the fourth pics? For gettin to the last floor or workin at that height?

For getting to do a little touch up at the upper floors.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Now, we are done with iron rod reinforcements for the decking slab.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
We are even doing the electrical piping works since this morning, we aim to cast this before weekend.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
We are still painting this block of 8 flats ..........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
More from the painting job as we round up all works here.......

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
The bag of keys are ready for us to hand over to the new landlord, as we exit and move to a new site by next week. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Sir spyder880 Am sure due to high price of material your innitial budget cannot make up this building ..pls how much was total spent till painting for this block of flat.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tritri:
Sir spyder880 Am sure due to high price of material your innitial budget cannot make up this building ..pls how much was total spent till painting for this block of flat.

I always like to approach each building contract like a forward thinking businessman. I did not deviate from the budget for building this block of 8 flats. I suffered the price hikes by turning my house into a mini warehouse where I park lots of materials I think might increase in price, I also stocked a lot of cement and rods with dealers after payment. That way, I beat the recession as I had many building materials bought cheap. Sometimes I ask my clients to pay for the next stages earlier so I can use the money to stock materials before they rise too much.

In all, this particular block of 8 flats cost us about 42 million naira to construct (materials, workmanship and supervision) till this painting level, compound works, soak away systems, tiles, electrical wires and fittings, everything inclusive.

Picture below is a room in my house now turned into a building materials store. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by PHfinest(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2017
spyder880:

I always like to approach each building contract like a forward thinking businessman. I did not deviate from the budget for building this block of 8 flats. I suffered the price hikes by turning my house into a mini warehouse where I park lots of materials I think might increase in price, I also stocked a lot of cement and rods with dealers after payment. That way, I beat the recession as I had many building materials bought cheap. Sometimes I ask the my clients to pay for the next stages earlier so I can use the money to stock materials before they rise too much.

In all, this particular block of 8 flats cost us about 42 million naira to construct (materials, workmanship and supervision) till this painting level, compound works, soak away systems, tiles, electrical wires and fittings, everything inclusive.

Picture below is a room in my house now turned into a building materials store. cheesy

Wow!!!
When someone knows his onions, it is obvious.
Good job.

The Igbo man in me wants to press calculator to check if account balance. cheesy
How much does rent go for in this area?

3 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2017
PHfinest:

Wow!!!
When someone knows his onions, it is obvious.
Good job.

The Igbo man in me wants to press calculator to check if account balance. cheesy
How much does rent go for in this area?

My Oga, rents here is only N300,000 for each flat each year. It's not so much when you consider Abuja , PH or Lagos collect much more, but many people still build multiple structures in Enugu city. But still, when I see the speed and intensity people are raising multiple buildings in this area of Enugu, I marvel.

I have 2 buildings ongoing at this zone in Enugu, the third one is loading to start in April.

4 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Getting ready for the cast, electrical works nearing completion..........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 1:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Now, we are going to start building the new site store on the new duplex project we are about to start near Enugu.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Foundation excavations we started at our new site at Abuja.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 1:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Updates from our paint works in this 8 flats building.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by InvertedHammer: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
spyder880:

My Oga, rents here is only N300,000 for each flat each year. It's not so much when you consider Abuja , PH or Lagos collect much more, but many people still build multiple structures in Enugu city. But still, when I see the speed and intensity people are raising multiple buildings in this area of Enugu, I marvel.

I have 2 buildings ongoing at this zone in Enugu, the third one is loading to start in April.

\
It is good that Igbo folks are now focusing on developing Igbo land. Once people see these, it will motivate others to follow suit. Enugu will be built up soon. I am marvelled at the surrounding edifices around your project. Quiet impressive!
//

2 Likes

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:35am On Mar 18, 2017
From our new site in Enugu, we have made many more preparations to the site as we make arrangements to start the fencing.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Mar 18, 2017
The site store construction is moving fast, the foundation for the fence and then the type of local stone we will use for the fence foundation.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Making blocks, planning for the upper floor for our building development in Benin city.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Starting to lay the walls for the upper floor..........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2017
We move on...........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2017
We have very good plots of land for sale and development around Enugu town. This piece of land is selling out fast and you could be my neighbor in a few short years cheesy

Buy a plot of land from Tigerkenn Homes at Akpuoga Nike for N1,500,000.00 today

We have payment plans that ensures you buy the land with minimum stress.

Only about 12 plots are remaining on this layout.

Call me on 0803 335 0750 to show you the land.

Thank you.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Thanks for the calls. 12 more plots to sell in this location. Buy your own plots now. Happy Sunday.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
We are fully ready to cast this deck now, I have done all the final checks and now, we can cast this 3rd deck.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
At this our newest site, many of my men have landed here and we are ready to rock, first we start with the fencing and site store.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
The ground at this location is not stable, we have had to reinforce the foundation with beams to mitigate against the risk of foundation failure.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cast the beams, mount the pillar rods.........

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
more pictures from the new site.............

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
The front and back of this our newly painted 8 flats house in Enugu, to be handed over to the new owner by next week.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Mar 20, 2017
For as low as N1.5m, you can own a plot of land with all your documentation processed and land documents mailed to your location in Nigeria or in the diaspora.

Buy a plot of land on the outskirts of Enugu town, at Tigerkenn Homes Ltd estate development at Akpuoga Nike, Enugu state.

Only about 12 plots to sell.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
We start raising this fence walls,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt / Every Home Deserves A Tastefully Furnished Product / *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.