Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes (12038 Views)

Buy Lands From Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, Isiagu, Awka, Anambra State / New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2017
elvis07:
Pls where re u working in warri nd when will u be in town so we could talk. My work place is nt far from warri jst an hour drive i can come over

I plan to be in Warri by month end. Our work is moving well there.

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by elvis07: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pls do let me know when u re in town. If posible pix or video of d tigerkenn estate will b appreciated if u can come with any to help inform my decission
spyder880:

I plan to be in Warri by month end. Our work is moving well there.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by yfeey: 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
spyder880:
This work has been going on for about a week now, we are making blocks for the construction of a classroom block for a secondary school in Nkanu local government. Work to be done by Tigerkenn homes crew.

Please do you have idea of how much will finish a typical block of of 3 classrooms.
I just need an estimate. Thank you
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2018
yfeey:

Please do you have idea of how much will finish a typical block of of 3 classrooms.
I just need an estimate. Thank you

Which location are you planning the classroom blocks, costs are location specific.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by yfeey: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
spyder880:

Which location are you planning the classroom blocks, costs are location specific.

Akure
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2018
yfeey:

Akure

Ok. I will check how much it might take.
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by yfeey: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
spyder880:

Ok. I will check how much it might take.

Okay. Thanks so. Much
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by jbigdeal: 10:33am On May 09, 2018
spyder880:

My Oga, rents here is only N300,000 for each flat each year. It's not so much when you consider Abuja , PH or Lagos collect much more, but many people still build multiple structures in Enugu city. But still, when I see the speed and intensity people are raising multiple buildings in this area of Enugu, I marvel.

I have 2 buildings ongoing at this zone in Enugu, the third one is loading to start in April.

Wow oga only N300,000 per year for each flat? Do you think the cost will increase over the years? Also do you know how much is similar in owerri?
Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by spyder880(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2018
jbigdeal:

Wow oga only N300,000 per year for each flat? Do you think the cost will increase over the years? Also do you know how much is similar in owerri?

Owerri attracts almost same rents, or slightly more than in Enugu. And yes, the rents must increase within a few years.

1 Like

Re: Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes by jbigdeal: 5:20pm On May 09, 2018
spyder880:

Owerri attracts almost same rents, or slightly more than in Enugu. And yes, the rents must increase within a few years.
Thank you oga, you are the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Start-up Tips For A Thriving Real Estate Business In Nigeria / Blocks Of Flats Property Designs / *Let's Build a Sweet 5bedroom Duplex in Abia State, Nigeria by Engr Dubem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.