Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Latest, Hottest Paying Site..... And The Story Recycles - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Latest, Hottest Paying Site..... And The Story Recycles (534 Views)

Covid-19: Immiguy The Best Paying Site In Nigeria / New Paying Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest, Hottest Paying Site..... And The Story Recycles by lindalee(f): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
"The latest hottest " that's what they always say but the story just recycles.... Same upgrading system, same too much crowd.... Sincerely Ponzi's have done more harm than good to us in this country. Am sure this thread will definitely raise a lot of spiteful comments but if we all will tell ourselves the gospel truth we'd definitely agree... Yes! It's sweet to just get alerts random credit alerts on your phone, I mean who doesn't like that extra stress -free " money workin for you kinda income " I mean if money was made by the most hardworking men wheel barrow pushers would own the world. However, sometimes it's good to just rethink before you make that decision to gamble with your hard earned or even sometimes borrowed money!! There is no free lunch anywhere in the world . Even if you didn't loose money doing it, someone will and you can help or should I use the correct ponzi grammar "Provide Help" to the next participant by not providing help at all.... Lets stop these evil guys from reaping people us off!

2 Likes

Re: The Latest, Hottest Paying Site..... And The Story Recycles by TheRealOwner(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2017
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

No Referral Network / Adron Children Edge / Zero Capital! Walk Home With N17 Million Cash B4 Xmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.