Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo (26210 Views)

Ronaldo De Lima Reveals World's Best 11 Of All Times: C. Ronaldo Missing / Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football / Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by nethacker(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2009
Pls who has outstanding records in terms of dribbling,speed,goals n trophies between Ronaldo de lima n Cristiano Ronaldo ,

Football lovers please grin grin
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Iyineda(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2009
R9 > CR7

9 is a greater number than 7 until proven otherwise. There you have it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by jalether(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
OP, what a dumb and ridiculous post, why not compare Pius Ikedia with Maradona, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by vislabraye(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2009
What a question. I know many United Fans will say CR is the best. I know of a guy who said CR is the greatest footballer ever. That angered me.

If you actually watched football from 96 till date, you will know for sure the CR is not in the class of De Lima. Forget the fact CR is the most expensive footballer today. Ronaldo was a phenomenon, he is the best striker of his time and also today, there's non equal to him.

When talking about trophies don't mention CR. Ronaldo De Lima won world footballer of the year 3ce, he was even good enough to win Euro football, He's the highest goal scorer in world cup history. He became world footballer of the year as early as 20 years of age,

PS IF THIS IS A JOKE YOU BETTER STOP IT. Don't compare them. As I'm typing, I'm fuming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2009
Cristiano Ronaldo wins it!!! grin
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by snowdrops(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2009
How can you compare someone with a worldcup winners medal, another runners up, 2 times world footballer of the year, record of the highest number of goals scored by an individual in a world cup tournament, several junior world cup medals, champions league, uefa cup, league titles in holland, italy, spain, ?france, etc etc. The phenomenon the original RONALDO.
With a fake, turkey neck, diver called c. ronaldo. Only children who started watching football 3 yrs ago will disagree.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Digriz(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2009
@poster,u shuldnt be comparing d 2 together,hw cn u be comparing past tense wt present?
Ronaldo has bn in futbal b4 CR and no need to compare d two. Why nt compare pele wt kaka or compare George weah wt Didier drogba.
Ur comparison shuld b based on players dat started playing at d same time coz CR might stil win more trophies cos he stil has age to play many tournaments.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Igbanibo: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2009
Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima all the way. C Ron is ok, but when he was at ManU, he had other attacking threats, same at Real Madrid. With Il Phenomeno, it was just him up top. No comparison!!!!!
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by vislabraye(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2009
I don't think any reasonable person would be serious say CR is equal to Da Lima talk less of saying he's better.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by 4kasibe(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2009
dis guy wey raise dis topic need kain. i wish i fit see u i 4 wipe ur yansh. c ur head. u 4 ask say out of babangida and obasanjo who play. no try me again o!
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by seunspice(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
Came across this thread and i laughed hard in french. I am a die hard United and Madrid fan, but it would be stupidity to compare those two. CR7 is not even anywhere around the likes of Messi, how come the comparison with the greatest striker that ever lived. The only Accolade missing from R9 which CR7 has is winning the champs league, but please come back to this thread when CR7 has truely proved himself to be the best of his generation and lets continue this discuss. For now he is one of the pretenders hoping to be the best while R9 was clearly the best of his generation.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by 12large: 2:07am On Sep 14, 2010
see this idiots, why can't you compare c. ronaldo to brazilian ronaldo. c. ronaldo have won everything ronado has won except world cup, please how many goals did ronaldo scored in his first season, c.ronaldo scored 35goals, he scored 42goals as a winger for man u. although ronaldo is better u can definetly compare them
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Dotman01(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2010
snowdrops:

How can you compare someone with a worldcup winners medal, another runners up, 2 times world footballer of the year, record of the highest number of goals scored by an individual in a world cup tournament, several junior world cup medals, champions league, uefa cup, league titles in holland, italy, spain, ?france, etc etc. The phenomenon the original RONALDO.
With a fake, turkey neck, diver called c. ronaldo. Only children who started watching football 3 yrs ago will disagree.
GBAM!!!
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by montelik(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2010
Ronaldo de Lima's career is over and done with, CR career still has at least another 7 years to go, maybe even a decade if he looks after himself like Giggs, Scholes e.t.c. Of course CR hasn't reached the level De Lima reached, but he is only about 26. Its like those who insist on comparing Messi to Maradona. This analysis can only be done at the end of ones career. Unless you want to compare CR at 26 years to De Lima at 26 years it makes no sense. But for all the CR haters talking any how. D guy is already recognized as one of the very best players of his age group and generation, so there is no reason to say he definitely can't rise to level of other greats or even surpass De Lima.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by JizzyJay: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
how can u compare delima ronaldo to christiano ronaldo, the difference is clear delima was better, is better and will still be better than c.ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ronaldo De Lima makes the list of Top 10 players to ever grace the game of football.
When CR7 makes the list of Top 25, we can begin comparison.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by medjai(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
obviously there's room for comparison. We are talking about men that dominated football for a particular period. Take it or leave it, CR is one of the best players of generation and one of the best players of the past decade. Anyways, its De Lima for me

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by zelalemman: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
what a comparison, too funny comparing soccer magician with a boy who play football for salary. no doubt, ronaldo delima the original , my life time soccer hero.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by harmeenut: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2011
snowdrops:

SPOT ON! hope it's not too late to give you a hug for this grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by triistar86: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2011
snowdrops:

He was 3 times world footballer of the year not even two.

And this comparison is Sacrilegious
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by TOMSY(f): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
vislabraye:
What a question. I know many United Fans will say CR is the best. I know of a guy who said CR is the greatest footballer ever. That angered me.

If you actually watched football from 96 till date, you will know for sure the CR is not in the class of De Lima. Forget the fact CR is the most expensive footballer today. Ronaldo was a phenomenon, he is the best striker of his time and also today, there's non equal to him.

When talking about trophies don't mention CR. Ronaldo De Lima won world footballer of the year 3ce, he was even good enough to win Euro football, He's the highest goal scorer in world cup history. He became world footballer of the year as early as 20 years of age,

PS IF THIS IS A JOKE YOU BETTER STOP IT. Don't compare them. As I'm typing, I'm fuming.
Lmao. He said highest goal scorer in world cup history...I wonder how the "arguers" will feel today with Ronaldo (CR7) being the highest international goal scorer EVER.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by twodee75: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Both of them played good football both for clubs and thier respective countries but before we conclude let take look at this various stats
Ronaldo De Lima
Trophies
World Cup: 1994,2002
American Cup:
1997, 1999
Olympic Games: (1)
Bronze Medal 1996
FIFA Confederations Cup: 1997
Intercontinental Cup: 2002
UEFA Europa League: 1998
European Cup Winners' Cup: 1997

Brazil:
Brazil Cup (Copa do Brasil):1993, 2009
Spain:
Spanish League (La Liga):2003
Copa del Rey: 1997
Spanish Super Cup:
1996, 2003
Holland:
Dutch Cup (KNVB Cup):

CR7
UEFA European Football Championship:
UEFA Nations League: 2019
Toulon Hopefuls Tournament:2003

Club World Cup:
2008, 2014, 2016, 2017

UEFA Champions League: (5)
2008, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018

European Super Cup:
2014, 2016, 2017
Spain:
Spanish League (La Liga):
2012, 2017
Copa del Rey:
2011, 2014
Spanish Super Cup:
2012, 2017
England:
English League (FA Premier League):
2007, 2008, 2009
FA Cup:
English Super Cup (Community Shield):
2007, 2008

English League Cup (Football League Cup):
2006, 2009
Italy:
Italian League (Calcio):
2019, 2020
Italian Cup:
Italian Super Cup (Supercoppa Italiana):
2018, 2020
Portugal:
Portuguese League (Superliga):
Portuguese Cup (Taça de Portugal):
Portuguese Super Cup (Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira):
And still counting......

To my best knowledge, the only edge Delima had over CR7 is the World Cup but when it comes to goal records and individual achievement plz give it to CR7,... I stand to be corrected

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 4:10am On Sep 03, 2021
vislabraye:

Now u know CR7 is greater
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by MaxiB1242: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
C Ronaldo should go win world cup before been compared to tye real Ronaldo De lima

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by do4luv14(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
vislabraye:

Not a good comparison, one is a 9, a complete striker, while the other is not, such a dumb question from Op
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Bigredmachine: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
What John the baptist is to Jesus christ...
is exactly what
Ronaldo delima is to to Christiano Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Bankball: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
WHO WILL BE THE FIRST MANAGER TO BE SACKED IN PREMIER LEAGUE?

Will it be
�Arteta
�Xisco
�Bruce
�Patrick
�Raphl

Get attractive odds on any of the managers to be sacked in EPL.

Register & Play now on www.naijabet. com

#ArtetaOut #arteta #epl #eplmanagers #naijabet

Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by fattprince(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Isn't it funny how most of them looked down on C. Ronaldo even when a little% warned them about comparing at such stage. Now 10 years later can any of them stand up to defend his/her argument then
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by unbitchable(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Don't ever in your life or the next compare the real Ronaldo to the old fraud. If the gods want to destroy the fake old fraud, he'd compare himself with the original.
Re: Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Don't ever in your life or the next compare the real Ronaldo to the old fraud. If the gods want to destroy the old fake fraud, he'd compare himself with the original.

Painment will kill some people oooo grin grin grin.... whether u like am or u no like am...the record speaks for itself

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Saturday's Clash Against Libya(photos) / Enter Here For 99.9% Sure Games 5-10 Odds Daily / Mikel Obi Donates N11m To Rio Olympics Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.