Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

Any Vegans On Nl!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Any Vegans On Nl!! (8585 Views)

10 Amazing Home Made Foods Even Vegans Love / Let’s GIST:- How Did You Feel The First Time You Tasted Weed? NL MUSIC / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by coolestchris(m): 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why don't u like me,tell me what you have against me,is it my looks or how i talk
Vivly:

I dont like you. Never have, never will. Stop quoting me on threads. Go and die elsewhere.
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I'm in for months being vegan now and would love to meet any vegans to share their wonderful story about how it feels so good to finally say no to meat and proccessed foods!!!!!!!!!!!
I only eat animal protein when I have a cravings - which only happens once in a while. I think am 1\2 vegan. Processed foods too? I go for those with the least number of additives smiley
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Muafrika2:

I only eat animal protein when I have a cravings - which only happens once in a while. I think am 1\2 vegan. Processed foods too? I go for those with the least number of additives smiley

tru but yuh kno some of d foods are hybrid food. It good to be very careful when choosing what foods to eat.

1 Like

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
tru but yuh kno some of d foods are hybrid food. It good to be very careful when choosing what foods to eat.
Have you heard of the vitamix, ebonyeyes?
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
NotOfThis:
Have you heard of the vitamix, ebonyeyes?
no not really, wat is it about??
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hm
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Dreyl(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vivly:

Unibenstudent aka dreyl. Continue stalking me and your life will never amount to more than 10 kobo I bet you. Stop disgracing your family iranu
I guess you are gigantically stupid that you don't know both me or the so called unibenblablah have a different personality. And where have i ever stalked you? You definitely need a resounding slap to restore your faulty brain, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Vivly(f): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dreyl:
I guess you are gigantically stupid that you don't know both me or the so called unibenblablah have a different personality. And where have i ever stalked you? You definitely need a resounding slap to restore your faulty brain, nonsense.
Sorry o. Dont blame me. You both follow female monikers only and post obnoxiously. And then again Unibenstudent is big on the fine boy swag thang too. If you're not the same person, then kudos, you just met your doppelganger on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Dreyl(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Vivly:

Sorry o. Dont blame me. You both follow female monikers only and post obnoxiously. And then again Unibenstudent is big on the fine boy swag thang too. If you're not the same person, then kudos, you just met your doppelganger on NL.
Really? I don't think a circus clown can be my doppelganger, besides i focus on important things not clowning up and down on nairaland, i live a good life offline, cheers.

1 Like

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by coolestchris(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why u no just ugly,chai,if u ugly,i would not even know of ur existence,u would be one girl that is always pompous that i didn't know about,why are u not ugly!!!
Vivly:

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by coolestchris(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2017
That girl is so stupid she covers her stupidity with big words after exhausting her life on novels
Dreyl:
Really? I don't think a circus clown can be my doppelganger, besides i focus on important things not clowning up and down on nairaland, i live a good life offline, cheers.
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by mediocre(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
You can fight though!
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by mediocre(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2017
coolestchris:
That girl is so stupid she covers her stupidity with big words after exhausting her life on novels
typical fukboy with bruised ego attitude

2 Likes

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ped007(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
Vivly:
Useless child I agree I must be a feminist. So what now?
Never stop being a source if shame to your family ok¿
My baby... Calm down...

1 Like

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonflexy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
I'm in for months being vegan now and would love to meet any vegans to share their wonderful story about how it feels so good to finally say no to meat and proccessed foods!!!!!!!!!!!

No meat?
Sounds like heresy!
No one is interested in your heretical cult cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 19, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
lacto vegetarian..but will soon become stricter towards my consumption of dairy products..

U'ld be taking a good step when u become stricter with the consumption of dairy products, particularly cow's milk. For even calves, that the milk is intended for, give up its consumption after certain age, in favor of eating green grass for their calcium needs.

The issue with cow's milk is that apart from the fact that it's mucus-forming, it also clogs the system. In addition to that, cow's milk contains hormone residues that affect people. In women, the estrogenic effects can contribute to symptoms of hormonal imbalance, such as breast cysts & other forms of tumors.
Not to mention people who are lactose intolerant. These people will be better off putting a stop to taking diary products.

Experts say that even goat's milk is better than cow's, in terms of quality.

1 Like

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 19, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
It's an amazing, spectacular, fantastic (LOLz) blender that blends everything to a pulp/perfectly (any fruits or veggies, no matter how hard!, or anything else you want to blend!), so it makes eating healthy easier and fun!! Besides smoothies, you can make your own natural juices, purees; coconut, almond, cashew milk (or any other milk), soups, sauces, pizza dough, ice cream and more! You can even use it to chop stuff. It can do a lot of things. I thought you might have heard of it b/c you're into healthy eating.

I like your yarn locs, by the way. I'm going to assume your hair's natural. I'm natural too and used to wear yarn locs a lot, love them. But I'm sorta tired of my loose natural hair these days and want to loc it for good; I'm so excited about that. I would've loc'ed it long ago but I never considered it, till now.

1 Like

Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 19, 2017
obadizena:

U'ld be taking a good step when u become stricter with the consumption of dairy products, particularly cow's milk. For even calves, that the milk is intended for, give up its consumption after certain age, in favor of eating green grass for their calcium needs.

The issue with cow's milk is that apart from the fact that it's mucus-forming, it also clogs the system. In addition to that, cow's milk contains hormone residues that affect people. In women, the estrogenic effects can contribute to symptoms of hormonal imbalance, such as breast cysts & other forms of tumors.
Not to mention people who are lactose intolerant. These people will be better off putting a stop to taking diary products.

Experts say that even goat's milk is better than cow's, in terms of quality.
I've taken cow's milk before and it often broke me out, so I've learned to stay away. I also don't eat cheddar cheese for the same reason. Other types of cheeses are okay for me tho, like Parmesan and feta. In general, I just take diary products sparingly because I'm aware most of it isn't good for you anyway.

I can drink coconut, almond, cashier nut milk (my fav) and other types of milk with no issues. I'm yet to try goat's milk b/c I've heard it tastes bitter, is that true?
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 19, 2017
NotOfThis:
I've taken cow's milk before and it often broke me out, so I've learned to stay away. I also don't eat cheddar cheese for the same reason. Other types of cheeses are okay for me tho, like Parmesan and feta. In general, I just take diary products sparingly because I'm aware most of it isn't good for you anyway.

I can drink coconut, almond, cashier nut milk (my fav) and other types of milk with no issues. I'm yet to try goat's milk b/c I've heard it tastes bitter, is that true? .

Ideally, fresh milk of a healthy goat does not taste bitter. May even taste richer & slightly sweeter than store-bought cow's milk.
However, many factors might account for changes in its taste. If she's a kid, the milk can taste bitter. In which case, one has to wait for 3 to 4 weeks for the colostrum to go away.
The milk can be bitter, if the goat is suffering from mastitis ( inflammation of the udder). This can cause chemical reactions in the milk.
Store-bought goat milk may also taste bitter or have a musky taste, due to pasteurization, packaging & longer shelf-life. There's an enzyme in goat's milk ( caproic acid) which causes it to turn "goaty" as it ages.
Furthermore, goats that graze freely in the wild may feed on some wild weeds which can cause the milk to taste bitter.
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Tnx. smiley

obadizena:

Ideally, fresh milk of a healthy goat does not taste bitter. May even taste richer & slightly sweeter than store-bought cow's milk.
However, many factors might account for changes in its taste. If she's a kid, the milk can taste bitter. In which case, one has to wait for 3 to 4 weeks for the colostrum to go away.
The milk can be bitter, if the goat is suffering from mastitis ( inflammation of the udder). This can cause chemical reactions in the milk.
Store-bought goat milk may also taste bitter or have a musky taste, due to pasteurization, packaging & longer shelf-life. There's an enzyme in goat's milk ( caproic acid) which causes it to turn "goaty" as it ages.
Furthermore, goats that graze freely in the wild may feed on some wild weeds which can cause the milk to taste bitter.
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 21, 2017
NotOfThis:
Tnx. smiley

YWC smiley
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:30am On Mar 21, 2017
NotOfThis:
It's an amazing, spectacular, fantastic (LOLz) blender that blends everything to a pulp/perfectly (any fruits or veggies, no matter how hard!, or anything else you want to blend!), so it makes eating healthy easier and fun!! Besides smoothies, you can make your own natural juices, purees; coconut, almond, cashew milk (or any other milk), soups, sauces, pizza dough, ice cream and more! You can even use it to chop stuff. It can do a lot of things. I thought you might have heard of it b/c you're into healthy eating.

I like your yarn locs, by the way. I'm going to assume your hair's natural. I'm natural too and used to wear yarn locs a lot, love them. But I'm sorta tired of my loose natural hair these days and want to loc it for good; I'm so excited about that. I would've loc'ed it long ago but I never considered it, till now.
so sorry for the long response, I was recently banned because of nonsense. Anywho now tht you mentioned about the blender, it sounds quite familiar to me. I've seen it on commercials here in the U.S. I have the nutribullet blender which is pretty good. I paid around $120 for the blender and it works like magic. I love dreadlocks every since I was a teenager, it makes me feel royal..lol
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:32am On Mar 21, 2017
ebonflexy:

No meat?
Sounds like heresy!
No one is interested in your heretical cult cheesy grin
lipsrsealed blah blah
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:32am On Mar 21, 2017
mediocre:
You can fight though!
how Yuh mean?
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Any occasional experience of cravings for sweets?
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
lipsrsealed blah blah

Your cute but a Lil stubborn! Now go have a burger...vegan food seems like some gay people _shit!
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Your cute but a Lil stubborn! Now go have a burger...vegan food seems like some gay people _shit!
omg dude that's the meanest thing I've read on NL.. Hurt mi feeling oo...
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
obadizena:
Any occasional experience of cravings for sweets?
Yes like chocolate I really have addiction for it...
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Funlordmaniac(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
omg dude that's the meanest thing I've read on NL.. Hurt mi feeling oo...

Sorry bout that but we can as well take the convo off this forum if your feenin' to get to know someone new.... wink
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Sorry bout that but we can as well take the convo off this forum if your feenin' to get to know someone new.... wink
Yuh mean yourself right?
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:03am On Mar 22, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Yuh mean yourself right?

Bye! cool
Re: Any Vegans On Nl!! by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:16am On Mar 22, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Bye! cool
exactly bye tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Disrespectful To Serve A Visitor With Just 1 Piece Of Meat??? / If You Want To Learn How To Make All Kinds Of Snacks This Is For You / How Can I Make My Okro Soup Draw ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.