Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86456 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:10am On Mar 09, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:11am On Mar 09, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:11am On Mar 09, 2017

1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Dozens Of Hausa's Massacred In Ife

Is Time You Come Back Home.

* Very atrocious and hapless incident, I pray it never happens again. You murdered the Hausas, overjoyed and yet blame them for your crimes. Many have been slayed but only 5 were reported. (By your deceitful media platforms)

* Thereupon you fabricated contrastive narrations about the incident 2 paint black them (Hausa).

* My message to the none indigenes: You should never go on reprisal attack thus killing innocent people. It is time you return home and develop your inherent domain.

" Yes you can and Yes you will make it in your belonging territory. "

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Enough is Enough

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by DickDastardly(m): 1:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Bad

3 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by ChimaAdeoye: 1:27am On Mar 09, 2017
How do we know they are Hausa and not Yoruba?

It is amazing that Yorubas ain't no longer cowards. Wow! the new generation Yoruba actually stands and fights.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Raiders: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Africans are barbaric. Why kill your fellow human because of their ethnic or religious beliefs

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Jetleeee: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Y'all need to stop spamming the whole forum with these pics. It's very unnecessary and it makes no sense

You make it appear like it's an achievement .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by MXrep: 1:36am On Mar 09, 2017
and no single one of them is wearing "baba riga" with the hausa cap? Ok

18 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by doctokwus: 1:43am On Mar 09, 2017
To what end?
What devil resides in some Nigerians that they snuff out life wen there is a disagreement over a piece of suya or d correct way to speak,or over a change of N60!
Life means nothing to many frustrated nigerians any longer.

18 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by PapaBrowne(m): 1:44am On Mar 09, 2017
Sad the kind of country we live in.
Nobody will be arrested. Nobody will be prosecuted.

I hope the powers that be aren't trying to cause problems for Osibanjo.

Start an ethnic war and claim he is incapable of managing the crisis.

Nigerians must be watchful at this time and avoid any reappraisals as there are many powerful forces unhappy with the rising popularity of Osibanjo.

18 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by FriendNG: 1:50am On Mar 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You folks don't get it. There is a monster in all of us, but just because some people allow their human part be in charge doesn't mean they are dummies. I don't see this kind of gilbrish when abookis go loco up there in the North.

PS: Please, let them go on reprisal attack. No one is going to tell your leaders up there before they send trucks to come pack the few remaining ones. If they meet them alive, that is. You must think this is any other Yoruba land.

©YBR

Am calling for peace while you're insisting on war. Do you think reprisal attack means Hausa revenging in Ife?
Then you intelligence quotient is very low.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Pointblank09(m): 1:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Why? Killing again!!!!
This is bad. Heart is heavy right now. Some of those that were killed are simply transacting their business. cry cry cry cry
BAD!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by SalamRushdie: 1:54am On Mar 09, 2017
This is so wrong...so so so wrong

8 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by tafabaloo(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2017
This is quite shameful!

When do we start behaving like barbarians in yoruba land. He who lives in glass house, they say doesn't throw stones because our kins men equally live in the northern part of nigeria .

There is nothing to glory in killing our fellow human (countrymen) . We should strive to keep the peace

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by modath(f): 2:03am On Mar 09, 2017
I won't rejoice over human lives wastage however no one has monopoly on violence.... Pushing people to the wall will ensure they turn back to face "the force pushing them with.greater force"... uhhhhmmm lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by nku5: 2:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Human life taken just like that. Why would anybody want to be part of a country like this bikonu?

I need a referendum abeg wetin be this?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Poweredbrew: 2:05am On Mar 09, 2017
MXrep:

NO, I pray hausas are killed. Hausas are the killers in both enugu and Lagos, i don't know why you should not direct your rage towards that direction like me right now. Everything is not about nairaland ethnic gibberish little man

Nah nah, I know your motive kid. You were rejoicing this morning, but disappointed its the other way round. Sorry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Poweredbrew: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2017
MXrep:

NO, I pray hausas are killed. Hausas are the killers in both enugu and Lagos, i don't know why you should not direct your rage towards that direction like me right now. Everything is not about nairaland ethnic gibberish little man. You are ones saying "igbos are full of hate" whenever we kill hausa that attack us in our towns.

The way you keep editing your post is very funny. Show me where anyone said you are full of hate for retaliating any Fulani killings in the east. I am waiting...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.