Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86478 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by eltalentino(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
modath:

I won't rejoice over human lives wastage however no one has monopoly on violence.... Pushing people to the wall will ensure they turn back to face "the force pushing them with.greater force"... uhhhhmmm lipsrsealed
Cool
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by eltalentino(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
modath:

I won't rejoice over human lives wastage however no one has monopoly on violence.... Pushing people to the wall will ensure they turn back to face "the force pushing them with.greater force"... uhhhhmmm lipsrsealed
Hope this apply to IPOB
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by willibounce1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
It is easy to brag online and celebrate killing of fellow humans or use people's death to taunt one another because of tribal stupidity. But when the real shi.t happens, all the online warriors become sober. This is a sample of what unnecessary hatred can cause and the outcome of war. When the wahala happen, your body go shiver. Infact to look at ordinary pictures will scare you, what if you experience people being butchered live, lol some of you will die just seeing that. But you can come online and shout yoruba and Afonja coward and flattinos any how you like. The OP is also making it sound as if the story is one sided. At least most of th abok.is would know that it is no longer business as usual. When fulanis go around the country killing and kidnapping innocent people, ya'll keep quiet. But when people fight back, you all find your voice.

Reality is different from NL bragging. As others have said, Nobody has the monopoly of violence. We all most learn to respect one another and embrace peace.

There is never a winner in a war.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by malware: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sanchez01:

Ife should be the last place any Hausa man would think of exhibiting his madness. Even before the 'result' of this crisis was released, I said it would not favour them because the people of Ife are a war loving people.

They started the attack and got served in return.
\\
AND YOU ARE HAPPY OVER THAT RIGHT? DON'T YOU HAVE SOME HUMAN FEELINGS?

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by durosegun(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is really bad and it doesn't depicits the omoluabi that the Yorubas are known for. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Ollyz001: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
What goes around comes around!!!!
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nathan2016: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
So just not to be called a COWARD, you go on a killing spree, forgeting there are your brothers up north.....As an advance person, if you are atleast, you should be qestioning the authorities not encouraging violence.....There is no joy in war....Do you know the economic effect this will happen in ile -ife....how many investors will like to go their and invest......i pity this country sha or should i say africans...we just odnt want to develop no matter what
CONFAMA:

You're dumbfounded right?

Ipob youths undecided

Had it been the other way round, you will all be here masturbating over the thread about how Yorubas are cowards.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
modath:

l agree with you, too many senseless & reprisal killings in Nigeriasad
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by SycophanticGoat: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
4dor:

Even if the whole world says Yorubas are cowards, there are some towns you simply cannot over step your boundaries. Do you know what happened during the Ife/Modakeke crisis?

Only fools call the Yoruba tribe coward. If Fela was the only brave man from the Yoruba Land then him alone qualifies the whole tribe for bravery. Not to mention that there were many more Fela from the Yoruba Land. As an Igbo man, I give honor to whom honor is due even though I don't agree with a Yoruba man on certain occasions, I can still live freely with a Yoruba man without fear of loosing my head.

Anyways, I'd love to know more about the crises if you don't mind. Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by sircrabo: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:

You're dumbfounded right?

Ipob youths undecided

Had it been the other way round, you will all be here masturbating over the thread about how Yorubas are cowards.

undecided

You are just looking for where to pour out your anger.

Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Enyimbamercedes: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Barbarians
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nathan2016: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
POOR PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB

KILLING EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF EMPTY PRIDE AND USELESS TEMPER

THEY THINK DANGOTE KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN IGBO YORUBA OR HAUSA
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Sanchez01: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
malware:
\\
AND YOU ARE HAPPY OVER THAT RIGHT? DON'T YOU HAVE SOME HUMAN FEELINGS?
I am not happy about it. I have lived among the Hausa folks before and I spent about five years in Ife.

Truth is, the Hausas have no regard for their hosts. There is nothing to rejoice about here. My mind is shut towards Hausas/Fulanis ever since PMB has kept mum over their terroristic tendencies in almost every part of Nigeria.

You don't shove your host about and expect them to sit back and watch.

3 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by cocktopuss: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Poverty is the root cause.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
where was the Nigeria police when all of this killings was going on !?African government institutions are completely useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by DTaj: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
MXrep:
and no single one of them is wearing "baba riga" with the hausa cap? Ok

We are ALL humans and life is sacred and should not be taken under any guise. However, if you look at some of the pictures again, some of them look like Hausa; another picture had a male dead body and near to his body were many onions spilled on the ground, with a prayer kettle. Only Hausa men are known for selling onions in markets both in the North and in other parts of Nigeria where they have settled to live with the indigenes.

From the pictures, it appeared that many Hausa people were killed in this unfortunate incident.

God should cleanse our land; too much shedding of human blood.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
FriendNG:

Am calling for peace while you're insisting on war. Do you think reprisal attack means Hausa revenging in Ife?
Then you intelligence quotient is very low.

You didn't sound like you were calling for peace. You made mentions to the fact that they killed hausas... and you said that in a very personal manner... which means you were probably codedly ringing bells of war or you want some form of retaliation. . . Perhaps the guy read your mind right!
You have to be careful with how you write things online. . .
Nevertheless, I don't support the killing of any tribe by any other tribe in Nigeria. It is highly uncommon for Yorubas to kill or fight any other tribe due to their hospitable and calm nature, but a lot of times people take it for granted and abuse their hosts.
Still, I think those responsible should be brought to book, that's it! We should also try to find out the whole truth before getting emotional over issues. If a Yoruba man kills someone unjustly, he must face the wrath of the law, same goes for the Hausas, Igbos and Niger Deltans!
Retaliation in any part of Nigeria against any tribe will further escalate matters. . . Let peace reign please. . .

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Protein0: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
It's disheartening that things like this still happen in the 21st century. Our kins in some countries face xenophobic attack, we at home still face "interethnic/interreligious" crises. What's the issue with a typical African man? Some posts here promise worse similar incidences. not until an oppressed or oppressor is addressed appropriately instead of ethnically or religiously, this country is hopeless. The media is a great tool of division in this country. Headlines like "a Fulaniman killed in Abia, an Ijaw youth lynched in Kano, Muslim suicide bomber...." are evil, uncouth and dividing with potentials of creating chaos. How do you expect an Hausa man in Kano to feel when he reads that his brother in Oyo was cheated?
Conflicts will always arise, but why do we treat interethnic and interreligious conflicts separately?
An oppressor is an oppressor. Of what benefit is his religious inclination or tribe?
Followership problems are more Mammoth than leadership's in Africa.
May The Almighty reform our ways. Aameen.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by U2ice(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
choi!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Violence does not pay, it only breeds enmity
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by obataokenwa(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
All died a painful death... that community is under serious curse. Thank God for my village, we don't have any blood shed to our record. it's forbidden in my village to conspire against a stranger. we can only expel them
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by ayyoshert: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
I am not going to glorify violence or the taking of life of another, that said. This goes out to all the fools and bastards that stereotype Yoruba as cowards, it so painful that you idiots always hide behind this platform ignorantly judging a whole nation, you live and sit in Lagos and the rotten knowledge of the Adulterated Yoruba culture you see there gives you a useless opinion of what you think Yorubas are. I am an Ekiti who was born in Ile Ife, grew up and lived my youthful life there before i moved after my university education for better fortune. At least i experienced two Yoruba/Hausa crisis during my time at home in Ife, one in 1989 and the other 1993/1994, same was the story. Ife people are not to be messed with, a town that boast of its own local militia where each member has one or more firearms. The history of the town has always been war, they are naturally fearless people, same for the modakekes,ijeshas, ekitis and ondo. For you buffoons that you should instead pray for peace, you are instigating, calling Yorubas slaves of Hausas, acting so idiotic and bitter as what you are known for every where on all social platforms, ask your people who are traders in Ile Ife, how they always tread softly and obey the laws of the land, they dont want to end up being used as food for the gods of the land. A lot of you are shameless, ungrateful and bitter set of animals.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Daewang: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is good let the enemies slaughter themselves.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I feel sick to the stomach. killing your fellow human just because he does not identify as a member of your tribe is madness and pure primitive. Hausa/fulani does not love either yoruba/igbo.. same with other tribes. This won't be the first, neither would it be the last. ijaw/itsekiri have killed each other, Ezza/ezzillo in ebonyi have killed each other, ife/modakeke have killed each other. Is the nigeria cursed? or worse still is the black man cursed??

The fact is most yorubaa still don't believe this!

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by puremind1: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
How do we know they are Hausa and not Yoruba?

It is amazing that Yorubas ain't no longer cowards. Wow! the new generation Yoruba actually stands and fights.
Go and ask your parents how Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo dealt with them and your hero ojukwu became a woman and fled to Ivory Coast. We are never cowards, but we shy away from troubles because we know the consequences of wars. Unfortunately, your hero ojukwu failed to know this and abt 3m of your parents were butchered and the coward ran away from death, committing millions into their untimely deaths.
I am so sad that this happened in the land of peace where we are known to be accommodating and tolerant. Hence, u Igbos are inhabiting here and abandoning your crime-infested and erosion-ravaged, cursed land to the serene west side of the country.
Just yesterday, you Igbos were happy that hausas will overrun ile ife and today with talis between your legs u are saying rubbish again. You people will remain second class citizens in this country till thy kingdom come and u will never be allowed to secede. If u try anything funny the last civil war will be a child play. Yoruba is never ur problem go and meet ur master the hausas. They kill u anyhow in the north and even the fulanis are dealing with u ur tiny landlocked region and your leaders are praying and fasting. Useless tribe!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Ollyz001: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na wa everyone speaking with tongue of war... Pelepele ooo

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by nopains: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
u are so so pained. why not take snipe and end it up smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:

The fact is most yorubaa still don't believe this!
Any yoruba man who thinks so is either a yoruba muslim or is damned.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by erosimo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:
Had it been the other way round, many ipob fools feeling sad and disgusted on this thread would have labelled Yorubas cowards and would've been very happy.

Hypocrites

undecided

Don't mind those flat heads unlike how they raped their women in their own land and nothing was but they will be the first to call yorubas coward if the killing is otherwise

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
and then you wonder why others call us savages !?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.