Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) (86451 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Corpse Found Floating In River In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by pussyAvenger: 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
hotwax:

For Ile-Ife? Your father and that of your Hausa brothers. Senseless IPOB. Let them try it in Ife.

Ife is a death trap. Ife is always a war zone. This is not mile2 in L:agos.

Soldier no get mouth for this one.

Have u seen a rice bullet before?
e go do u na like Barca- Psg

be hyping ife up and down as if u can slaughter a christmas fowl

when hausa come, me and u go confirm
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Amoto94(m): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is pure savagery and nothing else.
What do we gain from all these mindless killings? And the sad thing is that some morons are already basking in the euphoria of perceived victory. What a lost and cursed generation.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by CONFAMA: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
kelechi17:
lol c afonja threatening .....guy relax fyn I give it to d warriors at ife but lemme tel u beta pipe low ..if it gets to wat u tinking at akure u go run oooh ....if a war btw Ibo's and Yoruba's is to happen God forbid it will b a genocide against u cowards ....we fought d whole world Nigeria Britain d myty USSR so only u folks .lol guy Una no go last 2months

And 3million igbos were murdered... You seem proud of that...even the hutu vs tutsis massacre iN rwanda wasn't upto 3million casualties...

undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by pussyAvenger: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2017
hotwax:

For Ile-Ife? Your father and that of your Hausa brothers. Senseless IPOB. Let them try it in Ife.

Ife is a death trap. Ife is always a war zone. This is not mile2 in L:agos.

Soldier no get mouth for this one.

Have u seen a rice bullet before?
just little disagreement and u guys pounced on my innocent brothers
OK

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by pussyAvenger: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2017
CONFAMA:

And 3million igbos were murdered... You seem proud of that...even the hutu vs tutsis massacre iN rwanda wasn't upto 3million casualties...

undecided
how dare u talk shit about the great Igbos

They lost 3million but at least they fought for full 3 years against Nigeria, not Yoruba.Can u fight..
be fucking sincere to yourself

Ife pple killed soft targets- onion sellers without arms and you are felling fly...if u watch dat pic, u ll see that they were killed with stones.That means u guys still be learners

They will soon come with swords
And heads will roll

2 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Gbemini(m): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm I can't pity hausa atal,no b dem b boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 10, 2017
pussyAvenger:
how dare u talk shit about the great Igbos

They lost 3million but at least they fought for full 3 years against Nigeria, not Yoruba.Can u fight..
be fucking sincere to yourself

Ife pple killed soft targets- onion sellers without arms and you are felling fly...if u watch dat pic, u ll see that they were killed with stones.That means u guys still be learners

They will soon come with swords
And heads will roll

You Igbos hoped the Hausas were going to kill Yorubas without consequences but were disappointed.

As for the civil war, it is in history that Igbos have never won ANY war against any other tribes right from the precolonial era.

Even in the same civil war, you guys didn't get an inch of Yoruba land. In fact, your misfortunes started from Ore when 500 troops led by a Yoruba man defeated 5000 Biafran soldiers.

So, my friend, you come from a long lineage of nonentities and losers. Don't point a finger when 4 are pointing back at you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by edupedia: 2:21am On Mar 10, 2017
CONFAMA:

undecided

...he is an Ipob goat....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Sanchez01:

Ife should be the last place any Hausa man would think of exhibiting his madness. Even before the 'result' of this crisis was released, I said it would not favour them because the people of Ife are a war loving people.

They started the attack and got served in return.

The result was released....... shocked shocked shocked shocked Are we talking about WAEC here? Don't tell me the outcome of this barbarism serves your Ego.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by pazienza(m): 3:01am On Mar 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:

You Igbos hoped the Hausas were going to kill Yorubas without consequences but were disappointed.

As for the civil war, it is in history that Igbos have never won ANY war against any other tribes right from the precolonial era.

Even in the same civil war, you guys didn't get an inch of Yoruba land. In fact, your misfortunes started from Ore when 500 troops led by a Yoruba man defeated 5000 Biafran soldiers.

So, my friend, you come from a long lineage of nonentities and losers. Don't point a finger when 4 are pointing back at you.

Since you have been running your mouth around carelessly, and your Yoloba mods didn't deem it fit to curtail your denigration of the Igbo nation.
Its time your Yoloba lies are put in trash can as usual.

1. Has Yolobas ever fought a modern army in your existence before? The closest thing to modern war Yolobas fought was against the Fulanis, and the current Fulani state of Ilorin is a testament to Yoloba Cowardice.

It's. a known fact that Brave Biafran soldiers, though poorly armed killed 3times as much Nigerian soldiers as Nigerians killed them.
The shameless Nigerians had to resort to killing Biafrans civilians( by bombing houses, market places and hospitals as well as by starvation policy) to get at Biafrans.

2. It is on record that Yolobas were a bunch of savages who couldn't master the simple act of peaceful resolution of conflicts, but were instead at each other's throat in a wrestling local skirmishes called "Kiriji war", it's on record that Yolobas having failed to evolve to the simple level of peaceful co existence with one another, welcomed the British colonization with open hands, if only it can bring peace to the barbaric region.

3. It's on record that Yolobaland was a Northern region vassal region during the war. With Awolowo receiving command from Gowon.
How can a vassal region that wasn't able to liberate themselves speak of fighting off Biafrans?
Can vassals speak of victory, when the victory belongs to their masters,and they themselves only slaves?
The Ore March was compromised by Banjo, a Yoloba man Ojukwu against advise of many entrusted the Ore mission to. He('Banjo) did what Afonjas are known for, ie betray those who put faith in them.

4. Nigeria knows the non entities of Nigeria. Ilorin is always there to point us right.

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King
and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient
town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their
filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places
and all these people by imposing Islam on them by
force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and
most of them chose the Koran..."

~ Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by baby124: 3:05am On Mar 10, 2017
This is sad. Please let us resolve issues in a peaceful way. To think this rubbish started with a side window hitting a woman. Did she die or get injured? Now lives are lost over what?!!! That woman and her co-conspirators must be arrested, including the killers of these people.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2017
OkoYiboz:
Any Yoruba man who opposes the desecration of the source of the Yoruba race by outsiders is cursed and is a bastard.

Since 1914, no single Hausa/Fulani man has ever been jailed for various genocides, massacres and murders. They have taken it as a lifestyle and right to kill and destroy other Nigerians. Initially, they used to do so in the North, but then they weren't punished, they started the same thing in the south.

Hausa/Fulani people have commited genocide in virtually all the southern states without one single person being brought to book.

When they start their madness, the army(not airforce or navy) is always called in and because majority of these illiterate soldiers are of the Hausa/Fulani extraction, they usually supported these killers when commiting their crimes.

In Mile 12, Hausa soldiers came to the scene of the riots in vehicles bought by Lagos state government and were assisting the Hausas in the fight. Soldiers were there when the CP Lagos a Yoruba man was stoned and nothing happened.

Now, they have gone to the spiritual headquarters of the Yorubas to kill Yorubas and some people are condemning Yorubas in the name of political correctness. Fu.vk political correctness!

Terror can not be fought with persuasion or negotiations. It can only be fought with a superior balance of terror.

The Hausa/Fulanis didn't expect that sort of response yesterday. They took the hospitality of the Yorubas for cowardice. Now, they don't know where and how it hit them.

Let no one think that this is over, it is an event is a battle in a series of wars that would be fought. Yoruba land is not no-man's land, Yoruba safety and security is not negotiable.

Let me sound this loud and clear to other tribes, please stay out of this and keep your sanctimony and political correctness to yourselves. If anyone tries to desecrate our royalty, our gods, our people and our land, you would be decisively dealt with.

We don't give ultimatums and the consequences will not be televised.

I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by hotwax: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2017
pussyAvenger:

Hyping Ife up. Ife-Modakeke war was not more than 15 years ago.

Ask you Igbo brothers living in Ile-Ife. They all ran away when they saw real war.

I have lived in Ile-Ife, I will tell you, Ife is the most dangerous place in the whole Nigeria.

You will be foolish to try anything stupid there.

Ife and Modakeke believe war can break out tomorrow. So they are both armed to the tooth and ready for war.

Its funny now that Hausas are now Uniting Ife and Modakeke now. My brother saw Modakeke miiltia on standby waiting for Hausas in their town to try something funny.

That region is not what you have seen before.

So just shutup...Ife dont pray and fast when they confront Hausas like coward suyas in Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Disney001:
...so I soppose killing an infidel is just ?? undecided

I'm just surprised how you term someone living his life (without interfering in yours) an infidel.

I wonder sometimes if they use their brains at all
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Chauke(m): 2:55am On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=maasoap post=54437318]
When finished lying to yourself, let me know. Who is telling you about pics or news concerning South Africans xenophobic attacks on Nigerians? Go on YouTube, you will see different videos there. Abeg, pack well. [/quote

Do not believe everything that you google the internet mumu!
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by maasoap(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Chauke:
Do not believe everything that you google the internet mumu!
Now, I gave up on you.
We shouldn't believe pictures, we shouldn't believe news and bloggers and we shouldn't believe videos and everything on the Internet! But you yourself is on the Internet, right? And we should believe you instead eventhough, you're faceless here! Pathetic way to reason.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by cybriz82(m): 3:44am On Mar 13, 2017
Jetleeee:
Y'all need to stop spamming the whole forum with these pics. It's very unnecessary and it makes no sense

You make it appear like it's an achievement .

i wonder ooo i tot they will evn cook d dead bodies n eat.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by GMbuharii: 2:06am On Apr 27, 2017
Poweredbrew:

The way you keep editing your post is very funny. Show me where anyone said you are full of hate for retaliating any Fulani killings in the east. I am waiting...

waiting for ur release from beans_side,huh? Eku waiting grin grin
Born .ri_beans_soner.. grin

'p'
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by capitalzero: 4:36am On Feb 16, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:
How do we know they are Hausa and not Yoruba?

It is amazing that Yorubas ain't no longer cowards. Wow! the new generation Yoruba actually stands and fights.

You do not know yorubas. Read history of oyo empire. Yorubas are warriors but calm and diplomatic. They hold on to their culture.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by capitalzero: 4:38am On Feb 16, 2021
pussyAvenger:

Have u seen what happened in ibadan? Yorubas are not smiling!
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by adecz: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Northerners represented by their
Fulani have killed, rayped, kidnapped
& destroyed uncountable numbers of
Yoruba since this govt came to power.
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Almightyprosper: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2021
This is just ignorance, all those people aren't Nigeria. Mostly they come from neighboring countries into Nigeria to earn a living.
A detail research will tell you more truth.
That's why the power of Nigeria can never be in the hand of South people no matter how the turn around his.
Not in my eyes
All is just propaganda for power, anyway its just starting
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2021
No where is safe in nigeria ladies
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by amuwo1980: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is very wrong and very barbaric, wasting innocent lives
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
nice one *ill Dem all
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by Corn247: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
MXrep:
and no single one of them is wearing "baba riga" with the hausa cap? Ok

Loser
Re: Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) by MySolace: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2023
What is dis? cry

Dis is terrible and should be pertinently admonished. Most times, innocent people suffer more wen such menace sets in

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.