Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos (31659 Views)

Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos / SLOT Driver Flees With N5.95M Worth Of Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by CastedDude: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2017
A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by CastedDude: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2017

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by HungerBAD: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Petty Thief.

So his dream is to steal a car and make it big?small minded criminal.

A friend of mine has 7 cars doing this Uber thing, and he has some kind of track or something on them, as he can tell where all his cars are anytime.

The owner of this car should have done the same thing.

To the WRITER below me.

Let us just say something happens to President Buhari. Would that buy you a house in Lekki?would it put money into your account?work on trying to better yourself, instead of carrying so much hate in you.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2017
chai! BUHARI deserves to wither... lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by CastedDude: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by cobadit(m): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by malware: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2017
I knw that this uber nonsense no go last for naija

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by momentarylapse: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2017
That driver is a future naija governor or senator! Na so most of them dey take start! kiss

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Imoh555(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2017
He is gonna be a big boy somewhere now with the car turning up with cheap girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by africandollar: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2017
The owner must be a learner...next time make sure you (1) Get at least two guarantors to vouch for the driver, (2) Locate the driver's house preferably where he stays with his family if he has one and (3) Get a tracker installed on your car to track it's whereabouts at any point in time, some of the tracker types available now even allows you to immobilize the car.

Next time do your due diligence and don't just drop a car for Uber without safeguarding it cos Uber don't give a sh*t what these 'mad' drivers do to or with your car as long as they (Uber) are making money.

14 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by dessz(m): 8:18am On Mar 09, 2017
I don't know why I hate uber.....oh maybe its cos on any app I use they keep showing useless uber ads fūckkkkk.anyway am neither shocked nor surprised after all in every 12 there is a Judas. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by nmreports: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Petty Thief.

A friend of mine has 7 cars doing this Uber thing, and he has some kind of track or something on them, as he can tell where all his cars are anytime.

Car tracker right?.
If it is, I dont think it guarantees safety because it can be compromised too.

But better sha.

9 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by smalls001: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Trackers can be manipulated or tampered with....
HungerBAD:
Petty Thief.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2017
See the guy face grin
She make big mistake ...
only in nigeria Uber drivers be feeling funky grin
Hope she finds him or bye bye car
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Pierocash:
The guy na Yoluba person oo.anyway sha,Yoluba and petty stealing be like monkey and banana

you don't need to type dis
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Realali(f): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2017
See the fool head why would you hurt someone how help you to make a living ungreatful soul they would find you in the name of God
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Pavore9: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Pierocash:
The guy na Yoluba person oo.anyway sha,Yoluba and petty stealing be like monkey and banana

Every tribe have its share of both honest and crooked people.

7 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by quiverfull(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2017
They should go and wait for him in his home state. These kinds of petty thief don't think beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by UncleJudax(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Pierocash:
so much hate in the land. na wah for una.
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by eluquenson(m): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
See his face...thief
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by eluquenson(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2017
malware:
I knw that this uber nonsense no go last for naija
Myopic reasoning...smh

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Donald3d(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Abegi ! when i see things like this i am not quick to judge.
Before I determined never to work for anybody again and just do freelance .
I worked for a company where I was given an "official Laptop".
I had to go for my Uncle's burial and I was permitted to go with the laptop anywhere i went.
Something happened sha and I couldnt communicate with the office or resume work on the specified date.And they couldn't reach me too.
That how they claimed I absconded with their laptop.
If not that i got the job through my dads friend it would have escalated.
This is a company that pays late ,they are still owing me 45k till today.
I dropped my resignation not quite long after all the crazy oppression.
They are lucky I have Jesus ,if not dem for no see that laptop again.

Nigerian companies are soo annoying .
Be independent if you are skilled and talented !!!

21 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2017
smalls001:
Trackers can be manipulated or tampered with....
That's if they know where the trackers are kept

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Why do we Nigerians have so much dishonesty running in our blood?! undecided
Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Gten(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2017
Poverty mentality, how long can you last on the proceeds of the car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos by Taiw(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
The employer should not be bothered since he has done comprehensive insurance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Notorious Thieves Nabbed During Late Night Operation In Lagos. Photos / Man Beaten Mercilessly By Ogun Parking Management Officers (Photos) / Ayittey Powers Fights Baba Spirit On Live TV (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.