Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New (13988 Views)

Lagos Cleared 2008 Honda Civic @1.3M / Tokunbo 2008 Honda Civic @ 1.3m / Re: Bought Brand New In Nigeria,honda Crv 07/08 for sale.Pics Uploaded: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by jidewura(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hi Guys, any one knwo what it should cost to insure a brand new Honda Civic 1.8 (value is 3.2m). The quote i have so far is 5% of the cost price.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by liftedme(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
The actual rate for a comprehensive (private) Auto Insurance is 10% of the cost of the car but most insurance Companies would give you outright 50% discount, bringing it down to 5%.
However, there are some other options open to you from my company if you do not want a comprehensive cover or third party cover(which is N5000) flat. We have A motor safe-guard policy in which case you are entitled to the details below once your premium has been paid:

Motor Safe-Guard has four (4) type of cover from which you can chose Maxi, Medi or Mini.

MAXI provides the following cover
Accidental Damage (whether by accident, fire or theft) - up to N200,000
Total Loss (whether by accident, fire or theft) - up to N300,000
Third Party Liabilities: - up to N1,000,000

The Premium for MAXI Cover is only N25,000 per annum.

MEDI provides the following cover
Accidental Damage (whether by accident, fire or theft) - up to N100,000
Total Loss (whether by accident, fire or theft) - up to N200,000

The Premium for MAXI Cover is only N20,000 per annum.

MINI provides the following cover
Accidental Damage (whether by accident, fire or theft) - up to N50,000
Total Loss (whether by accident, fire or theft) - up to N100,000

The Premium for MAXI Cover is only N15,000 per annum.

for further questions and/enquiries please contact me 08038728777 or endy_el@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by tosenbaba(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
well, thats d best you can get, N160K
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by liftedme(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
For Comprehensive cover, that is rate, but for third party cover, its N5000 flat.
However, you can have the option below form my company.

Motor Safe-Guard has four (3) types of cover from which you can chose Maxi, Medi or Mini.

The Premium for MEDI Cover is only N20,000 per annum.

The Premium for MINI Cover is only N15,000 per annum.

Contact. 08038728777
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
Will that be a comprehensive coverage or a 3rd party?
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by tosenbaba(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
of course, that would be a comprehensive insurance, while the 3rd party goes for 5k,
If u r interested mail me up at tosenokuns@yahoo.com, i can hook u up with the insurance policy in my company,Equity Assurance Plc. an insurance company, located in V/I, bishop oluwole street,just behinde bar beach
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
tosenbaba:

of course, that would be a comprehensive insurance, while the 3rd party goes for 5k,
If u r interested mail me up at tosenokuns@yahoo.com, i can hook u up with the insurance policy in my company,Equity Assurance Plc. an insurance company, located in V/I, bishop oluwole street,just behinde bar beach

Do u sell life insurance?
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by GoldCircle: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Poster,
My sincere advice is that you use GT Assurance. You get unbelievable offers as well as freebies. They also settle claims promptly I think in 24hrs. had cause to pursue a claim in November (last month) when my ride was vandalized. their TAT is WOW!
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by lordimpaq(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
@gold circle

do you sell condoms as well, grin
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
lordimpaq:

@gold circle

Lol . . . .bad man with bad mind. grin
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
Just out of curiosity, is the insurance a one-time payment of %5 of the value or a monthly payment of a less percentage?
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by tosenbaba(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2009
well, its a one time payment which u renew yearly when ever its expires ,and no we don't do life insurance but if you are interested i can hook u up with a colleague of my in the life insurance company.
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by skalamanga: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2009
Why dont you try IEI (international energy insurance). their TAT is also fabulous and you get flexible payment plan ie if you dont have the total cost of insuring availabe it could be programmed for you until you complete payment. Its also 5% of total cost which i think is the industry average, but ofcourse service delivery is important which is why iam suggesting IEI.
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by slimes(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2009
GoldCircle:

@Poster,
My sincere advice is that you use GT Assurance. You get unbelievable offers as well as freebies. They also settle claims promptly I think in 24hrs. had cause to pursue a claim in November (last month) when my ride was vandalized. their TAT is WOW!

I'll buy that.
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by rasputinn(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2009
lordimpaq:

@gold circle

Yes he does,he's into comprehensive and third party bedmatic insurance
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Gentlebabs(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
Thinking about car insurance, life insurance, executive policies, children education and endowment policies, family security policies and lots more. Don’t look too far, think Aiico Insurance Pls. with our proven track record, put that risk on our shoulder, we can carry it.

From the traumatic regime of the military dictatorship, even to the newly enthroned democratic dispensation, we have been there. Even when you are no more, we will still be there.

Call me: Babs. - 0803503895, for specialized unbeatable offers. Waiting!!!
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Gentlebabs(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
Thinking about car insurance, life insurance, executive policies, children education and endowment policies, family security policies and lots more. Don’t look too far, think Aiico Insurance Pls. with our proven track record, put that risk on our shoulder, we can carry it.

From the traumatic regime of the military dictatorship, even to the newly enthroned democratic dispensation, we have been there. Even when you are no more, we will still be there.

Call me: Babs. - 08035063895, for specialized unbeatable offers. 08035063895 Waiting!!!
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by oboms(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2009
Pls can somebody tell what it will cost me to do a comprehensive insurance for a tokunbo bus of 800k.Secondly,how fast do insurance companies pay claims.Thirdly,do they pay claims for accident or just theft,and how do they pay the claims.
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by MUNEER2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2009
oboms:

Pls can somebody tell what it will cost me to do a comprehensive insurance for a tokunbo bus of 800k.Secondly,how fast do insurance companies pay claims.Thirdly,do they pay claims for accident or just theft,and how do they pay the claims.

So much questions in one comment, ptew!
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by lurvy: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2011
This thread is informative, Any reply to this poster's comment?
oboms:

Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by mrinsurer: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2011
For best insurance quotation and professional advise contact the veteran, Mr Paul via risk.advisor.ng@gmail.com or call
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Lancier(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2013
Protect your Investment On Wheels and insure your ride with us @ InsuranceDirect2U. Our rates are competitive and a claims settlement record second to none.

Vehicles above N4m will enjoy free tracking!

Opportunity to spread your premium payments twice over two months!

Discounts on other classes of insurance such as fire, burglary, marine, goods in transit etc.

Call us now on 08033054437 Email:lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin:32522912

We are at your service. Call now.

Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Konquest: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2018
liftedme:
The actual rate for a comprehensive (private) Auto Insurance is 10% of the cost of the car but most insurance Companies would give you outright 50% discount, bringing it down to 5%.
However, there are some other options open to you from my company if you do not want a comprehensive cover or third party cover(which is N5000) flat. We have A motor safe-guard policy in which case you are entitled to the details below once your premium has been paid:

Motor Safe-Guard has four (4) type of cover from which you can chose Maxi, Medi or Mini.

for further questions and/enquiries please contact me 08038728777 or endy_el@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Sagd: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
For your best motor insurance quote, kindly visit www.custodianplc.com.ng/car-insurance for comprehensive or www.custodianplc.com.ng/third-party-motor-insurance for your third party motor insurance
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by Lovelygbems: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Get your auto cover

Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by gettinganswers: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
liftedme:

I found this one quite useful when it comes to the best car insurance in Nigeria. You can look it up too.
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by gettinganswers: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
jidewura:
Hi Guys, any one knwo what it should cost to insure a brand new Honda Civic 1.8 (value is 3.2m). The quote i have so far is 5% of the cost price.

Thanks

I think it's about 5-8% PA. I think I read something along those lines when I was searching for car insurance price in Nigeria a while back.
Re: Cost Of Car Insurance In Nigeria -honda Civic 1.8 Brand New by gettinganswers: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
tosenbaba:
well, thats d best you can get, N160K

That should be about 8%. I think that tallies with what I read on insure plus on car insurance in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Tokunbo Cars / CLEAN USED 08 RAV4 LIMITED 6.8M LAST!!! / Osun State Government Pardons Vehicle Owners Who Violated The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.