Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. (18391 Views)

MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150 / The Great Plan That Work Out Well For My Neighbor! / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Tenkobos:
Even Jesus didn't heal everybody and the people he healed were not healed at once
last night we were talking about general question (Yes the question is general enough but not for everybody ) to avoid scam and all let's be realistic, like airborne1 that needs money for his taxi or selena06 and others u don't come up with business idea nd at the end of the purpose of the thread will not be achieved. how will u follow up the business idea. what is the risk calculated in the business they dropped the plan, e. t. c

i did operation research and project management in school so currently i have a point i am trying to point out here.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
i am a 300l student of funaab and i have interest in making vaseline and chemical for treating coconut disease . the only constraint is capital
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2017
I am a 300l student of the department of educational management /pol science faculty of education of the prestigious Universeity of Ibadan. I am a part time caterer(more of small chops and cocktails) and I just started buying some of my equipments to facilitate the carrying out of my services effectively (meeting client expectations) and efficiently (having my own equipment will cut the high cost of rentage )

Attached is the picture of some of the equipments( chaffing dish, non-stick fry pan, gas cylinder and gas burner) I have already bought which are just a fragment of what I need .

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by UrbanMystique: 10:39am On Mar 09, 2017
i think finalboss approach is not effective. (not trying to tell you how to spend your money though)

nairaland is a faceless forum... you can simply create 100 monickers with different ideas just to increase your chances of wining the money. even if you only need the money to go and Bleep olosho, there is no way of knowing.

if have spare money i wanna give, like the 30k, i would prefer giving it 30 people with atleast monicker not less down 6month to a year through recharge card or bank transfer.

that 1000 could safe a stranded person. just an opinion. not that anyone cares though

4 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2017
finalboss:
yea its real

Boss, pls just help me, I've answered two of the questions ppayed on that other thread
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by SirdimayG(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2017
Help a brother here
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2017
How i wish this could be extended to some of us having a rough time
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Ranchhoddas: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2017
See all these people cooking up plans on the spot. Una get all these plans since una no find way actualize am abi? Liars! Oga just knack me the 30k. Leave long talk. I need am.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by dasrackhor(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
finalboss:
yea its real
For me, am serving in a remote area of katsina state (Gozarki) where you have to travel miles to get card...The 30k will help in buying MTN,Airtel n Glo recharge card and sell to my mates and indigene ..Then slow and steady I can make it big..Am Batch B corp member..if you nid additional details I can provide you with it..
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Kathyl: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2017
UrbanMystique:
i think finalboss approach is not effective. (not trying to tell you how to spend your money though)

nairaland is a faceless forum... you can simply create 100 monickers with different ideas just to increase your chances of wining the money. even if you only need the money to go and Bleep olosho, there is no way of knowing.

if have spare money i wanna give, like the 30k, i would prefer giving it 30 people with atleast monicker not less down 6month to a year through recharge card or bank transfer.

that 1000 could safe a stranded person. just an opinion. not that anyone cares though
New monikers are not getting anything and there's no way to give out money here and not get scammed. There are people here who have monikers and alternative accounts that are years old.

We are not too dumb to notice that and I will try my best to ensure it gets to the best hands.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
UrbanMystique:

the bolded my point exactly.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2017
I wish I can help some people too but I'm a fool
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Tenkobos:
New monikers are not getting anything and there's no way to give out money here and not get scammed. There are people here who have monikers and alternative accounts that are years old.

We are not too dumb to notice that and I will try my best to ensure it gets to the best hands.

Thanks.
what if at the final end you have a relationship with the person picked? how are we going to know that the choice on who to choose is on a fair ground?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
yehmy:
last night we were talking about general question (Yes the question is general enough but not for everybody ) to avoid scam and all let's be realistic, like airborne1 that needs money for his taxi or selena06 and others u don't come up with business idea nd at the end of the purpose of the thread will not be achieved. how will u follow up the business idea. what is the risk calculated in the business they dropped the plan, e. t. c

i did operation research and project management in school so currently i have a point i am trying to point out here.
Sir.

This is not his first nor last donation. He has been give money to people that fell into the category you mentioned.

You can't say because that car needs to get fixed he should not look at people that have genuine ideas but lack the capital to start.

Besides he has already promised to look into that already so what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 10:55am On Mar 09, 2017
yehmy:
what if at the final end you have a relationship with the person picked? how are we going to know that the choice on who to choose is on a fair ground?
If he trusts me enough to let me do it then I don't see why that should bother you.

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by faithfancy: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
finalboss:
yea its real
really don't know how to write a very convincing business plan but I will just tell you my intention if given the money want to use the money, I plan to use it to start selling second hand(okirika) children wears, which I believe will sustain me and my baby which is of school age but still at home.
This will bring So much difference if I am consider to be a beneficiary cos as a Single mother without family support I find it very difficult to survive and my search for job have not been successful after. I resign from the private laboratory I was Working cos of no payment of salary for about 4months. At the moment I do collect children wears based on trust and return the money after sales, this is what have been sustaining me and my child for some months now.

Finalboss, please consider me

Thanks 0697331399 Access bank (Faith Ashir)
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Sakie: 10:59am On Mar 09, 2017
A final year student of Kogi state university. Sakinah by name
I stay of campus in a remote area where people find it difficult accessing filling stations. I want to buy kerosine which is 250 per litter at the filling station but sold at a higher rate in the black market.it goes as high as 350 pee litter in the black market.
If I can get the 30k,I will ppurchase four 25litter gallon which goes for 6250# at the filling station.They will be kept and be sold at a lesser price say 300 or 320 to attract business.
The little profit will go alone away in taking care of my needs such as my final year research project and other things.thanks.
Nb:my email is giving me tough time to access so I will drop a friends own in case I win.
Princesule2015@gmail.com
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2017
Tenkobos:
Sir.

This is not his first nor last donation. He has been give money to people that fell into the category you mentioned.

You can't say because that car needs to get fixed he should not look at people that have genuine ideas but lack the capital to start.

Besides he has already promised to look into that already so what's your point?
looking at how this thread started base on the guy that wants someone to help with accounting solving, did you see that thread? that's is what brought about this thread. now finalboss said he want something pple will have to work for and it should be general since some said not everyone offers accounting and You not the person he promised will be the one to create the thread. mind you talking about helping all the categories i mentioned. Yesternight category is not for business purpose.

Thanks
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by yehmy(m): 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
Tenkobos:
If he trusts me enough to let me do it then I don't see why that should bother you.
"Trust u say " i drop my phone. all the best man.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Mznaett: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by PraiseJesus24: 11:15am On Mar 09, 2017
best of luck
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Airborne02(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
finalboss:
yea its real
finalboss hmmmm
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by xender(m): 11:37am On Mar 09, 2017
I am a student and will need to get a second hand laptop to start my graphic design job , printing of banners for fellowships and design. I have seen who will sell the laptop for me but no money cry

its 45k and I have raised 20k remaining 25k

This is my strategy . A 100l student of a prestigious state university
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Funmilayo03: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
A START UP BUSINESS PLAN FOR A FOOD AND NATURAL DRINKS PRODUCTION.

I am Chinwe Funmilayo Ndubuisi from Abia State Nigeria. As a lady who sincerely loves and values the name and integrity of her country, I have decided to start up a bottling tomato company and the production of natural drinks with the use of additives for the health of Nigerians. I have seen the need for more tomato companies in Nigeria aside our famous Dangote industies and other imported tomato paste when we can produce it. As regards the fruit drinks, we won't deny the truth that most fruit drinks we consume here in Nigeria has a lot a additives which makes excess cusmption dangerous to our health. I have seen the need for a pure fruit drink which our elderly men and women and even children can take comfortably without the fear of endangering their health. I will be starting this production here in Okigwe were I currently school though I base in Jos plateau state which will make tomato easy for me to access.
For a start, I will be needing the following :-
- 150 bottles - 7500
-soursop fruit (which is highly effective for curing cancer) - 20,000
-Ginger- 2500
-lime-1750
- a medicinal breed of groundnuts grown in Jos - 30000
-tomatoes - 9250 for five baskets including transportation.
- fruit blender - 10,000
-tomato blender - 25000
Generator - 30000
I solicit for your help sir in any way you can please and I promise not to fail you sir. Thank you.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by malikombi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
I have a viable business plan in agriculture.
Mainly crop production with specification in tuber crops and grains.
The arable land and manpower is readily available but I need a means of sustenance before the period of harvest.
Anything goes; thanks
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Skeendip(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by baba11(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
I will not type much .I already established my business with a partner.I just need any amount to upgrade my stake from its current state. This is the link to it : https://mobile.facebook.com/Success-Rental-Services-941818385929452/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9889542639 NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL!!!!!!!
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by coded06(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
finalboss:
yea its real
Bro how 're u. You did not reply my PM
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Judasjudas(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Boss .. like 46k will go a long way .not for me tho ...for a friend of mine who secured admission and no money to pay the fees for the second time and she's about doing something stupid to get the money ..
could show u proves fboss if need be ..
thanks man ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.