Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. (18398 Views)

MTN Mpulse: New Prepaid Plan That Gives 1.2GB For Just N150 / The Great Plan That Work Out Well For My Neighbor! / Cash Club Nigeria Is A New Donation Site You Can Start With N5000 And Earn 20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Davedgr8(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
My point is this... If you can't fulfil your promise. Just Stop instead of giving one false hope. It's really heart breaking.

This isn't the first time u're doing this. And i'm nt d only person u've done same thing to. It's not cool..

see some of ur failed promises to me nd now this....

IT'S ALL GOOD.

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by babyfaceafrica: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Finalboss does not waste time when giving money..he no reach one minute set..technobos needs to provide us explanation why he had to contact people without hope of giving them money.I was suppose to open the thread before but since he said finalboss okayed his own idea,I backed out....I hope everything is okay sha
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davedgr8:
what's up finalboss .. you are yet to redeem your pledge.

Things ain't done this way. This is not the first time you are failing to keep to your word. Not just me, but other nairanders like airborne nd the likes.
You shouldn't give one false hope if you know you can't fulfil your promise.

After sending me a PM nd forwarded my payment details , you just lock up. I guess you don't know how it feels.
Youre beginning to disappoint me
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Davedgr8(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
but d way finalboss dey ignore ppu eeehn, I cnt just imagine. it's well sha.

finalboss remain blessed o. na ur turn
na so... E GO BETTER... NA TIME
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davedgr8:
My point is this... If you can't fulfil your promise. Just Stop instead of giving one false hope. It's really heart breaking.

This isn't the first time u're doing this. And i'm nt d only person u've done same thing to. It's not cool..

see some of ur failed promises to me nd now this....

IT'S ALL GOOD.

for my own security... i changed my mind bro

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
but d way finalboss dey ignore ppu eeehn, I cnt just imagine. it's well sha.

finalboss remain blessed o. na ur turn

sorry sis , the problem is i cnt answer every one.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Davedgr8(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tenkobos:
Youre beginning to disappoint me
Sorry. But, I need to pour out my mind.

I'm not interested in the money again. I will get it somewhere else. Thanks.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davedgr8:
na so... E GO BETTER... NA TIME

nigger whats the meaning of all this ??

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Onpurpose: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
hello tenkobos what's happening
so many questions need answers, why was the winner selected and what made him stand out from others, how are we sure the winner have no relationship with the person you asked to select the winner
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davedgr8:
Sorry. But, I need to pour out my mind.

I'm not interested in the money again. I will get it somewhere else. Thanks.
am not owing you or anyone i just feel like giving , why all this

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Finalboss does not waste time when giving money..he no reach one minute set..technobos needs to provide us explanation why he had to contact people without hope of giving them money.I was suppose to open the thread before but since he said finalboss okayed his own idea,I backed out....I hope everything is okay sha
Ok here's what happened.

He said on the first thread that he wants to give out N30k, hope you remember? but he later said that I should make it 2people that's N60k but before I could get the account details of the second person, he said he's limiting it to one person again and I have inboxed the second guy up there but he hasn't replied so I sent the account details of the first person.

When the second person later replied, I explained to him what happened and assured him that I will see to it myself if he(final boss) didn't change his mind later.

This was supposed to be between him(dave) and I but Nigerians and their impatience is something I just can't explain.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onpurpose:
so many questions need answers, why was the winner selected and what made him stand out from others, how are we sure the winner have no relationship with the person you asked to select the winner

seriously i am not interested in that.. i am suppose to give it out normal, but seems sm people are just ready to scam me and i dnt want my money to vanish like that ...thanks

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

sorry sis , the problem is i cnt answer every one.
No problem. don't b annoyed 4 disturbing u with mentions and pms. thanks for ur good works here. take care
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by babyfaceafrica: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tenkobos:
Ok here's what happened.

He said on the first thread that he wants to give out N30k, hope you remember? but he later said that I should make it 2people that's N60k but before I could get the account details of the second person, he said he's limiting it to one person again and I have inboxed the second guy up there but he hasn't replied so I sent the account details of the first person.

When the second person later replied, I explained to him what happened and assured him that I will see to it myself if he(final boss) didn't change his mind later.

This was supposed to be between him(dave) and I but Nigerians and their impatience is something I just can't explain.
hmmmmm......if you explained to him what finalboss said..why he dey para?....its well..I guess next time things will be clearer..you self no transparency..and you did not tell us the modalities of how the winner was chosen.nothing do you sha..nice one ..
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
No problem. don't b annoyed 4 disturbing u with mentions and pms. thanks for ur good works here. take care
hey am sorry to... can send your pm once again

1 Like

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
hmmmmm......if you explained to him what finalboss said..why he dey para?....its well..I guess next time things will be clearer
I did, you can ask him
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

seriously i am not interested in that.. i am suppose to give it out normal, but seems sm people are just ready to scam me and i dnt want my money to vanish like that ...thanks
See why I suggested that someone else should pick the winner.

It's just impossible to please Nigerians
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

No problem. don't b annoyed 4 disturbing u with mentions and pms.
thanks for ur good works here.
take care
Pure Psychology
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by finalboss(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
seriously there's no way i can reply all private messages , but you guys dnt just understand , i cn help everyone but its just time and patience and to you guys sending threatening messages... God seeing you...

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onpurpose:
I can give you my personal details and the name and number of the winner(with his permission ofcourse) so you can go offline and do some DSS and FBI stuff
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Onpurpose: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:

at last I finally got a mention from you. grin

Btw, I know you have been upset from people attitude which is understandable cos you don't owe anybody a dime. I suggest you stop helping people this forum since it has been abuse or you go back to your old ways of fastest finger which was fun even though it has never favour me.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by babyfaceafrica: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Guys that one don go...if finalboss has picked the winner himself,I guess there won't have being hullabaloo.... Que Sera Sera..better luck next time..finalboss kip the good job up!!
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tenkobos:
See why I suggested that someone else should pick the winner.

It's just impossible to please Nigerians
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
seriously there's no way i can reply all private messages , but you guys dnt just understand , i cn help everyone but its just time and patience and to you guys sending threatening messages... God seeing you...
Lolz... Has it gotten to that already?
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by babyfaceafrica: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
threatening you ke?..won sise owo si e lowo ni? That's unfair!!!
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Ikanium(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
they send threat messages like seriously?? nawa oooo person decide to help again na problem
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by babyfaceafrica: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Onpurpose:
at last I finally got a mention from you. grin

Btw, I know you have been upset from people attitude which is understandable cos you don't owe anybody a dime. I suggest you stop helping people this forum since it has been abuse or you go back to your old ways of fastest finger which was fun even though it has never favour me.

that fastest finger sense..at least no one go complain
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Onpurpose: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tenkobos:
I can give you my personal details and the name and number of the winner(with his permission ofcourse) so you can go offline and do some DSS and FBI stuff
I know you are way bigger than that, 30k can make you descend so low, but for those that don't know you too well or have issues with trust I think some details of why he was selected should have been stated and you didn't make any formal announcement of the winner.
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Really? Someone who is a total stranger to you promised to give you money that he doesn't owe you. He decides not to give you the money again due to whatever reason known to the stranger and you are vexing like this? Man promises and fail, Only God don't.. .....STAY STRONG HELP IS ON THE WAY grin
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Tenkobos(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
olatunji21:

It wasn't transparent enough though... U should have put it to a vote or any other means rather than random selection....Was expecting to see that barber guy as one of the possible winner... Enough said, congrats to the winner and better luck next time to the not so successful.. Shalom
Alright bro.

I will do better next time
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Tenkobos:
Alright bro.

I will do better next time
d...
Re: Drop A Business Plan That You Can Start With N30k & You May Get The Money. by Onpurpose: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
finalboss:
please post the username of whoever sent you a threatening mail and let me take it up from there. Just the username is enough for me to track him down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days / The Mom With Most Kids (69 Kids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.