Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (69349 Views)

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / Hilarious Chat Between Husband And Wife. Pic / Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
luxy44:

Did you say "just 13years" Guy, I pray you experience just 7years!
you are dumb with ur post... Pls learn to mind ur damn business... Back to sender by the way... E-diot
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
godson4u79:
And you probably forgot the man is 50 yrs old already. What a very nice advice from you. If na you you go wait??

lol..
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
geraldhumphrey:

You are very stupid!jex add 13yrs to ur age with no concrete achievement.. .den u will knw wat it looks lyk
you lack home training... Cant you talk without insulting someone??

Ode

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
ncoolsome:

very impatient..his not an asernal fan
lol... As in ehn
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:
you are dumb with ur post... Pls learn to mind ur damn business... Back to sender by the way... E-diot

That's the way it is dear! 13years isn't "just". Btw, with the hatred you are showing here you can't achieve your "dead" doctor dream! Ewu! Na ur mama b idiot....
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by gofnor(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Islie:

From ealier story

https://www.nairaland.com/3667980/wife-sends-husband-prison-marrying

The woman at the center of attraction have gave reasons why she did what she did i.e by sending her husband to prison

http://pmexpressng.com/wont-share-husbands-manhood-woman-childless-wife-vows/

Pic: Ngozi Ezenwagu who sent her husband Adolphus to jail

Ngo, u sent your husband to jail?, wait for the NEMESIS. Oga eze, u wey leave ngo choice, go marry your choice, that means, e don tey wey you dey do tinini tanana with your choice.

1 Share

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
luxy44:

That's the way it is dear! 13years isn't "just". Btw, with the hatred you are showing here you can't achieve your "dead" doctor dream! Ewu! Na ur mama b idiot....
u lack home training.. I pity ur spouse.... Cant you just ignore a post even if u dont like it? Mannerless child..
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by femolii: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
OSUS PEOPLE SELF.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by princejayboss: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
In as much as I am not married to to two women but this news got me thinking.

I ask myself why do we often like oyibo ways .... I was at the mexico city airport few weeks ago and a gay guy was trying to touch my son... I got no chills on him.. Some oyibo went asking me, why am I wicked that its their culture and that love is love and that I have to accept that.

I got angry... I told them that no one can push me to accept who or what I don't want ... At a point we started discussing the slogan "love is love"

I told them that its a shame that we as Africans are pushed to accepting their culture but have they ever tried accepting our culture which gives us the moral right to have many wives ? (Polygamy) all the oyibo jump up and said is barbaric ... I called of them hypocrite for doing so but at a point they all kept quiet and see the point.

In a this, my point is very clear, how on earth is marrying two women now a sin in Africa?..... Shame on us ... We must fight to preserve our culture not just on marriage but on other things.

Recently 95% of women believes that white wedding is the legal wedding ....traditional wedding is just a ceremony.... We just love to take white tradition without thinking.

The woman in question is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by SalJay(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Just 1 3 years and you want another wife??

What an impatient man...

God will give you a child woman... Trust God..

u call 13 yrs just? Can you pray for such temptation? do you even know what d woman has done 2 her womb b4 getting married? be patient b4 u comment
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Bigsteveg(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dude, did u read the part where she said it was both their decision and she was even the one that went to their village and brought the second wife.

God help this young generation, no wonder there is a major failure in English language, when u can't even read few lines and understand, how will you pass essay in English .

read it again my friend and try to understand, it can't be as difficult as that

doctimonyeka:
Just 1 3 years and you want another wife??

What an impatient man...

God will give you a child woman... Trust God..
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by castro316: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Clap. For yourself. You just won yourself a broken home. More still....divorce
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by lammsohiman(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Just buy a pouch so that you can put it inside when you finish using it.....shebi na ur property baa?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by MikaSoko(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm ds is serious o
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
DLondonboiy:
13years no be 'just'...If you no fit born, allow others that can born to born in peace...which kind nonsense be this?

You don't want to share the manhood and yet you no want born? So that the innocent man would die without children? Tufiakwa!

Only God knows what this woman did with her womb when she was still doing 'omoge'..
you are very ignorant, what a waste of your parents school fees what if the man has the issue. Spits,

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
undecidedAbeg which kind news be this.....
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Jahblessme: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chai
Poor family.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by arnold123: 12:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Islie:

From ealier story

https://www.nairaland.com/3667980/wife-sends-husband-prison-marrying

The woman at the center of attraction have gave reasons why she did what she did i.e by sending her husband to prison

http://pmexpressng.com/wont-share-husbands-manhood-woman-childless-wife-vows/

Pic: Ngozi Ezenwagu who sent her husband Adolphus to jail

why do all these Nigerians just talk shayt most of the damn time?
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Burgerlomo: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
SafeDavid:
Because his manhood lives on. grin

In Mama Peace's voice
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by SafeDavid(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Burgerlomo:

In Mama Peace's voice

lol! grin
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by purple3091: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
princejayboss:
In as much as I am not married to to two women but this news got me thinking.

I ask myself why do we often like oyibo ways .... I was at the mexico city airport few weeks ago and a gay guy was trying to touch my son... I got no chills on him.. Some oyibo went asking me, why am I wicked that its their culture and that love is love and that I have to accept that.

I got angry... I told them that no one can push me to accept who or what I don't want ... At a point we started discussing the slogan "love is love"

I told them that its a shame that we as Africans are pushed to accepting their culture but have they ever tried accepting our culture which gives us the moral right to have many wives ? (Polygamy) all the oyibo jump up and said is barbaric ... I called of them hypocrite for doing so but at a point they all kept quiet and see the point.

In a this, my point is very clear, how on earth is marrying two women now a sin in Africa?..... Shame on us ... We must fight to preserve our culture not just on marriage but on other things.

Recently 95% of women believes that white wedding is the legal wedding ....traditional wedding is just a ceremony.... We just love to take white tradition without thinking.

The woman in question is a disgrace to womanhood
since you are all for african culture,and not oyibo ways please dont be a hyporite and remove all nonafrican things in your life which includes the clothes you wear,technology and tertiary education!gat it?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by princejayboss: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
purple3091:
since you are all for african culture,and not oyibo ways please dont be a hyporite and remove all nonafrican things in your life which includes the clothes you wear,technology and tertiary education!gat it?

You lack basic knowledge to understand my stand point
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by purple3091: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
princejayboss:

You lack basic knowledge to understand my stand point
i dont need basic knowledge to understand hypocrisy and un-intelligence..it takes more than basic knowledge.you typed of how you disagree about white/a.k.a western ways etc and i simply told you to follow your own advice.
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 29, 2018
officialJP:
cucumber is free in d market grin

Lol.... grin
Re: I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) by jbblues24(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2019
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.