Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Is The Yooooba Race Dead? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is The Yooooba Race Dead? (924 Views)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / What Has The Black Race Contributed To The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Yooooba Race Dead? by natty666(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
The only race with the most sophisticated traditional religion in black Africa is seems to be dead because her shrines are now in ruin. Her children are now islamised and confused in the face of the changes taking place in the world.
Re: Is The Yooooba Race Dead? by RasAshenafi: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Yuh are partially right my Lord but Our Most Gracious Race(though endangered species) but not in extintion yet but if care is not taken we shall be a story in the past. Adopted real-lie-gions have successfully managed to destroy our indigenous reliable religions but any which way people like yuh and I shall do our best in the restoration of the Glory of Yorubas....trust me my Lord...Guidance n Blessings.

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Is Killing Us With His Africans! / A Leap Year / Yoruba Day- Tell Us Your Best Yoruba Food And The Reason Why U Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.