Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) (37733 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by ochejoseph(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
I was going through a thread by Barcanista this morning on the wife not cook saga and decided to browse through Twitter and I realised that most Nigerian women are smarter than that nonsense.

With the exception of few of them who don't know their left from the right and those whose only occupation is to sell what's between their legs most Nigerian women are smart and won't let those "omega" girls ruin their homes.
A woman is not just a wife she is a mother and even in the animal world the absence of females is the pasdport to starvation, yes they are that important .

To the men we must learn to appreciate these women

They change their names to ours, leave their family to help us start our own, get pregnant for us and disfigure their bodies and some times loose their lives in the process of bring forth our offspring's

I join other men around to Globe to appreciate the monarch of heaven for the good women who still enjoy cooking for their families.

May history be kind to us today and always

See screenshots of what the smart ones have to say .......

www.twitter.com/ocheJoseph

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
Even though I have a cook, if I read anywhere that my wife supported the #WifeNotCook nonsense, I will not only trend #HusbandNotATM but will also hire a model that can cook 'hot' meals for me.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Even though I have a cook, if I read anywhere that my wife supported the #WifeNotCook nonsense, I will not only trend #HusbandNotATM but will also hire a model that can cook 'hot' meals for me.

1. If you believe #wifenotcook is a 'nonsense' trend/ something your wife shouldn't support, why do you have a cook?
2. Is getting a cook who cooks 'hot' meals supposed to be a punishment?

P.S.: All these #wifenotcook and #husbandnotATM trending is wash....

A number of homes have cooks/ helps who cook and are financed by the wives.

Again the tags might mean that a wife/husband is worth more than cooking & spending.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

1. If you believe #wifenotcook is a 'nonsense' trend/ something your wife shouldn't support, why do you have a cook?
2. Is getting a cook who cooks 'hot' meals supposed to be a punishment?

1. Because she is a hard working programmer but must cook my meal whenever she is in the country.
2. It is not a punishment, it is a threat and real one.

Note: Just hearing that statement alone #WifeNotACook, I will activate the threat and I mean it. Run your home the way you like, but here I am the Sheriff.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Acidosis(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
I agree with Atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

1. Because she is a hard working programmer but must cook my meal whenever she is in the country.
2. It is not a punishment, it is a threat and real one.

Note: Just hearing that statement alone #WifeNotACook, I will activate the threat and I mean it. Run your home the way you like, but here I am the Sheriff.

1. So when she is outside the country, she is still your wife even if she can't perform the duty of cooking.
2. Really? Lols!

9 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by bukatyne(f): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Acidosis:
I agree with Atiku

Does Titi his wife cook for him?

Drama Drama!

8 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

1. So when she is outside the country, she is still your wife even if she can't perform the duty of cooking.
2. Really? Lols!

My annoyance is not about even cooking. I have a cook, but if a wife has a mindset that she is not a cook, guy it is time to raise the amber alert.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Acidosis(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
bukatyne:

Does Titi his wife cook for him?

Drama Drama!

Atiku has grown ups who are old enough to cook for their dad and mom.

I have never met his wife Titi so I wouldn't know whether she alternates cooking with her daughters and chef/cook.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by sweatlana: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nonsense.

Abeg make it go COOK better fresh fish soup for my husband who is returning today cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Tazdroid(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is the wrongest manner to portray the roles women play in the society

I mean what do some people mean by "women get pregnant, disfigure their bodies, blah blah.

Men didn't create women, women are naturally made to conceive and lose their usual shape in a while, and have children but it's by choice, marriage is not an obligation.

Some people marry but mutually agree not to have children. For those who have children, there are a lot of materials on how to stay healthy and active even while pregnant. After delivery, it may take a while but dedication and a good schedule can get the woman back her shape, and an even better one e.g Omotola, Genevieve, Kim K, and so on, examples of mothers who don't look the part

Finally, wives should be really appreciated all the same for the experience and hardship which they endure day in day out. Some men cannot do what they do on a daily basis,

Bottom line, there's so much ado about nothing

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by mago77(f): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Don't be deceived. Some of these women still cook for their husbands

22 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by YourWife(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yeah? Well... The day you remove "cooking" from your responsibilities as a wife, you cease being a wife! I'm sorry!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by martineverest(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Funny and hypocritical that men that are against this trend were the one that insulted buhari for his statement

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Divay22(f): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
I don't understand what they are talking about o.....

Which one is WifeNotcook undecided undecided undecided then what is still doing in your house

3 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by lilmax(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
wivesnotcooks........say hello to second wife grin

so simple

12 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by prettyprecy(f): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
if you know any female accountant with 2-3 years experience that lives in UYO and is in need of a job. kindly ask such person to send her cv to jobs@fadacresources.com
salary is within the range of 80,000 - 100,000.

Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by kidman96(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
this generation is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nairadays: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hahaha, #Wifedontcook, until #cookturnwife. Very Funny grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by 2dream(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
undecided
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
#My Wıfe not cook..then #my wıfe chop slap

3 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by maberry(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wetin come make me enter this kind thread? undecided
*runs out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Michaelpresh(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
you can't cook? no dowry for you
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Vizzim: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wife ought to cook for thier husband that the fact. We can only say husband assist your wife in times of need.
wife not cook well maid cook turn wife.

So make i marry wife dey chop meat pie.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Nairadays: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
#My Wıfe not cook..then #my wıfe chop slap

Hahaha e neva reach like that na
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Kondomatic(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Even ladies who cook for their boyfriends are there forming wife not cook to deceive the gullible ones.

17 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by Fkforyou(m): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Paranoid women feeling insecure as if cooking is something that is demeaning.... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by berrystunn(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari did not do this and that

Wife: simple cooking become issue...

Cooking is marriage Jor.

Thank God for my wife, she love cooking.
She can cook for the world.
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by kerryjossy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is all i can say. . .
Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by bibiking7(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017

What ever happened to the popular saying that the way to a man's heart is thru his.......
Both home and abroad, women still cook for their families.

4 Likes

Re: Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) by xynerise: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
You are my wife and Cook, damn it angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 17 Yr Old Sister Is Pregnant... / Wife Takes Sick Husband To Edo Hospital, Abandons Him There For Over 6 Months / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.