Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) (61023 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by curvilicious: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Funky1991:
This girl is demonic this will sound as a lesson to all if he next time you won't open door may GOd Grant you safe delivery

cheesy delivery ke
Na belle d guy get? cheesy
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by CharleyCharley: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
kennygee:

Break the heart of a Spanish chick or an African American, this one dey learn where them dey.

My present girlfriend is spanish, shut your ratchet _ass up.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by 2dream(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
sinistermind:
Thank God I ran away from the Lucy I met in Uyo

lol
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by YabaLeftist: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
stephenduru:
ACID BATH IN UYO:
Victim Cry for Justice

Iniubong, 24, an indigene of Ikot Ntuen Oku, Uyo, who resides at Akpan Essien Street, in uyo has been bath with an acid by his Ex-girlfriend, Lucy Daniel, 26, at about 1:00am on Tuesday.

On the penultimate Tuesday, Iniubong had retired to bed earlier on, when suddenly he was woken up by a gentle knock at his door. He wondered who could be at the door at such ungodly hour. The knock continued, when he enquired to know who was at the door, he was surprised to hear Lucy’s voice – his Ex-girlfriend. Lucy was appealing to him to open the door.

‘’I told her to leave that I would not open the door for her because we have parted ways. But she continued knocking on the door and begging me that she is stranded and needed a place to pass the night and nothing more. Reluctantly, I open the door; as soon as I opened she splashed the liquid on me, which turned out to be an acid. I don’t know what I have done to her to deserve this ill treatment’’, lamented iniubong.

The victim, who is currently receiving treatment at the university of uyo teaching hospital, went further to narrate what led to this sad end of their love story, saying that both of them were in an intimate relationship for a year. But he decided to quit the relationship last year, when he noticed that Lucy was a troublesome person. ‘’Lucy was in the habit of igniting quarrels between us, she would accuse me of having affairs with other girls, we hardly had peace being together’’. Iniubong appealed to the security agents to do everything possible to apprehend the culprit and made her face the full weight of the law.

Lucy Daniel is said to be an Indigene of Ikot Annung II, in Ibesikpo Asutan LGA, but resides in uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital. She is said to have flee her home after the acid attack on iniubong. The incident had since been reported to the police force headquarters, Ikot Akpan Abia. As at the time of filing this report, the culprit was still at large. Effort to reach the force Public Relation Officer for confirmation proved abortive, as the contact was not connecting at the moment.

Credit:  By Nse-Abasi Odiong

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/lady-pours-acid-on-her-ex-boyfriend-in.html?m=1

Poor grammar, Mr blogger.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Marvel1206: 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
techycontents:

Taking a lady Virginity and dumping them is the most painful thing that can ever happens to a lady .
All the more reason chasity is encouraged
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by curvilicious: 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
geozone:
nigga looks gay

You know probably that's her pain after doing her he became gay chai!
And d girl be like i can't take this not another girl its even a man, am i that worsest? cheesy
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by hatchy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmm. Na wa o!
It is written in the Scriptures "Fear North"......but now, " Fear women"

Honestly if not for procreation, there is no business between man and women because they are two different being.

Let me come and be going jare.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by YabaLeftist: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm tempted to say they should apprehend the culprit fast and pour a liter of acid into her ears and vjay. But, hell no! Let them forgive the witch, just sentence her to 65 years in jail for grievous bodily harm and attempted murder.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
techycontents:

Taking a lady Virginity and dumping them is the most painful thing that can ever happens to a lady .
so u are justifying her Abi? clap for ur self

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
techycontents:

so u are justifying her Abi? clapp for ur self

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Guys learn to observe women b4 u. Bed them...very important

No matter how the Face fine, breast firm or yansh set...After 2 rounds of interaction I immediately can tell a lot about the character of Such women

No trophy in relationships o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Vizzim:
Lesson to men. Don't open Ur door to your ex at all.

*BottomLine*
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by harriet412(f): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
To think I know this guy's brother.. The girl sure needs to rot in jail.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
You're more likely to be killed by someone that loves you than a stranger. Fact
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by oskaaay(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
God knows better the truth behind the sceneshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by sinistermind(m): 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
curvilicious:

Please try nd escape that girl in PH distributing HIV too o cheesy

Stalker alert!!!!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
that odd hour should av been a red flag for him not to open the door
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
waxxydude:
AkwaCross girl can know to be very thin like thread, & like preek!
You say
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
CharleyCharley:

My present girlfriend is spanish, shut your ratchet _ass up.

I never insulted you, but you are insulting me.

Not that I can't match ur insult with worse insults, I'll just walk away and never mention you again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by CharleyCharley: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
kennygee:

Not that I can't match ur insult with worse insults, I'll just walk away and never mention you again.

Good, walk away little girl. And learn to mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by curvilicious: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
sinistermind:

Stalker alert!!!!

Taah stalk gini?
Abeg vomit for road
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by sinistermind(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
curvilicious:

Taah stalk gini?
Abeg vomit for road

LOL>> How u know say i dey PH
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by creativity4real: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
prettyboi1989:
that odd hour should av been a red flag for him not to open the door
Don't mind him jare...trust some guys...he must have seen that as another opportunity to use his joy-stick on her again.This should teach guys like that a lesson.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by creativity4real: 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
kennygee:

Correct bae you civilize joh! kiss
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by macaranta(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wickid cry
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by feckylicious: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
2dream:
Hmmm
total wickedness from the pit of hell,
so hrtless akwaibomite girls

this is one of the reasons i hv vow never to hv anythin do with any akwaibomite,

they re just too troublesome,arrogant and wicked,

they re only good in two things,
1. How to cook
2, and how to satisfy someone at the other room
stop spewing thrash cos its not all Akwaibom ladies..the lady should be prosecuted
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
it's so easy to lay one's hands on acid in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
2dream:

hear urself,
even if her virginity was takn,did he force her before takn it?
What abt her useles character?

Na virgin person want live forever with or character?
Afterall she will stil lose it on her weddn night
ooo this guy self u for go preach for her na.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by thunderbabs: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
This gals nd the devil in them....Christ.

She ll then be shedding crocodile tears if imprisoned.....Can't you let it be ur past and move on? Devilish gals
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by eyinjuege: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
All those who pour acid on others, or cause such grievous bodily harm should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
If the victims should die, they should be given death sentence.
Is it by force to be in a relationship?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
potent5:

Na lie o. There are worse things.
grin grin grin grin but this one come burn the guy face na so u think sa him wan see worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.