Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

See The Wolrd's First Printed House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Wolrd's First Printed House (35411 Views)

World First 3D Printed Office - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Thepasserby(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Before now, building a house is one tedious work as it takes weeks and months to be completed. With the recent technology at our disposal everything is now becoming possible.

A company in Russia by the name Apis Cor have been able to create the world's first printed house in 3D. It took them only 24 hours to print the house from start to finish.

The house has a space of 400 square feet, has a living room, hallway, kitchen and a bathroom. The house frame was printed using concrete mixture while the windows and furnishing were manually placed.

According to the company, the house cost $10,000 dollars to print and can last up to 175 years.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Thepasserby(m): 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
See more images

3 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by HARDDON: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
cheesy

Just imagine this! House build/printed in 24 hours! shocked shocked

HOpe d food n everyother gadget therein wud be printed cheesy

N hope we can dismantle d print, n relocate it to another sphere?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Woow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by thesicilian: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
There's truly no limit to the power of man's imagination. These whites keep achieving unthinkable technological feats everyday while we Africans are fighting over mere issues like political party, tribe, religion & so on.

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by CONFAMA: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wow... This is quite innovative. It would take at least 10yrs before such can be deployed here in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by savagefinder: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:
Wow... This is quite innovative. It would take at least 10yrs before such can be deployed here in Nigeria
10? and we are not manufacturing pencil

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Olamyyde(m): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
shey dem fit print sense??

Because some nairalanders need it like madt grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by refiner(f): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Waoooo shocked...beautiful...i likey kiss

2 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by daveP(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
I wish to build one for the commenter above me

2 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by fr3do(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
I just weak as dey here so
Them don dey print house!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by musicwriter(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sometime in 2005 when I heard a scientist on National geographic channel say "in future we'll simply place order online and print it", I had a good laugh how zealous he was explaining it, cause I thought it was a big joke. Fast forward just a decade it's already becoming a reality. These days 3D printing is everywhere and no longer a science fiction.

Science would eventually explain God........ Dr. Michio Kaku

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
nyc one,making sense
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by ourkobo: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nice

28 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
wow...other countries are busy pushing science and technology to the next level, my luggard brothers are busy pulling us back. they are busy fighting over a dog named after an arab man.

13 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by wurabecca(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Explorers is on Honeymoon! cheesy cheesy cheesy....may the adventure produce great explorers.

Thepasserby, keep the work-good.......

#teamexplorers.

Mrs explorers abeg nah grin, help us free.............*dodges kitchen spoon* tongue tongue tongue

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Explorers(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Technology.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Mstcambridge: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=Iweze
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
OMG..... Lemme goan read about 3D printing kia kia

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by mach7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Russia....a great nation underrated by the West but still going on strong. Love this!

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by joycesims(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please I don't understand, print how? Like they draw it and print using what, as in I don't get

4 Likes

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by okeyben10: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jeez this is damn too amazing. and to think humans are still within 5% limits of their brains. indeed therez no limit to what we can achieve. all ya need do is dream it up first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Thepasserby(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
wurabecca:
Explorers is on Honeymoon! cheesy cheesy cheesy....may the adventure produce great explorers.

Thepasserby, keep the work-good.......

#teamexplorers.

Mrs explorers abeg nah grin, help us free.............*dodges kitchen spoon* tongue tongue tongue

Gracias

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Alitair(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please can someone explain the concept of 3D printing?

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by zuby4real10(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Am I the only one that did not understand the meaning of this printed house. I read everything but didn't comprehend the message. Please am sorry for my ignorance.

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by deanoffaculty: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is cool!!! #Russiamycountry #putinmypresident

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2017
joycesims:
Please I don't understand, print how? Like they draw it and print using what, as in I don't get

It is called 3D printing. It works like a normal printer, the only difference is that while a normal printer can only print text on paper, a 3D printer can print any three dimensional device fed into it. Let's say you want to print a cup. You simply choose what kind of cup you want, then you design the cup on a computer which is attached to a 3D printer and when you are done designing you click on the print menu.

The 3D printer will then print your cup, exactly in accordance with your design specifications. Let's say you wanted the cup to be 4 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter, and you entered this data in your computer design, this is exactly what the 3D printer will produce.

With 3D printers some people are now printing guns, so it has the potential to be abused if regulations are not put in place to prevent such abuse.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by SmartMugu: 1:34am On Mar 10, 2017
Amazing.
But this is not the world's first 3d printed house. Some have been built almost a decade ago. There are a handful of them.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=3d%20printed%20house&sm=3

1 Like

Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Smart41(m): 1:48am On Mar 10, 2017
angry7
Re: See The Wolrd's First Printed House by Tazdroid(m): 4:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Printed house? Wow, so you fit build self contain between now and tomorrow?

The world is rapidly advancing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / House Ceiling Collapses On Man In Imo (Photos) / Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.