Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic (63919 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
\
R.I.P. Norseman?

He went all the way to Malaysia to form D'Jango.

It is well.
/
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by balancediet(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Be
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Jchi9876: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Serves the yahoo yahoo igbo boy right
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Rip to the dead so sad. cry cryorder news Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sounds bad wot a tragedy ending

Chai onwu ike
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by ciggy000(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Malaysia hustle street tinz.its either u die by firing or u die by hanging. r.I.p tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by martineverest(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
These people do a lot of rituals and sacrifices before heading to Malaysia...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by noziz(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
hmm so no be film trick be this. is ok!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by maddman: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
The guy no see drug carry. Rip anyway
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by walosky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Yes sir.....it was one of the quarter jews as usual!

It seems now in addition to hating afonjeezys, gambaris, themselves and even their own country they also hate being alive!
Am not surprised ...just checked ur name and saw lapse suffixed to it and found out you are relapsed and gone demented

Bros recieve am abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by iukpe: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na them know as them de take go this malaysia. Only to die on the plane, car crash at dawn, now jump off a building...........i dont get it.

The name of the evangelist though. "Butibalati"
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by noziz(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
hmm so no be film trick be this shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pharaoh9:
How true is this
[s]
Pharaoh9:
How true is this
[/s]
Pharaoh9:
How true is this
go ask him na
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by eightsin(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
From 31st storey? Did his babalawo give him disappearing power ni ?
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by momentarylapse: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
walosky:
Am not surprised ...just checked ur name and saw lapse suffixed to it and found out you are relapsed and gone demented

Bros recieve am abeg!

You can as well go and hang yourself if you are so pained Because no one actually gives a _fuck about the opinions of a nitwit such as yourself! By the way stop trying to give what you don't have!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by noziz(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
so this nor be film trick shocked
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by colossus91(m): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Yes sir.....it was one of the quarter jews as usual!

It seems now in addition to hating afonjeezys, gambaris, themselves and even their own country they also hate being alive!
and another senseless idiot lives!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Marty2020: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ewo, him village people visit am, R.I.P bro
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by ikemesit4477: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
chimere66:
As shared by Nigerian man Uzodimma.….

'R.i .p paco jelapa na malaysia, my home boy,my classmate,my roommate,my kings mate, He was screaming "leave me alone, leave me alone"and then threw his laptop and phone off the window and followed it thereafter via the same window from a 31 story building,not ordinary,God knows everything!
May ur soul rest in peace,
Butibalati miss u chimaobi'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-jumps-to-his-death-from.html?m=1
Nkpo ufok!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Ndukings92(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
opethom:
This is what happen when yahoo boy chop money and you no wan settle your Alfa
u are d only one that sees what am seeing, others are just blabbing about. washing of hand is a 50:50 risk
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by cocaineaddict(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
RIP norseman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by tivereegega(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
ABEG HIM NA[size=18pt] PSG[/size] FAN IF NO HE NOR GET REASON TO KILL HIMSELF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by pellswizz: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
I smell something ibile-like!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by momentarylapse: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
colossus91:

and another senseless idiot lives!!

While another stupid bastard quotes it!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by spicebomb(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
searchng4love:

Don't be thick. This is murder.

How can it be murder?what law terms someone screaming at no one and jumping after his laptop murder? he was obviously spiritually attacked
Only God knows why sha.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by NaWetinDey(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ritualists die disgraceful deaths. Every yahoo boy or girl is a ritualistic because every penny they make takes families, marriages, jobs, blood and even lives from victims. None of them will go free. You can attack me if you are one or if your brother makes you 'pose' with his ritual money, but it won't change the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by drmuri(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
ExcelNG:

What he has achieved in life can change the whole brown roofs in Oshogbo!
The bigotry in u made you type what even you know it is absolutely false. He achieved so much yet was so frustrated as to end his own life like a coward
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Akposkibo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
when his village people don do meeting for him head, that's the consequences, painful exit.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.