Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) (60737 Views)

Close Kaduna-Abuja Train - Youths Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna - Abuja Train Timetable / Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sweatlana: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
After they will say that Gej did not do anything

Bastards

5 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by mmsen: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
Then don dey hawk inside the train...are Nigerians cursed with hawking

They're not 'hawking' they're in uniform selling snacks as part of the service.

It's a two hour journey and passengers might be hungry.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JONATHAN's legacy......

state 3 capital projects buhari did before he went for operation and i would strip naked on nairaland

He gave you sense

He gave you brain

He gave you d. ick

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by daveP(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lemme guess, it's a 175km/hr carriage.

Can't they just use brain and a speed train that would spread like wild fire when people hear it's gets to Abuja in less than an hour. Trust Nigerians to react favourable. It would ensure it is duly patronised. But I've forgotten these guys at the top never worked smoothly and fine under friendly pressure.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by iwattpro(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
this is not what i expected..... The photos shocked me.... I fell in love with this train instantly cool
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by jjeeff(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Still watching over

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
mmsen:

They're not 'hawking' they're in uniform selling snacks as part of the service.

It's a two hour journey and passengers might be hungry.

Hawking... Thanks.

geekybabe:

Its called opprtunity. cheesy

Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by emmyid(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
Thank you OBJ for revamping our Railway system in 2006 which some children of hate will want to solely ascribed to their looting Drunken Master of Otuoke.

Zombie... Must U showcase your stupidity openly?

8 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Okuda(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I wish Osibanjo can build on these Jonathan's legacies and let's see trains cross crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria.

I used this train from Abuja to Kaduna and I was beyond impressed at the work that went in there.

The trains are top class. But I think it was slow for my liking. It took us 2 hrs to Kaduna.
I have entered trains overseas that run 300km per hr and I think any new trains we build should be looking at such speeds.

But once again Kudos. Jonathan did a great job there.

you want trains to run 300km per hr in nigeria. Even the slow ones you are talking about kill folks and derail with reckless abandon..
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
This confirms the unimaginable fact that most southern Nigerians are dumbass donkeys.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sukkot: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
NIGGA THEY HAWK INSIDE TRAIN ALL OVER ENGLAND. THEY ROLL THESE TRAYS FULL OF SNACKS AND DRANKS

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by naijalander: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dem go son with wreck dat toilet with serious shyte

Nnamdisblog:
An unforgettable experience on the new Kaduna-Abuja train shared by a Twitter user, Lola Shoneyin.

The First Class carriage. Nice little bar for snacks and drinks. Second photo is carriage for passengers who are airport-bound.

The third photo, is the waiting area/ lounge at IDU. Loads of policemen around.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/inside-kaduna-abuja-train-shared-by-twitter-user.html

Photo Credit: Lola Shoneyin

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by hucienda: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jonathan really did well here. Kudos to him.

Hope this administration will maintain it and replicate in other areas.

3 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by iwattpro(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
jjeeff:
Still watching over
Keep watching grin
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by mmsen: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:

Hawking... Thanks.

Naija I hail thee

It isn't 'hawking' - it's the train operators who have either franchised the refreshment stand or are managing it themselves. It's no different from what happens on short haul flights on budget airlines or on train journeys all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by boomssey(f): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pretty cool
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by blingxx(m): 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
benedictnsi:
Impressive..... Let's hope it doesn't get messed up

It will surely get messed up in few years ...as the BRT victims grin
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Our problem is maintainance. Nigeria shall be great.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by ALAYORMII: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bleep boys Didn't Help You, So You Want Real Men? Then, Drop The Shisha Pipe Quit The Unnecessary Piercings And Tattoos, Stop
Bleaching Coz some men prefer dark ladies..it's not by force to be fair...And Put An End To Borrowing Dresses, Shoes, Wigs, Cream And Perfumes, Learn To Act As A Lady In Public, kill the mindset "THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO DATE A RICH GUY AT ALL COST"..It leads to hoeing..Learn To Cook At Home and finally...be closer to God...DONT WAIT TILL YOU START AGEING BEFORE YOU END UP DISTURBING GOD FOR A HUSBAND...

Feel free to judge me but that should be on your page and not mine...!!!
#copiedandpaste#
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by adecz: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JONATHAN's legacy......

state 3 capital projects buhari did before he went for operation and i would strip naked on nairaland

State one project, any project GEJ initiated & commissioned in his 6 years as President & I will jump off this moving train blindfolded..

Also state anything he completed from his predecessor.
He had so much money that they spent 6 years sharing & forgot projects.

4 Likes

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
adecz:

State one project, any project GEJ initiated & commissioned in his 6 years as President & I will jump off this moving train blindfolded..
only agriculture alone bro cool

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by ojibole(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
some people's shit will not flush through dt small hole in d toilet oh...anyways we need more of these all over nigeria
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by frostmate: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Its really nice. Am impressed

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by modestofynest(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
All hail President Goodluck Jonathan sire u made this come true

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'd like for u guys to post pics of the interior again in two years from now cool
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by gloryman91: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hope these things will be well maintained?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by earthcrust: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Godbless GEJ

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Jelal0007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
JONATHAN's legacy......

Strip naked and watch us laugh at ur silly a**.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by sleeknick: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
All this one na initial gra gra... Give am 2yrs na pit toilet go dey dia. Dem go even dey sell igbo inside sef
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
north is still not safe

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Jelal0007(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
Don't be barbaric. Use ur head 2 think well b4 spewing rubb!sh on social media. There are places inside the train where drinks/snacks are sold.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by back2sender: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Biafman:
All hail GEJ the real man.
God bless President Buhari for the rail line projects. We are expecting more good news like this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.