Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:15 PM

Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) (60736 Views)

Close Kaduna-Abuja Train - Youths Protest In Kaduna (Photos) / Kaduna - Abuja Train Timetable / Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by boomssey(f): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
VanBommel:
I'm fine.
nice then.
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
boomssey:
nice then.
can I pm you?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by boomssey(f): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
VanBommel:
can I pm you?
sure y not.you can do that on my email address which is boomssey@yahoo.com
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by boomssey(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
VanBommel:
can I pm you?
Mr CEO,is that you?
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by VanBommel(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2017
boomssey:
Mr CEO,is that you?
Yea that's me
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by boomssey(f): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2017
VanBommel:
Yea that's me
owk dear i got you.

1 Like

Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by Horus(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017

racks of the Abuja Mass Rail cross over the Abuja - Kaduna Railway
Re: Inside The Kaduna-abuja Train Shared By A Twitter User (photos) by bendike: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2018
PapaBrowne:
I wish Osibanjo can build on these Jonathan's legacies and let's see trains cross crossing the length and breadth of Nigeria.

I used this train from Abuja to Kaduna and I was beyond impressed at the work that went in there.

The trains are top class. But I think it was slow for my liking. It took us 2 hrs to Kaduna.
I have entered trains overseas that run 300km per hr and I think any new trains we build should be looking at such speeds.

But once again Kudos. Jonathan did a great job there.

Most of those high speed trains run on electricity. We have not succeeded in providing steady power in our homes how much more trains. Our trains are therefore powered by diesel engines and cannot achieve such speeds so our rail tracks are built not with very high speed in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) / Nigerian Lady Gives Oyinbo Peppersoup In US, Then Lands In Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.