Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Official Thread for FX New Series - Feud - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread for FX New Series - Feud (756 Views)

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Official Thread For Gotham Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Thread for FX New Series - Feud by RinzyReviews: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twitter @RinzyReviews
FB: www.facebook.com/rinzyreviews
BBM: C004AA0E2

FX new series brings plenty of intense female hatred to the forefront.

Feud gives us the Jessica Lange we have missed from American Horror Story.

Feud is a story about two elderly woman in desperate need of a come back to Hollywood. They star in the same movie even though they hate each other.

With a current rating of:

8.8/10 · IMDb

90% · Rotten Tomatoes

Feud season one properly subtitled Bette and Joan is of to a very good start. The premiere episode was very good, Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange bring out the very best in them as the titular characters. Set in 1962, Hollywood has not much time for aged one time movie stars; Joan wants a comeback to continue living her life of affluence after the death of her husband. Bette who had accepted fate and moved on to Broadway is approached by Joan with a proposal to be the lead in a new picture titled - What Ever Happened To Baby Jane? It doesn't take long for this woman to be at each other's throat; with a mixture of of respect and pain (as Joan put it) this woman are of to a long time of animosity and destruction.

What makes Feud's premiere particularly nice is its ability to exist on its own without really depending on the mighty ability of its Producer, Ryan Murphy (the brain behind American Horror Story).

I'm already hooked, and I think Feud is off to a great start, so much that it has already been renewed for a second season with a focus on Prince Charles and Princess Diana.

Feud airs Sundays on FX.

This series has potentials

Re: Official Thread for FX New Series - Feud by RinzyReviews: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
A new episode for feud is out. The review's coming soon.
Re: Official Thread for FX New Series - Feud by RinzyReviews: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Re: Official Thread for FX New Series - Feud by Talius(m): 1:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Feud has been very interesting. A pity it has just one episode to go.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Voice Of Big Brother Biggie - Ejike Ibedilo / My Top Five Skinny Girl In Transit Characters / I Blame Angel For Ahneeka Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.