Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) (49559 Views)

Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by kwynette(f): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Daniel058:
Na wah ooo, u don dey insult my state oo
sorry my brother, your state try sha
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Alasi20:
Inalillahi Wainah'llehi Rojiun'nah
my friend stop that nonsense
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
kwynette:
sorry my brother, your state try sha
lol, thanks which LGA are you?
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
kwynette:
Scrap NYSC Scrap NYSC, they won't hear, every year young people die for no reason, I'm here in Ebonyi bathing salt water and treating typhiod every two days all in the name on NYSC, now the poor child is dead, she was probably going back to her PPA
Datz y is called salt of d nation...

is malaria u are suffering not typhoid,look for insecticide to control it.

if ur body expresses true typhoid symptoms na carry thy go carry u enter hospital and pls stop self medications.
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by newyorks(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
kidman96:

Fool
yu maggot.
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sibe007:
Avoidable deaths so rampart in Nigeria.

May God(Source) help us, and give us wisdom to help ourselves.

RIP to the dead. Death is not the end of life, just transformation of Energy from one form to another.
it seems ur quote is from grail massage, am i right?
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Sibe007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
dancok:
it seems ur quote is from grail massage, am i right?

Not really,

From within me, just something I have come to learn and believe.
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sibe007:

Not really,

From within me, just something I have come to learn and believe.
i see, it doctrine of the grail movement though not a member but like their doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Drversatile:
IT IS TIME THIS THING CALL 'NYSC' SHOULD BE SCRAPED TOO MANY DEATH OF YOUNG AND VIBRANT YOUTHS.

This type of avoidable death saddens my heart.

So true, but it has been worse since 2016/2017. Somebody must be responsible for all the bad luck!
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Chrisharry(m): 4:42am On Mar 10, 2017
holamiday:
cry What exactly is the purpose of life? Why is this question so tough to answer? I'm considering gifting my whole life to whoever can give me a satisfactory answer to this question. It seems better not being born.

The purpose of life has been grossly misrepresented and misinterprinted by man. The preacher in the book of Ecclesiates chapter 12 verse 1 says '. Remember now thy creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not nor the years draw nigh when thou shall say, I know no pleasure in them'. Again in verse 13 of the same chapter, it finalizes the matter. It say ' Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God and keeep his commandment for this is the whole duty of man'
Did you make anything out of that? The purpose why God created us is to worship and serve him. In serving God,you are worshiping him. Why did God create cows, goats,monkeys and the rest of them? None of anything created is an accident of creation. All these animals provide food for man. They were created to serve man. Horses and donkeys for transportation and also for meat just like cows and fowls and goats. But man is the only creature created in the image of God to worship God. Every other things we are doing aside this purpose is off point. The devil has not kept quiet over this. He covets the worship of man. He succeeded in turning many into idolatory and occultism thereby destroying that purpose in many lives. Many are also not committed to this worship purpose even though they are not into idolatory and occultism. When we worship God, he protects us from evil which comes from Satan which includes untimely death. May the Lord protect us all in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by vicmela(m): 4:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Rip chia
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by yonisco15(f): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy grin , R I P , may God comfort your family and NYSC
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2017
R.I.P Cutty. So saddening
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Drversatile:
IT IS TIME THIS THING CALL 'NYSC' SHOULD BE SCRAPED TOO MANY DEATH OF YOUNG AND VIBRANT YOUTHS.

Should we also scrap religion because we hear different avoidable mental and physical death?
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2017
RIP so sad
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by KKKBaby: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2017
drtee247:

I hope all your family members, Neighbours, friends, church members and village people are using Voicenaira.. Cox u can't claim to love us more than them..keep your ponzi scheme to urself

If I am not making money from them will I be promoting my referral link? This is my third time I am doing 5k own now, and within 3 days they match me with 3 people. They have been paying me. Voicenaira pays! Seeing is believing. Try it and see, you will surely appreciate me.
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Sibe007(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
dancok:
i see, it doctrine of the grail movement though not a member but like their doctrine.

I think they are simple and good people, read a bit about them.
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Elfenomeno(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Drversatile:

NYSC is now competing with Boko Haram in terms of life consumption. The scheme has lost it's relevant long ago. Just like a friend said several years ago, 2009 to be precise. He's Lagos based but served in Jigawa Feb/Mar 2009. He said the main reason the scheme can't be scrapped is simply because it favors the North. What he said about the accommodation situation at his PPA is worst than sleeping under the bridge.
I'm sorry to say it but the fact remains our reasoning isn't advanced in this country if not we the people can stop it by refusing our children/wards from taking part in it, we don't need the government to scrap it, with time employers will no longer make it a requirement as long as job seekers can prove they have something to offer. personally i have made up within my mind that i will not employ those that took part in the scheme in my futures companies, however it's limited to those that served from 2012 upward because i believe no right thinking person should take part in scheme anymore after the 2011 post elections violence.

Check my signature if you need inverters, batteries and solar solutions
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by kwynette(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Daniel058:
lol, thanks which LGA are you?
I'm serving in the barracks, Nkwagu
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by kwynette(f): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
pesinfada:
Datz y is called salt of d nation...

is malaria u are suffering not typhoid,look for insecticide to control it.

if ur body expresses true typhoid symptoms na carry thy go carry u enter hospital and pls stop self medications.

thank you sir, but this is not self medication o, I started off treating malaria on my own but it persisted and I went to the MRS where they gave me antibiotics for typhoid

1 Like

Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sibe007:

I think they are simple and good people, read a bit about them.
yes exactly, have been to their public lecture once
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
kwynette:
I'm serving in the barracks, Nkwagu
ah that's in Izzi.. IT'S Like U re teaching at ARMY DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL.. There is a village very near to Nkwagu, it's called NDIOFUTU.. That's where I know very well
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by OSCAMO: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2017
holamiday:
cry What exactly is the purpose of life? Why is this question so tough to answer? I'm considering gifting my whole life to whoever can give me a satisfactory answer to this question. It seems better not being born.

And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone). Al Qur'an 51:56
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 12, 2017
kwynette:
you've not heard of Ebonyi state water? There is salt in their water, if you boil it, the salt will powder your jug, I wash my jug everyday cuz of the salt. I can't wait to be done o
Ok. Which state are you from?
Re: Ebe Corper, Francisca Okonkwo Dies In Accident In Enugu (Photos) by hitchowoyemi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.. Suleja corps members' prayer would also get to u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corps Member Dies From Gunshot Injuries (Photos) / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) / Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.