Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Finding Me (a true life story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Finding Me (a true life story) (13014 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 8:17am On Apr 10, 2017
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

So I said I was going to be going on a self discovery, and that was exactly what I did.

I wanted to be able to make my own mistakes, and regret them.

Did I mention I am serving?

Okay, I just did.

I met this sweet couple during my service year. Princewill and Jen. Although I met Will first, and I had actually had a thing for him but then, I discovered he had a girl who was Jen.

She was so sweet and we became friends.

Jen wanted a three-some and she told Will. Unknowing to me, they drew me closer.

We became closer. And I started sleeping over at their place.

The first time I slept over there, Jen went completely nude. Gallivanting around. She was really beautiful. Lol. But it took a lot than that to make me fall.

The second night I slept there, we went clubbing. And I got back with them completely wasted.

That night, they had sex on the same bed I was. I knew at one point because I opened my eyes, and I watched.
But I didn't let them know I was up.

The third night, it was cold and I rolled myself up like a ball. I think Will noticed because he started rubbing my legs and from there, he moved a bit higher and he started touching me, with his girlfriend laying right beside him.

I didn't stop him, I loved the feeling. He came closer to me and told me what he wanted and I nodded foolishly.

But thank God for Jen who was having cold feet that night. She said she couldn't.

That night, they had sex again with me on the bed. This time I couldn't watch, I turned away.

The next morning, Will started apologising. Sincerely speaking, I didn't see why he should, but I left it.

He started asking me why I didn't join in and I arched a brow.

I told him I was a virgin and I am glad I wasn't stupid enough.

He didn't believe the virgin part at first until later.

So I met Leo who was pals with Will and talk buddies with my ex. I had a crush on him in camp.

He was good with words and he was a flirt.

That I knew.

But by then I had made up my mind that I was loosing it. And he seemed okay. So I chose him.

Will was really mad at me, but that didn't stop me.
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by MhizDherbee(f): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Lol. Seriously? Sharing right away
yea seriously!!!
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
MhizDherbee:
yea seriously!!!

Awww, sweet cheesy
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by MhizDherbee(f): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Awww, sweet cheesy
winks! Anoda update plsss......
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2017
So I went with Leo, Will's best pal.

I know I could have taken someone else, but Leo was everything that I found attractive in a man.

Well, I thought.

We went to his house and that night he didn't even waste his time in coming unto me.

At a point, I got scared and I started pushing him away, but that didn't stop him.

I finally told him that I was a virgin and he didn't believe it.

He pushed into me and the pain was hell. I screamed in pain.

I guess that was when he finally knew that I was saying the truth.

The next morning he started prophesying heaven and earth. Telling me that he would stay with me and crap.

I believed.

Will was still mad at me, I knew. But really, what did he expect me to do.....

I was only trying to save my self from the emotional heart break.

I went back to Leo's again. I was so stupid. I didn't enjoy the sex the first time, yet I went back to him.

And as usual, he didn't bother touching me before pushing into me. The pain was so bad.

He tried doing doggy with me, and I cried yet again because of the pain.

He made me feel like I sucked at sex. That was when I knew that we both were never going to work. He was the first man I slept with and yet he was making me feel like I was not good at it. The next morning he started giving attitude and I made up my mind that I was leaving never to come back again.
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by adecares(f): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
nice write-up​, patiently following.
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
adecares:
nice write-up​, patiently following.

Thanks yh smiley
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by MhizDherbee(f): 11:26pm On May 02, 2017
Ghost boo, another update here please.......
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I didn't call Leo and he didn't bother calling either.

I was hurt.

Jen asked what was up with me and I told her. I knew she was going to tell Will but I didn't care.

At that point Jen was the only friend I could confide in.

I couldn't confide in my believer friends because they would judge me.

I didn't mention that I was an exco in church right?

Yea I was a worker in the lord's vineyard, more reason for them to bash me.

Will came to me later on, telling me how he had tried to warn me about Leo but I wasn't planning on listening to him.

Like he wasn't the same thing. Mthcheww.

He told me not to hate guys. That they weren't all the same.

We started chatting and he told me how he still wanted the thressome but he wanted me to himself first.

I went over to his place.

Another foolish move I made. The guy wasted no time. He undressed me and told me he wanted a Mouth Action and I knelt down, unbuckling his belt. I brought out his dick and I swear I almost fainted.

He was huge and fully erect.

Three times Leo size.

I thought he was going to tear me up with the monster of a dick.

I held his dick in my small hands and started by kissing his tip before taking him into my wet mouth trying to take the whole of him which was no where near possible.

He moaned.

I used my teeth gently on his dick, moving up to his tip, suckling and nipping gently on it.

He growled and pushed my mouth away.

I thought I had done something wrong. He pushed me unto the bed, wearing a condom, he spread my legs wide apart and slide his dick gently into my already wet pussy.

It hurt a little but not as much as when I was with Leo, probably because with Leo, I wasn't wet.

Will was large. He filled me instantly. He started moving inside me.

Gosh, it felt so good.

Way too good. I was way out of my head. He lifted my legs high for deeper
Penetration and started slamming into me fast. The feeling was painful, yet sweet.

I was new to it but I was loving it. I came about two times before he removed the condom and slide into my wet waiting pussy. He moved so smoothly and for a brief moment I thought of Jen before he slide out again cuming on my flat stomach

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

It has been two weeks since I last spoke with Leo, although I see him during CDs but we never speak.

Maybe you could call the random "hi" a conversation....... But it's not.

We acted like total strangers and it was best that way.

In fact, I loved it that way...it was easier to hide.

During the space of the two weeks so much has happened.

I was supposed to have said this since, but I didn't see the need to bring it up.

I had issues with my first place of primary assignment because I refused to have sex with my boss and he tried to make my life miserable.

I tried changing ppa and Nysc posted me out of the capital to the local government I met Will, Jen and Leo.

I had to go down to my new ppa to make an agreement. I was going to be paying them off.

I had no where to stay in my new LG so I usually go down there twice a month for cds because it was compulsory there.

I met Will first because he was the president of my cds and you know the rest of the story and how I met Jen and Leo.

The fitst time I slept at Will's place hadn't been intentional. I had traveled down to my new LG for CDs and Will had taken my phone, telling me to wait for him after cds.

I waited.

After cds, he introduced me to Jen, his VP and we became friends. We went to his house and we gisted (after which I found out jen was dating Will).

Will's neighbours came visiting while I was there and they were both really funny. The dark one looked a bit rass with all his jewellery and all. I learnt later on that his name was Ola while the second guy who was Jeff was cute and tall....really tall.

They teased me a bit before leaving.

The life I had in my old LG was different from what I had in my new LG and I was enjoying every moment of it. Sometimes I would travel and stay there for a week before going back to my old LG where I was a good girl.

The last time I went to Leo's, I had planned on staying there until pop before he started giving the attitude . I knew I couldn't go back to Will's and Jen so I went to the family house where I met Claron and Jane. They were new corpers and they were both staying in the family house in my new LG.

They got their apartment and they begged me to go with them, which I did because we had clicked. It felt like we had known each other for years.

Back to the present before I start diverting.

Leo and I were total strangers.

I was best friends with Claron and Jane.

And I was having the time of my life.

I started seeing more of Jef because he was friends with Jane and I felt he was into her. There was a time we were playing truth or dare and Jef came visiting. I was dared to kiss him. And I did. The kiss was mindblowing. I mean I could still feel tingles on my lips even after we kissed.

That night, we didn't have light at our place because the connection or something was bad and Claron brought up the idea of us going to Jef's place.

Jane and I gladly agreed and we packed our things for the night. I didn't mention Jef and Ola were roommates and Will was no longer staying in the same compound because of some issue he had.

So we went to Jef's and Ola's place which was pretty spacious. Ola had been asking me to come over to his place and I had kept on refusing, when he saw me, he was pretty surprised and I felt bad.

2 Likes

Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by MhizDherbee(f): 1:15am On May 12, 2017
Its short na *frowns*
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 10:42am On May 12, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Its short na *frowns*

I modified a bit, you could try reading from the top. cheesy
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by MhizDherbee(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

I modified a bit, you could try reading from the top. cheesy
Thanks even thou its still short....
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 11:31pm On May 13, 2017
Ola kept on giving me the "I know something is up look". The guy had always been too smart and observant for my liking.

At that point, there was nothing up.
Jeff and I had kissed just once because of the dare and I felt he was still into Joy.

His neighbour and close friend was into him too so where would I have fixed myself in that triangle?

No where.

At that point though.

We stayed the night and it was fun. It was a full house too. Irene was around (the neighbour), Catty was around(Irene's friend who was always on her phone), Obi their neighbour too was there.

We decided to play the truth or dare game and Ola was dared to kiss any girl and he came onto me, kissing me.

I refused to open my mouth or even kiss back because I wasn't attracted to him one bit.

I kept on picking truth whenever it was my turn, until I got tired and decided to pick a dare.

I was dared to kiss all the guys in the room. I stood up because I am never one to turn down a dare. I gave all the guys a quick peck on the lips and I lingered more on Jeff because I wanted to feel the tingles again, which I did feel.

My next dare was to kiss the Obi guy for a minute and I did. Lol. They had to pull us apart by the time the one minute was over.

I was having fun.

The bottle fell next on Jeff and he was dared to blindfold a partner and make the partner kiss three places on his body without using hands.

He picked me and asked me to kiss his left nipple, head and lips. I did it and lingered more on his lips. He was a good kisser and I didn't want it to stop because of the tingles. I forgot we were in a room filled with people and I let myself succumb to his kisses.

They literally had to draw us apart.

After the truth or dare. Irene and Obi left. Catty was spending the night in the same flat with us.

Claron, Jane and I started gisting, while Ola and Jerry were busy playing their ps.

After a while, Claron and Jane dozed off. I went back to my phone before I decided to bug Jeff a bit. I kept on pulling him, telling him I wanted Ola to win him. I distracted him for a while before deciding to go to bed.

I was already asleep when I felt a soft tap on my hand.

"Eriel won't you give me a good night kiss?" He asked jokingly and I stood up with sleepy eyes, drawing his face closer. I nipped softly on his lower lip before sucking on it. He came closer causing me to lay down. He took my lower lip in between his lips before diving his tongue in.

This was the best kiss I had ever had.

I didn't realise we had been kissing for a while because Catty had woken up and was staring at us.

"Hmmn. Really?" Catty said and Jeff pulled back giving me a final peck on my lips before standing up.

I felt heat rise up my neck. Thank God I was not fair, if not I would have been red by now. I turned away from Catty to hide my embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 11:32pm On May 13, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Thanks even thou its still short....

You are welcome.
I just feel discouraged because I feel like I am talking to myself. No much comments.
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by MhizDherbee(f): 11:59pm On May 13, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

You are welcome.
I just feel discouraged because I feel like I am talking to myself. No much comments.
I tink that's bcuz of your inconsistent updates on your stories thats y... I'm glued to your stories, i'll b patient for your updates on evry1 of ur stories cuz i'm your No 1 fan. Love ya!!!

1 Like

Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 12:02am On May 14, 2017
MhizDherbee:
I tink that's bcuz of your inconsistent updates on your stories thats y... I'm glued to your stories, i'll b patient for your updates on evry1 of ur stories cuz i'm your No 1 fan. Love ya!!!

Would try to be more consistent but the comments still are very discouraging
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by oluwaseun15(f): 12:21am On May 14, 2017
Wow,loving this story,following you to the end
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by marve20: 12:50pm On May 14, 2017
good storyline following
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 6:34pm On May 14, 2017
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

The next morning was beautiful. Jeff kept on giving me lingering stares and I loved the warm feeling I felt.
Jane and Claron kept teasing me about Jeff but I most shoved it away.

"There is nothing there" I lied.

I was not ready to get hurt again. The pain Leo caused me was still there but I kept lying to myself. It was nothing.

Even if I didn't like Leo in a dating way.....

Even though I didn"t get wet for him when he touched me...

I was still hurting....

I couldn't understand why. Probably because I lost my virginity to him and the little I deserved from him was respect.

Just that!

But I had gotten nothing but shame and humiliation.

Jeff at this point was a means of distraction.

Oh....how I had needed this sweet distraction. Unlike Leo who had wanted me out of his house, Jeff wanted the opposite, he asked us to stay that morning. That we could stay for as long as we wanted.

Jane bought the idea because their friend she was seriously crushing on was around.

Claron bought the idea too and we went back home to get our stuffs that we would use for the next day.

That day was so hot that we had to go swimming. I wore a black piece that accentuated my assets. At first I was not comfortable. I felt like people were staring.

I later relaxed when we entered the pool although I couldn't swim. I held on to the rail and Ola had to drag me off. Lol.

At least I was better than Jeff. He didn't even attempt to try. He just sat there, pressing his phone and drinking his black bullet. Once in a while he would look at me and I would catch him staring. I would tease him and tell him I wanted him in the water with me but his reply was always a soft laughing, asking me if I wanted to drown him.

That day we played truth or dare in the water. Trust Claron and I. We no dey jonze. Lol.

After we got home that day, I went to the kitchen to prepare spag and Jeff followed me. Drawing me into his arms and kissing me.

I stretched to reach him because he was pretty tall and I put my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

I moaned. This was something I could get addicted to.

He pulled back and laughed, telling me to do what I wanted to do.

Irene came around that evening and she went to Jeff, laying her head on his legs.

I told myself it didn't mean anything.

As usual, the house was a full house. Ola's friends came from warri for clearance the next day.

They were so funny. One of them went to the same university I schooled in.

The guy had been in the same faculty I was. He even yabed me a bit. Lol. Telling me how I moved with only three set of friends and how he saw me as one of the school's big girls.

I laughed because I knew I didn't have much friends in school and me being one of those "big girls" was hilarious.

The next morning Claron, Jane and I went home. Claron and Jane went to work while I went to Jen's place.

Will was giving me attitude because I had refused to talk about the sex we had.

I was tired of getting all the attitudes. Jen and I started gisting when she asked "What's up with you and Ola? I have been seeing pictures of you in their place"

I laughed inwardly, she actually thought I had something for Ola.

It was hilarious. Ola was a good guy but he wasn't my type. I saw him as a friend.

"There is nothing between us. Claron, Jane and I spent the weekend at their place" I said leaving out the fact that we were still going there that night.

"So have you heard from Leo?" She asked and I remembered the jerk again. I frowned a bit.

"No, I haven't. It's better that way" I said calmly.

She gave me a pity look and waved the topic off.

We gisted a while before I decided to leave. I got home and the girls were already packing their things for the night. I went ahead to pack mine before we decided to leave.

The day was dark by the time we got to Jeff's. The door was opened and no one was in the sitting room. Claron, Jane and I went to the room to drop our stuffs when we saw Irene standing at the door of the bathroom which was open, gisting with Jeff who was in the bathroom naked.
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 6:35pm On May 14, 2017
oluwaseun15:
Wow,loving this story,following you to the end

Thank you cheesy cheesy
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 6:35pm On May 14, 2017
marve20:
good storyline following

Tnx cheesy cheesy
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 7:36pm On May 14, 2017
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

I acted like there was nothing wrong with what I just saw, even if I felt the sharp sting of pain in my chest.

We greeted her and left the room. Claron, Jane and I sat outside talking when Claron asked me, "what's up with Irene and Jeff, are they dating?"

I shrugged, "I don't know" because that was the truth. I had no idea. If they were dating, why would he be flirting with me?

Maybe i came on to strong on him.

I don't know.

I didn't know what to think.

Claron could see the confusion on my face.

"You like him" it wasn't a question so I just shrugged .

Jeff and Irene came out to meet us. They gisted with us for a while and I refused to give Jeff any indication of emotion.

I wasn't going to show him I was hurt. No man was worth that.

Jeff and Irene stepped out leaving us behind and I really didn't care.

I lied to myself.

We were alone for a while before Ola's friends from warri came back. Esiri was the guy that went to the same uni with me.

He asked where the rest were and we told him we had no clue.

So they decided to take us out to eat. The first restaurant we entered, we saw Ola, Catty, Irene and Jeff. We went ahead to greet them. Ola was giving the attitude while Jeff was just quiet .

What was up with the attitude thing anyway?

We left the restaurant because they didn't have what we wanted and we went to a fast food instead.

We stayed there for a while. Eating, gisting and laughing.
This guys were really funny. Esiri kept on telling me how he liked me and I kept on laughing and waving it off.

I didn't have the strength for drama in my life.

"So who is your boyfriend there? Jeff?" He asked and I laughed yet again waving it off.

When we got home, it was pretty late . Jeff was laying down, resting his head on Irene's leg.

"Why is every one quiet?" I asked trying to brighten up the room. Irene smilled softly saying the clown of the house wasn't feeling too good.

I stared at Jeff, his eyes were closed.

"Eya, I am going outside to sit" I didn't know why I was explaining myself. Claron, Jane, Esiri and the other guy was sitting outside already and I went out to sit with them . I wasn't comfortable.

Esiri was still flirting with me but I wasn't flirting back. I stood up after a while and I told them I was going inside.

When I got inside, Irene was gone and Jeff was on the bed pressing his phone while Ola was sleeping.

I went to lay next to Jeff. "What's doing you?" I asked jokingly.

"Just a little headache but it's getting better now" he said dropping his phone.

I wanted to ask what was up with him and Irene, but I bit my lips from asking the question.

We started gisting and I forgot that I had wanted to ask him a question .

Claron and the rest came in after a while to sleep. Jeff and I kept on gisting even while others were asleep. The light went out and he drew me closer to his side for a cuddle. I loved cuddles, something I had never gotten from Leo.

We stayed like that for a while before he began rubbing my back softly. It was feather light. I sighed.

He tilted my chin upwards with a finger and brought his lips down to mine. I nibbled on his lower lip. Suckling on it before using the tip of my tongue to trace his lips.

He drew me closer, deepening the kiss. He fought for dominion. He brought his hand down to my chest, pinching my nipple through my light singlet.

I moaned softly. My nipples were already erect. He palmed my left breast and squeezed gently. I felt the rush of warmth on the lower part of my body.

He lifted my top up and used his tongue to trace my small pointed nipple, like he was savouring my taste before he dived in, suckling hard on my nipple. I pressed his head closer.

He used his other hand to pinch my right breast.

I bit my lips from moaning out aloud

He brought his lips back to mine, kissing me before bringing his hand down to my shorts. I wasn't wearing panties. I don't wear pants to sleep. When he noticed, his breath caught. He used a finger to push gently into me, before adding a second.

I moaned.

I was wet. I could feel my juices down there. He pushed his fingers into me, finger fucking me. I moaned.

I felt his fingers on my clit, tugging on it gently. I had never felt this good before. Leo hadn't bothered going through the pre-intimacy, neither did Will.

Jeff was good with his hands and lips. He tugged on my clit again before I felt my legs vibrating and loosing myself.
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by MhizDherbee(f): 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
I feel you Bae!!!
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by devilmaycry: 10:05pm On May 14, 2017
AlamienDagash Fmartin,queenitee Hadampson ...my ogas make una come see food here o...Fmartin e be like u never reach 18 ... Oya closed ur eyes when u reach those bad bad places grin grin
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 10:30pm On May 14, 2017
MhizDherbee:
I feel you Bae!!!

Thanks babe kiss kiss
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 11:23pm On May 14, 2017
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

The next morning Esiri and his friend prepared to leave for warri. He started giving me attitude.

I had no idea why.

Before leaving, he gave me his phone to put my number, which I did with sleepy eyes.

He left with a "I would call you when I get home"

I nodded sleepily before going back to sleep.

That morning we went to a buka for breakfast. We had akamu and akara. The woman's akara is pretty good.

While we were there, Leo came to meet Ola and Jeff.

I had no idea he was coming.

I rid myself of every emotion, something I had grown to be pretty good at doing.

Ola noticed something was amiss so he kept staring at the both of us, trying to find God knows what.

After eating, Jeff paid the woman and we stood up to leave.

I was wearing a dark pink polo that hugged my body like a second skin.

Ola stared at my chest and said something to Jerry, causing him to laugh and look at me.

I arched a brow.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I asked causing Ola to laugh again.

Trust Ola to speak his mind, "Your boobs are standing and looking fuller this morning. The sight is attractive" he said laughing and I hit him playfully on the arm.

I saw Leo looking at my chest before he diverted his gaze.

The jerk.

He had gotten it all. He had been the first to claim it . I knew that was the thought running through his head.

I hated him.

I hated myself for feeling cheap.

I thought the saying of how a woman never forgets her first and always craves for more was applicable to everyone.

But why not me?

We got home and I went straight to the bathroom. I felt a presence at the door and heard Jeff's voice.

"I want to see you" he said jokingly.

"Don't you dare" I said with a playful stern voice.

"I want to see your face" he said laughing.

I opened the door, hiding my body behind the door.

"You have seen my face now, happy?" I asked with a smirk.

He brought his face closer, resting my forehead on his.
I stretched to give him a peck. That wasn't enough.
He bit my lower lip softly before drawing it for a kiss. His tongue dived into my mouth, making love to my mouth.
The feeling was a bliss.

Somewhere outside I heard Leo saying "Eriel I am off".
I concentrated on the kiss, forgetting every other thing.
Jeff was the one to withdraw.

He was breathing hard .

" Your lips..., your kisses, my God, it is something I could do forever" he said softly, his eyes on my lips.

I felt heat rise up my neck.

Every guy I had ever kissed said the samething. I loved kissing. I loved guys that could kiss.

But damn, Jeff was really good.

Too good.

1 Like

Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by queenitee(f): 11:35pm On May 14, 2017
Ghostwriter27:
So I have been away for a while now. And like I said before, I am still living my life.
So many things has happened in the past few weeks and I can't wait to share.
You might not like somethings that I have done , but the deed is done already .
Share it please, can't wait
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Ghostwriter27: 11:39pm On May 14, 2017
queenitee:

Share it please, can't wait

Most definitely cheesy
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by queenitee(f): 11:55pm On May 14, 2017
Awwn, don't stop please. It's wow.
Is it Fiction or not please? Looks so real

*modified*
Don't mind me, didn't read the part that says true life story
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by queenitee(f): 11:55pm On May 14, 2017
Ghostwriter27:

Most definitely cheesy
Thank you
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by queenitee(f): 11:56pm On May 14, 2017
devilmaycry:
AlamienDagash Fmartin,queenitee Hadampson ...my ogas make una come see food here o...Fmartin e be like u never reach 18 ... Oya closed ur eyes when u reach those bad bad places grin grin
Thank you, I'm here sharp sharp
Re: Finding Me (a true life story) by Fmartin(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2017
devilmaycry:
lol.. wu tel u say i no reach 18? grin BTW we ar enjoying d deadly scenes cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nora Roberts Replies Accusation Of Plagiarism By Tomi Adeyemi In Style / List Of Winners Of The 2016 Hugo Awards / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.