Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Does It Take To Start An ISP - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Does It Take To Start An ISP (528 Views)

How To Start Your Own ISP / Which Is The Best ISP To Us In Surulere Lagos / Zeta-web Nigeria, An Internet Service Provider (ISP) With Expertise In Innovatin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Start An ISP by mickonzo112: 2:25am On Mar 10, 2017
My cousin just came back from the states and with his constant complaints about how unreliable and expensive data is in Nigeria, we're thinking of becoming Internet Service Providers. To cut the long story short, we casually discussed it with a couple of family members and friends and they are willing to invest money in it if we can put together a good business plan/proposal.

The challenge is neither my cousin nor I are network engineers or know what it takes to set up an ISP especially in a country like Nigeria. I'd appreciate it you are kind enough to drop a few hints while I still conduct my search google.com
Re: What Does It Take To Start An ISP by PasNet: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Best advice for a novice going into any business.

1. Learn basic startup about the business you are venturing, ask questions, learn from your mistakes employ professionals on contract.

2. Partner with an existing business and give your inputs with precise target on RoI .

For the records. I run an ISP. Ask me how on 07039725264
whatsapp or call
Re: What Does It Take To Start An ISP by mickonzo112: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2017
PasNet:
Best advice for a novice going into any business.

1. Learn basic startup about the business you are venturing, ask questions, learn from your mistakes employ professionals on contract.

2. Partner with an existing business and give your inputs with precise target on RoI .

For the records. I run an ISP. Ask me how on 07039725264
whatsapp or call

Thank you, will give you a call

(1) (Reply)

Treating Sickle Cell Disease With Gene Therapy / Samsung Galaxy Tab A With Stylus For Sale / Research. Sociolinguistic Situation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.