Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46251 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by mrmrmister: 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
byrron:

Nope!
Ignore the world VPN and proceed with OperaMini VPN
Okay, I chose netherlands though and clickbank rejected me.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 29, 2017
mrmrmister:

Okay, I chose netherlands though and clickbank rejected me.

Try all VPNs there and create a new email address, clear your browser cookies and if it still doesn't work then it means clickbank has gotten wiser.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by mrmrmister: 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
byrron:

Try all VPNs there and create a new email address, clear your browser cookies and if it still doesn't work then it means clickbank has gotten wiser.

I tried all the VPNs o, except USA.
I heard opening a USA clickbank account is risky.

clickbank is just doing me strong thing. cry

Please which other markets pay well like clickbank?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Dbestmax(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
Please click bank says
'Thank you for your interest in click bank.. unfortunately we cannot offer you an account at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to make exceptions.

Who else noticed that.. Is it dat they are on hold or what.. And pls wat other affiliate marketing site can I use.. I'l be grateful If anyone can help.. Thanks
#newbie alert o
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by mrmrmister: 1:28am On May 30, 2017
One more thing byrron, say I successfully register with clickbank using VPN, will I continue using the VPN everytime I want to log in or is it just for the registration process?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by yandevboy: 2:50am On May 30, 2017
mrmrmister:
One more thing byrron, say I successfully register with clickbank using VPN, will I continue using the VPN everytime I want to log in or is it just for the registration process?

Once you are sure your Clickbank registration is successful, you can be using your Naija IP to log into your Clickbank account without issues.

But you can always try to clear your browser cookies before doing so
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:02am On May 30, 2017
mrmrmister:

Clickbank is not the only Affiliate Marketing platform, there are so many others as listed on this thread and if you started reading from page zero of this thread then you would have seen those other Affiliate Marketing platform.

Signing up with Affiliate Marketing platforms​ is just the first step, the major task is on how to make sale's and generate commission's which is where most Affiliate marketers get stocked.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:08am On May 30, 2017
mrmrmister:

Your question has been addressed by @yandevboy
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Ehis4c(m): 5:53am On May 30, 2017
mrmrmister:

sorry for your ordeal but I can open an account for you with your registered email and you will have it today.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Dbestmax(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2017
Dbestmax:
Please click bank says
'Thank you for your interest in click bank.. unfortunately we cannot offer you an account at this time. Regrettably, we are unable to make exceptions.

Who else noticed that.. Is it dat they are on hold or what.. And pls wat other affiliate marketing site can I use.. I'l be grateful If anyone can help.. Thanks
#newbie alert o
Byrron pls reply me
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
Dbestmax:

Byrron pls reply me

Someone has already volunteered to help you, all you need to do is to reach out to him.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2017
Ehis4c:

sorry for your ordeal but I can open an account for you with your registered email and you will have it today.

I also need an account ASAP... way out bro..how do I contact you for my e-mail?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Ehis4c(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

I also need an account ASAP... way out bro..how do I contact you for my e-mail?
kindly check my signature
if you can reach me now, I should have it running
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by marv1: 2:09am On May 31, 2017
Please guys help me oo.
I opened a Nigerian PayPal account in 2014 to which i linked my Payoneer account and Payoneer card, but i couldn't use the card before it got expired for a long time. Recently I tried to open another Payoneer account to verify a new USA paypal account, but the new Payoneer account was blocked on the third day, the reason given was that I had a Payoneer account before. Please, what should i do now? Should l close the Nigerian Paypal account so that the payoneer wiill only be for USA Paypal so that it will not be like linking one Payoneer with two PayPal accoounts , (one Nigerian and the other usa). or what should i do please?
I am really stuck. Please, what should i do?
Thanks in advance for your advice

byrron:
It is very important that you take action on the information's I provided on this thread. I want to see you all succeed but i can not do it all for you. You are responsible for your success.

I have provided the knowledge and tools you will need, but it is up to you to put them into action.

Do not waste your time and mine by not taking this seriously. You should set aside enough time to read and study the information's provided on this thread along with the entire detailed information's on this blog link: https://onlinementorbiz.

One of the biggest reasons why most people fail to make money online is because they don't take their internet business seriously. You are not just trying to make some extra incomes, you are building a real business - GET SERIOUS WITH IT.

This is a business that can offer rewards far greater than any other business, therefore Pause for once and ask yourself - Would I run it this way if this business cost me $100,000 to set it up?

"Seriousness increases with financial commitment, therefore pretend you have invested $100,000 into your online venture and you will look at it and run it differently" - John Chow
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
byrron:
Create a free Affiliate account with any affiliate program of your choice that has your country of residence listed on it and also have a flexible payment pattern. You can sign up with Affiliate networks like WarriorPlus which is an affiliate network mostly for internet marketing products and it has Nigeria listed among eligible participating countries on its platform but they pay commissions through PayPal.

You have got to apply to become an affiliate but generaly, that shouldn’t be much of a problem. Just be honest and tell them something like:

Hi, my name is XY.
I am fairly new to internet marketing, but am learning at a quick pace.
I would like to request permission to promote your awesome product!
Thank you and have a nice day,
Your Name
It might take up to 24 hours to get approved. Once you are approved, you can come back to this thread and apply the strategy revealed right here.

For the purposes of this post, I will be signing up as an affiliate marketer with clickbank.com.

Clickbank is an online market place where digital products are being sold. When you as an affiliate sold a product, you will earn certain percentage of the products cost price called commission.

The number of products you can promote on Clickbank isn’t limited. You can promote as much as you can, all you need to do is make sales to earn huge commission on Clickbank.

You can switch between the available payment methods at any time. However, it may take up to a week for the new payment method to take effect. Regardless of the payment method, payments are issued to the payee name you have listed in your account.

The interesting part is that most clickbank products have up to 70% commission on each sales. So, literally, affiliate marketers make more money per sale than the product owner.

Nigeria is not listed among Clickbank's eligible countries to do business on their platform/ marketplace but there is always a way out.

Before proceeding with creating a clickbank account for Nigerian residents through the method i will recommend much later in this discuss, you need to first create a payment account which you will be needing while creating an account with clickbank.

STEP 1. Create Your Clickbank Payment Method by creating a Payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

NOTE: When you sign up through the link above, you will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up page. Once you sign up and received at least $100 in payments to your card or account, you will receive a $25 rewards within three months from payoneer.

Clickbank pays you through your Payoneer account which is also an international money transfer service provider. Set Payoneer as your payment preference when creating a clickbank account even though you are in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to provide your Payoneer account information's at the settings section in clickbank.

Sign Up through the link above, Application is totally free. Fill in your full name, address and other details carefully, as it is in the ID card you wish to use for verification.

Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type e.g driver’s license, National I.D card, etc.

Enter alternate address if it’s different from the address you provided earlier. Beware that the Payoneer Debit Card would be shipped to the same address in Nigeria. So it should be very clear and correct. Make sure you used the correct post code of the address you are using.
After that, click on “Order” Button.

It usually takes about few minutes, hours or days for the application to be confirmed and approved after which the Payoneer Mastercard would be packaged and dispatched to your location in Nigeria within some weeks and they usually inform you on the date it will get to you.

Once you have been approved, you will receive notification via the email address you provided during registration.

Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your Nigerian address might take few weeks. If the estimated time has elapsed and you fail to receive it, there is need for you to visit the nearest Post Office branch in your locality, give them your name and the shipping address and they will help you to track it.

You will be directed through your email address to confirm that you have received the card by login into your Payoneer account and keying in your card number. After that, you have automatically activated the card for use.

You will be asked to fund it before you can be able to use it to pay or buy goods online. But if you have a fund online you wish to withdraw, you can go right ahead and do that.

With Payoneer MasterCard, you can:

Withdraw from Nigerian ATM a machine that supports Mastercard options.
Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, Jumia, etc.

HOW TO SET UP THE PAYONEER VIRTUAL US BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
UPDATED
You can access your payoneer US Bank account details after creating your payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

Login into your newly created Payoneer account
click on the Receive button, and then click on the drop down options which say Global Payment Services. It will boot for a while and now present you with your bank account details in payoneer i.e
Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

Use those information's for your clickbank payment settings.

STEP 2.
In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.
Create your vpn account by clicking on the link below: [s]https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424 (Choose a UK server IP[/s])

UPDATED:
Creating a clickbank account through World VPN and some other VPN’s as recommended on the first page of this thread has become very ineffective. Clickbank has been unmasking lots of VPN’s used in hiding ones real IP and location during the course of creating an affiliate account on their platform.

Despite all these secured measures put in place, some people are still fortunate to create an account with them while in Nigeria.
I have been able to create 5 different accounts for some people back in Nigeria through OperaMini browser which I downloaded for free, it has a VPN provision that allows you to chose the server of the few listed countries on their VPN section which includes USA,CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS & SINGAPORE.

All you need to do is to choose the serves of Netherlands, Germany or Singapore then go back to the first page and use the link provided on how to generate an address, zip codes and telephone number of those countries then use your real name and your email address and create your clickbank account.

This post does not offer any guarantee that you will be successful but just give it a try, you might just be among the lucky few that succeeded in opening a clickbank account from Nigeria using Operamini.

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set to e.g ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

STEP 3:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

NOTE: You can use this same strategy I’m going to reveal in here for any affiliate program you decide to sign up with and it can also be deployed for MLM networking businesses as well.

hello to the guru of the thread.. i have been following this thread all till the last page but i find it difficult to open a click bank account for some days now..help me out as im at a cross road here..

i will send you a PM for you to be able to identify me.. thanks...
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

hello to the guru of the thread.. i have been following this thread all till the last page but i find it difficult to open a click bank account for some days now..help me out as im at a cross road here..

i will send you a PM for you to be able to identify me.. thanks...

I got your mail and i have also replied you.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
marv1:
Please guys help me oo.
I opened a Nigerian PayPal account in 2014 to which i linked my Payoneer account and Payoneer card, but i couldn't use the card before it got expired for a long time. Recently I tried to open another Payoneer account to verify a new USA paypal account, but the new Payoneer account was blocked on the third day, the reason given was that I had a Payoneer account before. Please, what should i do now? Should l close the Nigerian Paypal account so that the payoneer wiill only be for USA Paypal so that it will not be like linking one Payoneer with two PayPal accoounts , (one Nigerian and the other usa). or what should i do please?
I am really stuck. Please, what should i do?
Thanks in advance for your advice

The issues raised above are beyond the scope of this thread which is specifically created for affiliate marketing purposes.
Thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
byrron:

The issues raised above are beyond the scope of this thread which is specifically created for affiliate marketing purposes.
Thanks
thank you grin I made my first sale ever. 25 dollars, its small but these traffic people no dey like buy my product angry

All d same thank God

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by magikalz(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Ehis4c:

I'm having the same difficulty opening an account with Clickbank. Have tried all the methods listed in this thread but it seems they are no longer accepting people. Can you help?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by lawrence35(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Great lesson.... This is the way to go...

One way to create wealth with affiliate marketing is to own webpages that you can use for promotion.

You can now get world class websites now so easily
Send an email to otupes.com.ng and use the contact us form to get a custom website for your affiliate links that will pull in sales fast.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by auhanson(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ehis4c:

Ehis, kindly help me open one too for me , as i have tried everything try-able but it dosent seems to work. They keep on denying me with no "exceptions" grammer. I will send you pm pls try and respond to me , thanks

Ehis, I'm still at your beck, help out a brother?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by magikalz(m): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2017
auhanson:

Ehis, kindly help me open one too for me , as i have tried everything try-able but it dosent seems to work. They keep on denying me with no "exceptions" grammer. I will send you pm pls try and respond to me , thanks

Contact me on Whatsapp through my signature and you will have your Clickbank account today.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2017
beardlessdude:
thank you grin I made my first sale ever. 25 dollars, its small but these traffic people no dey like buy my product angry

All d same thank God
it OK for a start with time you will surely pic more than that
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2017
thanks berryon for doing a greate job here you save alot of us from eBook seller now we know dekoko what is really involve in affiliate marketing
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by 1EmmyKay: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
i open secured and verified click bank. contact@09037736355
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
solomonjesus:
thanks berryon for doing a greate job here you save alot of us from eBook seller now we know dekoko what is really involve in affiliate marketing

Thank you Sir!
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by ollybode(m): 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
is it for free?
1EmmyKay:
i open secured and verified click bank. contact@09037736355
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by IDRWFB(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
enolife2:

5: use whatismyipaddress to check and see if your IP has been change to UK IP. if it change then proceed to step 6. if did not change go back to letter X and click on change my IP until your IP change to UK IP
I added the extension to my browser but there was no provision for UK; just North Holland and USA.How did you get your UK IP sir?

Sir byrron can you PLEASE be more detailed on how to connect to my UK server on the VPN link you gave? THANKS in advance.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for this impressive guide. I have successfully registered mine! God bless. Hoping to make some $$$$$ grin

But my question is. I'm I still gonna be hiding under a vpn before accessing Clickbank even after approval?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.