Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me (2063 Views)

Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency / Npower Owing Beneficiaries Two Months Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by OGHENE316(m): 7:59am On Mar 10, 2017
this is my story I was a teacher in a school called Sonnicity universal school Ughelli delta State the owner of the school used the school money to invest in farming thereby owing salaries of teachers for three month and even went and slash the salary of all teachers by 20% without official agreement.the owner sunny orlunga a Jehovah witness manage to pay salary for one month which is October 2016 and also November.before the payment more than ten teachers resigned and he decided to pay some December salary.orlunga sunny a Jehovah witness did not Explain to those of us he refused to pay why he is yet to pay so we decided to report him to the elders of his Jehovah's witness to talk to him so he can pay.after I receive a message from the school admin that I should come and collect my money with the rest.On getting there we were ask to go to d office of my exboss not knowing that they have already called the police to arrest us and hand cuffs us in front of all students and took us to the police station.my xboss claimed that we rubbed him and stool his fishes from his fish pond and also claimed that we threatened his life for owing December salary.please let the public see to this because this man deceived us to arrest us.as I am talking to you we have to bail ourselves with #15000 after which the man said he will only pay half month which is because of his generosity claiming that we don't have any right to agitate for December salary.but after everything I was advice to leave the issue and allow God to judge.
Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by kingphilip(m): 8:01am On Mar 10, 2017
That's really heartless from your ex-boss

Some days are like that..

1 Like

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2017
the topic got me confused, trying not to get confused with the story as well

2 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by uzoexcel(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2017
I believe you want viewers to take your post serious....then cut out kiddies abbreviations like 'd', 'dos', 'Xplain', 'dat' etc. Its kind of distracting.You can write informally like this only if you talking with friends,penpals etc..Write this words in full..put your full stop where necessary too.

9 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by Kondomatic(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Why are you telling us that he's a Jehovah witness?

5 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by AK6464(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2017
uzoexcel:
I believe you want viewers to take your post serious....then cut out kiddies abbreviations like 'd', 'dos', 'Xplain', 'dat' etc. Its kind of distracting.You can write informally if you ralking with friends,penpals etc..Write this words in full..put your full stop where necessary too.

I was actually wondering if he was was a security guard, What will he teach the kids

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by AntiWailer: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
Why are you telling us that he's a Jehovah witness?

He needs bigots to take stand not on common sense but on religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by REDshouse(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
uzoexcel:
I believe you want viewers to take your post serious....then cut out kiddies abbreviations like 'd', 'dos', 'Xplain', 'dat' etc. Its kind of distracting.You can write informally if you ralking with friends,penpals etc..Write this words in full..put your full stop where necessary too.
imagine and he call himself a teacher, only God knows what he is teaching the lads.. why won't I arrest him if I am d owner of the school because of this

5 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by MrGreenMavro: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2017
OGHENE316:
dis is my story I was a teacher in a school called Sonnicity universal school Ughelli delta State d owner of d school used d school money to invest in farming thereby owing salaries of teachers for three month n even went and slash d salary of all teachers by 20% without official agreement.d owner sunny orlunga a Jehovah witness manage to pay salary for one month which is October 2016 n also November.bfor d payment more Dan ten teachers resigned n he decided to pay some December salary.orlunga sunny a Jehovah witness did not Xplain to dos of he refused to y he is yet to pay xo we decided to report him to d elders of his Jehovah's witness to talk to him so he can pay.after I receive a message from d school admin dat I shud cum n collect my moni with d rest.On getting there we were ask to go to d office of my xboss not knowing dat dy already called d police to arrest us n hand cuffs us in front of all students n took us to d police station.my xboss claimed dat we rubbed him n stool his fishes from his fish pond n also threaten his for owing us our December salary.pls let d public see to dis coz dis.

What exactly are you trying to achieve with this post?
Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by OGHENE316(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2017
sorry for my wrong spelling but that was exactly what happened
Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by apollo13(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
I think u need to go back to school and learn how to write, besides, u call yourself a teacher and you cant compose a correct sentence! What are you teaching your pupils?

4 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by gulfer: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Can't believe you are a teacher angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by Lexxyla: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
You are trying to report a case by making use of abbreviations to state your story?

Oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by habbee62: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sometimes i wonder the kind of youth we have in nigeria. They boast of certificate without job, they critize without solution and others are supporting them, even if you have no solution to his problem then you shutup, what of you that attended different interview and always get disqualified. Please show a kind of pity and be kind instead of childish behaiviour. Oya face me.

3 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by obinoral1179(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
uzoexcel:
I believe you want viewers to take your post serious....then cut out kiddies abbreviations like 'd', 'dos', 'Xplain', 'dat' etc. Its kind of distracting.You can write informally like this only if you talking with friends,penpals etc..Write this words in full..put your full stop where necessary too.
the main reason I stop using abbreviation, even if am chatting with my pals.
Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by darlingnuel(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
This dude is in pain and asking for your suggestions on how to get back at his former employer, who falsely accused him but y'all peeps are more interested in his grammar...

4 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by apollo13(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
habbee62:
Sometimes i wonder the kind of youth we have in nigeria. They boast of certificate without job, they critize without solution and others are supporting them, even if you have no solution to his problem then you shutup, what of you that attended different interview and always get disqualified. Please show a kind of pity and be kind instead of childish behaiviour. Oya face me.
Oga park well!
Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by mekyno777(m): 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
OGHENE316:
sorry for my wrong spelling but that was exactly what happened
Just report again to where you people report before.
Gudluck!

2 Likes

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by Kondomatic(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
AntiWailer:

He needs bigots to take stand not on common sense but on religion.
That is not right

1 Like

Re: My Exboss Who Is Owing Me Arrested Me by enimooko: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Trainee Sales Vacancies / Federal University Gusau Zamfara Recruitment June 2017 (7 Positions) / Erisco Foods Limited Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.