Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After (20247 Views)

Calabar Mega City Master Plan (AKWACROSS 2040) / BREAKING: 188 Nigeria Returnees Arrive MMIA From South Africa / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by abbaapple: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2017
the worst brown roof republic.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by mmsen: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
188 years isn't 'ancient'.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
coollabman:
well... I am impressed! they are actually thinking right this time. However, having a plan is one thing, implementing it is another!

Abuja and Kaduna (master plan drawn up in 1968) are very good examples.

Sometimes, I wonder why Nigerians are so plan averse.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Salym(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Is a 188 year old city ancient? smh
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by hucienda: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2017
188 years. Wow.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by ubyways(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Certainly, thé capital of Brown roof republic.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by chloride6: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
shikshark:
two words in this write-up that are contradictory..........ibadan and master-plan.

i got a piece of land at ilemarun area adegbayi off new ife road and when i got there two weeks ago i discovered someone is erecting a building on the only access road to the street, it was a sunday so i called the mumu agent and he said, they gave him the land because there was an issue with the one he brought initially.

so ajimobi shld just shush!!

The question is who allocated him the land?
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Sweetmom: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Please sir, the Ile Marun that I know is off the Lagos- Ibadan expressway close to Iwo road.

shikshark:
two words in this write-up that are contradictory..........ibadan and master-plan.

i got a piece of land at ilemarun area adegbayi off new ife road and when i got there two weeks ago i discovered someone is erecting a building on the only access road to the street, it was a sunday so i called the mumu agent and he said, they gave him the land because there was an issue with the one he brought initially.

Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by amynah94(f): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2017
So many people will become homeless
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Abiys: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmm..... Who is deceiving who? If I hear say Ajimooo''''"oooobi get better thing for Oyo State.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by mmsen: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2017
9jakohai:

Abuja and Kaduna (master plan drawn up in 1968) are very good examples.

Sometimes, I wonder why Nigerians are so plan averse.

Calabar has a plan which it has kept to.

Uyo has a plan which they appear to be keeping to.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by trustyG: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2017
I hope they don't use this as an avenue to hijack properties
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by AceDomino(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2017
That comedian_Governed state?
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Dannyset(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2017
shikshark:

Did you read where they said "set to have" or comprehension is the issue here?
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Kakamorufu(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2017
I didn't know this. Mehn, it's those ancient areas that will suffer if they plan to start implementing the plan.

meanwhile, let me take time and guess the area the drone captured. brb
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2017
188 years is not enough to call a place ancient.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by davidif: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Haha haha Chei!!!!! This is really embarrassing but hey, better late than ever abi? Especially considering the fact that it's only Abuja or Lagos that have actual master plans in Naija.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Basic123: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2017
sotall:
Nice view of the city from above

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Badgers14: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2017
yomalex:
I beg to disagree, Ibadan has a masterplan that's why the oyo state government can for example demolish places along the UI-Ojoo road without paying compensation

What boggles my mind is how the same government that supposedly have a master plan ends up approving those buildings that they later demolish

Why approving the plan in the first place

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Cladez(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2017
sotall:
Nice view of the city from above
We all know you wanted to say nice view of the brown roofs abi?
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by shikshark: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Sweetmom:
Please sir, the Ile Marun that I know is off the Lagos- Ibadan expressway close to Iwo road.

there is another one off don bosco area not too far from st. dominic catholic hospital. hope you know that there are several ajametta too, ajameta @ olomi, @ isebo @ashi etc
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by shikshark: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Dannyset:

Did you read where they said "set to have" or comprehension is the issue here?

"set to have" a master plan means they are ready to adopt a pre-designed master plan anytime, what im saying here is that they are not set even in another 188 years.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by shikshark: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
chloride6:

The question is who allocated him the land?

thats exactly what im trying to say, i wonder if town planning authority exist at all in ibadan, when we went to inspect the piece of land, we were told its an access road, now its somebody's property. Ibadan estate agents are far gullible than their lagos counterpart.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by chloride6: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
shikshark:

thats exactly what im trying to say, i wonder if town planning authority exist at all in ibadan, when we went to inspect the piece of land, we were told its an access road, now its somebody's property. Ibadan estate agents are far gullible than their lagos counterpart.

Maybe it was omo onile that gave him the land. I don't think govt will allocate an access road to someone ad land.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by slap1(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Daraph:
Buhari,ki lo n shele gan gan. Common garri no de my room sad

I fit wire you two and half cups. How you see am? grin
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by Daraph(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
slap1:

I fit wire you two and half cups. How you see am? grin

Too small undecided
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by SistaHot(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ibadan get ready for mega demolitions.
Re: Ibadan Set To Have Master-Plan 188 Years After by GodsMopol: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
God bless Ibadan, am proud of the city

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Movement In Lagos Today, See List Of Alternative Routes / Collision Between Okada And SUV Claims 2 Lives In Abeokuta Accident (photos) / What You Need To Do If You Get Lost In An Unfamiliar City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.