Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,089 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

Confused, Etb Or Fcmb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Confused, Etb Or Fcmb (1749 Views)

I got two Job Offers, which should I choose? I'm Confused..... Advice Please!!!! / Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank / FCMB Direct Sales Agent (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by izuu: 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2007
Pls folks help me out. I just had an offer with FCMB and i already have one with ETB, and I don't know which of them to choose. Pls who knows what their pay for entry level looks like and the prospects in both of them.
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by ehi4life(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hello izzu, congrats on your breakthrough, its good to see progress on this blog not only frustration. on the advise i would rather you go for FCMB, although ETB pays more, your prospects in FCMB far are better and i personally feel that ETB has a going concern problem. And what i hear is that there is no job security in any Adenuga related establishment
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by contactuzo(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2007
if u indeed had a job offer,u should have recieved a letter of offer of employment which normally should have the details of the pay.
so if u truly had the job offers, do the comparism urself and stop wasting peoples time on this forum.
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by cyberpaul(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2007
Congratulations on your job offers, I hope this is not coming late.I'll strongly advise you to please consider FCMB firstly because of your career prospect as well as job security.May God grant you the wisdom to make the right choice.
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by stellose(f): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2007
my man, congrats , go for FCMB
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by gloryland(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2007
Congtats my Brother!! If you are yoruba, then go for ETB otherwise i advise that you accept FCMB. Though FCMB is a yoruba bank too, you have more prospects there and they are more professional and less tribalistic in terms of growth/promotion than ETB. I'm sure you know that etb pays higher
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by ogwudeuku(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2007
Yu re very funny,if yu hve a job offer its stated there the job pay so go 4 it, make us believe yu though!
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by archbishop(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2007
My brother,
Go for the money, i.e ETB,they pay better.
Congrats.
grin grin grin
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by lanz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
Pls guys lets stop advising people on what we know nothing about. Apart from the fact that FCMB pays far less than etb, etb is more sought after and more preferred. Those who talk badly about Adenuga should at least be grateful to a man who gives jobs to nigerians when most other billionaires like him invest it, or worse, lock it up in foreign countries. Believe me, i work in Conoil Plc and there is nothing like job insecurity if u are not the dubious type. I know a friend (a lady) who left FCMB recently without having gotten another offer. Her reason? Well she was going about marketing with no car attached, spending a substantial part of the 35000 monthly she was being paid on transport. Dont get me wrong izuu, u will most likely be in marketing even in etb if u are coming in at the entry level, but if u are going to work as hard as i know people in marketing do, why not go for an offer that gives u at least a corresponding remuneration for your effort, afterall none of these is your final destination. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by stellose(f): 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2007
congrats again but which kind cream you rub go the interview self make me too i rub follow body ? grin
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by KINGSTEPS: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2007
Believe in what your mind tells you not your heart.Whichever one your mind choses, do embrass my brother. Once again, CONGRATS
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by Waleade2(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2007
Nice one
lanz:

Please guys lets stop advising people on what we know nothing about. Apart from the fact that FCMB pays far less than etb, etb is more sought after and more preferred. Those who talk badly about Adenuga should at least be grateful to a man who gives jobs to nigerians when most other billionaires like him invest it, or worse, lock it up in foreign countries. Believe me, i work in Conoil Plc and there is nothing like job insecurity if u are not the dubious type. I know a friend (a lady) who left FCMB recently without having gotten another offer. Her reason? Well she was going about marketing with no car attached, spending a substantial part of the 35000 monthly she was being paid on transport. Dont get me wrong izuu, u will most likely be in marketing even in etb if u are coming in at the entry level, but if u are going to work as hard as i know people in marketing do, why not go for an offer that gives u at least a corresponding remuneration for your effort, afterall none of these is your final destination. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by chiomaj1(f): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2007
congrats
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by adexy: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2007
Bros I think u are very lucky indeed, but whatever steps u take now will go along way I will advice to do what u want not what the job will do for u. Just call on God to direct and lead u now because opportunities come rarely, so pls act wisely.

Congratulation,
Re: Confused, Etb Or Fcmb by bakoko2007(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2007
go for FCMB. you will not regret it. i am an in-house. and i can tell you FCMB is a place to be.

(1) (Reply)

Thursday 14th June Vacancies In The Dailies / Celtel,mtn,elf ,skye Bnk And Other Vacancies / Got An Email For Gtbank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.