Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. (12744 Views)

TECNO Fast Car Charger Unboxing & Review! - How FAST Is It? / Craball(beta):please Help Review This Android Game / Powerocks Micro USB Car Charger Review (charger For Almost All Devices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by MissTechy(f): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Yes, I promised a new video every week, so here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_J6m6lDmBs&t=47s

In this video, I reviewed ZUS, a smart car charger that is 2x faster than your normal chargers and car locator, all in one device, (I have searched for similar gadgets like ZUS, but came up short). It's designed in Germany and was sent to me for a review by Nonda. In a bid to test out its features, I took ZUS to Ikeja City Mall and I tried to find my car using the pre-installed app.

Did I succeed in finding the car? Watch the video and as usual, your comments are greatly appreciated.

I will also be giving away one ZUS charger. Now, to those who might be deterred from participating in the giveaway because they don't have a car, you never can tell when this could come in handy, plus, Oluwa might just pick up your call soon. wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by PhonePlanet(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
I'm different yeah I'm different smiley

she took my advice..... yay grin

well, anyway, make the soundtrack fully trough out the video smiley

plus try the instrumental of a more recent song

as for the charger..... youtube comment loading
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by TheSexyChic: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2017
watched the video. as always, nice one. I hope to win t
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by investigator007: 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Nice one there, will I win a Tecno phone?
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Solitin40: 11:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Nice one Misstechy. ....when is the result of the giveaway will be out the charger and tracker on my mind right now
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
one word *dope* The future is now. Make the future
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Danova(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Misstechy please kindly,check your mail inbox. I sent you a message.
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Opistorincos(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Make sense
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by adeolazzy: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
I subscribed immediately. Great job you are doing Miss.
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by DoroBen: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2017
doro tobi. doro fine. doro techy. I hail o
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by PhoneGist(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
This was interesting to wstch. You make me want to get the charger for myself. Lalasticlala have you seen This?
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by MissTechy(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
DoroBen:
doro tobi. doro fine. doro techy. I hail o

LOL, thank you
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by MissTechy(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
adeolazzy:
I subscribed immediately. Great job you are doing Miss.

Thank you so much.
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by MissTechy(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
PhonePlanet:
I'm different yeah I'm different smiley

she took my advice..... yay grin

well, anyway, make the soundtrack fully trough out the video smiley

plus try the instrumental of a more recent song

as for the charger..... youtube comment loading

Lol, comment duly noted
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by MissTechy(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
Solitin40:
Nice one Misstechy. ....when is the result of the giveaway will be out the charger and tracker on my mind right now

Thanks, The winner will be announced in my next video.
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by DoroBen: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
MissTechy:

so sad that I didn't win
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Solitin40: 2:39am On Mar 27, 2017
MissTechy:

Hello miss i just finished watching the video and you said the the winner is Olusola 'something' abeg ma what's the surname ? maybe it's my own shola o
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by helphelp: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Elo ni
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by modelsms10: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2017
I will buy it first before i buy my porsche
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by bionixs: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2017
MissTechy:

In this video, I reviewed ZUS, a smart car charger that is 2x faster than your normal chargers and car locator, all in one device, (I have searched for similar gadgets like ZUS, but came up short). It's designed in Germany and was sent to me for a review by Nonda. In a bid to test out its features, I took ZUS to Ikeja City Mall and I tried to find my car using the pre-installed app.

Did I succeed in finding the car? Watch the video and as usual, your comments are greatly appreciated.

I will also be giving away one ZUS charger. Now, to those who might be deterred from participating in the giveaway because they don't have a car, you never can tell when this could come in handy, plus, Oluwa might just pick up your call soon. wink
keep it going
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by sakalisis(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Good
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by PhoneGist(m): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2017
I love all your videos but this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QM2Y4Ul70s

was extremely helpful.

more of this kind of videos
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Royal30: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2017
please I need to buy the charger...how much? Can I have your contact?
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by LaideOyebade: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Royal30:

Why do I feel you need her number for more the need of buying the charger.

1 Like

Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Solitin40: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Royal30:
Go to the website to order yours
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Pyroclast(m): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2017
Hi, please what's your YouTube channel handle?
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by Segadem(m): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2017
MissTechy:

God has picked my call oh
Thank u Jesus
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by MissTechy(f): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Pyroclast:
Hi, please what's your YouTube channel handle?

Hi, it is MissTechy
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by abdul4new(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2017
keep it up misstechy this is an awesome technology.
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by MissTechy(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2017
abdul4new:
keep it up misstechy this is an awesome technology.

Awww thank you so much
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by fammo: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2017
you didn't mention anything about the range. I'm guessing the range might be limited since you mentioned that the users Bluetooth has to be turned on. Can it serve as a car tracker and come in handy in case of a car theft or it's only to search for your car in crowded car parks? Nice review by the way. Good to see you now show your beautiful smile when doing your reviews. The Last time I saw your review you were a bit skeptical About showing your face. Misstechy
Re: ZUS Review: This is the First Ever SMART Car Charger Made For Your Phone. by DjAndroid: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2017
I'm not impressed with the performance of that your Zus, it can only you 4%charge in 5 mins but original New age car charger goes from 1%to 40 % in 15 minutes on my galaxy note 3.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 / Twitter: Anyone Suspended For Minor Or Dubious Reasons Will Be Reinstated - Musk / Tecno L3 Shellrootkit Made Easy By Dmedalion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.