Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? (2838 Views)

Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by Ugosample(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
bukatyne:

very interesting.

Will I divorce a husband who jazzed me for 33yrs?

Depends.

If the marriage was wonderful and he never took advantage of me, I will reason he did it cos he didn't want to lose me and move on wit the marriage.

If the marriage was bad, omo ... the game is over.

Bukatyne what's up na

Long time.
You and your interesting viewpoints to subjects over the years, with the bullets that follow grin grin

Hope you are good?
Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
You can't jazz someone into loving you. Op, you need to stop watching too many Yoruba movies.
Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 12, 2017
austine4real:

is that what u av been doin since?

And no, I haven't been doing that.
Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Richy4:
I will be mad for eating poison for 33years.....How dare she cook with water from there... and claim to love me....

Just Imagine eating Nigerian draw soup prepared with ovulating water.....EWWWWWW!!!!! Disgusting cry

God knows ogbono soup and eba is my favorite food.
And woe betide anybody who does a sacrilege to my dear ogbono soup.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 12, 2017
DarkRebel101:
You can't jazz someone into loving you. Op, you need to stop watching too many Yoruba movies.

Be there until wrapper wear you.
Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by cococandy(f): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Very funny. He must have loved her.
Juju Ko.
I'm sure she did it (if the story is true) but that's not why he loved her.

1 Like

Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by austine4real(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

... And no, I haven't been doing that.
clap for ursef

happy new week

1 Like

Re: Would You Dissolve Your 33year Old Marriage Over This? by bukatyne(f): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ugosample:

Bukatyne what's up na

Long time.
You and your interesting viewpoints to subjects over the years, with the bullets that follow grin grin

Hope you are good?

I am good Ugo and you?

Examples of interesting viewpoints? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Or Parents: Who Owns The Woman? / Can She Give Birth After This?....heellpp!!! / What Are The Advantages Of Not Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.