Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student (55824 Views)

Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ObiOmaMu: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2017
An Edo corps member, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa sparked outrage last month after he shared a disgusting photo of himself and one of his underage students and bragged about sleeping with her.

Recall that the Ministry of Women Affairs in Edo State took up the case, he has now reportedly been arrested by the police.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nysc-member-who-bragged-about-sleeping.html

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by coolcharm(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
I thought the idiot has been arrested since.

Ordinary 1 year service, you can't stay responsible. Busy spoiling small small girls. Thunder knack you for any where you dey!

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Ahmed0336(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Dat corp member too mumu for my liking• chai!! !!

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Young03(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Is this how devil dey take play free kick on person destiny

too bad

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Evergreen4(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2017
The boy stupidly walked into the shadow of death with his two legs

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by sod09(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2017
d guy and stupidity are twins... doing bad tin and b proud of it

55 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Chikelue2000(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Evergreen4:
The boy stupidly walked into the shadow of death with his two legs
not just stupid bt very extremely stupid

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Speedyconnect8: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2017
That was very dumb. How could he have said that rubbish on fb in this jet age.

Why would he indulge in such even. I won't even get erection at the sight of little girls, I will feel so bad and guilty.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by JacksonD7: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Serves him right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Pierohandsome: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2017
That guy needs brain test.me,evn whn i sleep with 12yr old girls i dnt tell anybody

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by mamatayour(f): 10:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Good for him tongue
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Imoy(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2017
i hope dey get to roast his balls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Great decision
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Fairgodwin(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
And that's how this guy's case starts to dey done small small, and his village witches will be somewhere now singing, "it's our work oo, soft work."

A supposed educated man - with little or no wisdom.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ShitHead(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
I hope they arrested his dicck with him. It may escape, they should chain it...nah Yoruba demon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ennysuccess(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Ogashub(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome to kuje prison I am the president and Paramount ruler here.. Take off your clothes and enjoy our beans meal

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by SeniorZato(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
He did that under the influence of alcohol

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Xaddy(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2017
This is the strength of Social Media Justice(SMJ) when applied properly. Congratulations to everyone involved...

The guy carried shovel, went to graveyard, dug six feet and jumped inside... All by himself...

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by hucienda: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Finally

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Pearly255(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Tjohnnay: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Na person dey use him hand cast himself

U cup don full, oya make dm gays fvck ya anus for der

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by obembet(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Chai....

Just 14 years is OK

Remain this man in pix below...

Pls arrest him for child abuse

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Chanchit: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
long overdue.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Pavore9: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
He will now blame the devil for hacking his account and uploading the pictures!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Earth2Metahuman: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Another dumb ediot killed himself with social media
Good to know

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by LatestAmebo2: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.