Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (48356 Views)

Don Jazzy Signs New Artist, Crayon Into Mavin Records (Biography) / Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by donsteady(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
She's good and geneuinly love music.
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by kolnel: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
How about efe?
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by ChristyB(f): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good step in the right direction, now not like Uriel and Cocoice that claim to be singers yet person no even hear them sing.
Another way of showcasing yourself and the damn singers couldn't prove anything.
Sheh Efe sef say him dey sing? who don hear am cough since e enter house?

If this is real then than you Don J.. abeg brush her up wella.
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
angry
Shame on Bovi

Now he will pay her to perform on his scrappy shows.

The stone the builders rejected.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by geekybabe(f): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
kolnel:
How about efe?

What is efe coming to do in mavins? To come and shout warri abi?

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by flabba: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by darlenese(f): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dija's nose in that picture.

Thats a nosemary.

She was pregnt when took that pix
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by tgmservice: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
no mind am he wan buy cheap olosho wey he go dey straf
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
terry727:
this is nice

This is don jazzy m friend! Where did you see nice! angry
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Abudu2000(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Walahi I'm tired of nairaland, i swear, i give up!!!
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by darlenese(f): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
ChristyB:
Good step in the right direction, now not like Uriel and Cocoice that claim to be singers yet person no even hear them sing.
Another way of showcasing yourself and the damn singers couldn't prove anything.
Sheh Efe sef say him dey sing? who don hear am cough since e enter house?

If this is real then than you Don J.. abeg brush her up wella.

You haven't heard Uriel sing , that girl is good!
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by sauceEEP(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Since it's not coco ice that bared her boobsie no problem...
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good move don....

wu will afrocandy sign.
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Claessique1(f): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
You see why I love the Big Brother Show, once you good, people would sought after you. Endorsement deals and all.
Especially, if smart, you can carve a niche for yourself from there.

Besides Johhny Drille's contract deal is what I love the most. That guy is unique.
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Watched her sing last night

She got it

I was highly impressed with her unedited Voice.. Wow

Congrats Debbie
A big plus to real hustlers.
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by QueenFusa16(f): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Mavin is Dead. Don jazzy isn't working anymore.... 2016 wasn't their year at all... No single Hit from the family. !!!! They should better do open auditions and sign indigenous rappers... Na there hit dey come from oooo
Lol
Rappers like you?
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Dahmum(f): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
i just pray that this is true. i love Debbie Rise
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by megareal: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
I really like Debbie Rise and I hope she makes it in music. With that killer body and melodious voice, she is set.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by MarieSucre(f): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
baba wan fvxk her pvssy
Are you speaking from experience? Has Don Jazzy "fxvk your pvssy"?
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Bgorgeous: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good for her
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Ruggedpen: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
Mavin is Dead. Don jazzy isn't working anymore.... 2016 wasn't their year at all... No single Hit from the family. !!!! They should better do open auditions and sign indigenous rappers... Na there hit dey come from oooo
REKADDO BANKS IS A MEMBER OF MARVIN CREW OH.
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by porchster: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Has anyone listened to JOHN drille's songs? The guy is the best so far since wizkid has use is talent for igbo. We now have a better wizkid and flavour. Kudos to Mavin records

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Larrykaysail(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
See dija's nose in that picture.
is that a comment about the matter ? Let me see ur nose too. grin
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Alphasoar(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
It is good! Signing children upandan is a good idea, lols. Daddy Don Baba J!!!
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Dinocarex(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Donjazzy wouldn't sign anyone who the media proposed to him or if the person goes forth to say it first.
He was to sign Duncan Mighty abs Terry G years past, both of them rushed to twitter to announce it. He canceled the signing.
That's why all the signing he has ever made as always been low key from Iyanyan, the triplets of Korede, Banks and Dija, DNA, Poe and Jonny drille.

I can bet my two balls.. Jazzy ain't signing Debbie rise!!
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by beamzy08(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
idbami2:
Aigoo. Tiwa Savage 2.0
You and korean movie 5 and 6....Aigooo!
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by billkeez(f): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm so happy for you Debby.. You made it so big.. coolKeep flying girl... For all those who makes you uncomfortable in the house they've been defeated... Love you so much kiss
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by idbami2(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
beamzy08:
You and korean movie 5 and 6....Aigooo!
Hahahaha.. You catch me..
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
kolnel:
How about efe?

Efe should be employed in a multinational logistics company as their PR, based on logistics grin

I like that guy walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by Awoo88: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
If it true this your publication just kill the deal. Don jazzy talk about his artist after signing them not before signing them.
Re: Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) by ikemesit4477: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Valindazz:
Good but Debbie sef won't win the bbn. She looks like ekiti citizen
from KOGI state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Age Anthonia: Police Declaring Me Wanted Over Comedy Skit Surprised Me / Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.