Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Letter To Mr.president - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To Mr.president (637 Views)

Crawling To Mr President / A Must Know To Mr Eazi's Fans / Open Letter To Mr Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr.president by Johnhug66(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]TO THE OFFICE OF MR. PRESIDENT
OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND (FRN)
Dear Sir,
LETTER OF ADVICE
Good day to d no.1 citizen of this great nation, THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND, Dr. Seun (Ph.d),(GCFR),(CON).
I'm writing to inform and advise u sir on the federal appointments you will soon be giving out to some members of this great nation. I know u want d best 4 dis nation and we are also doing our best 2 support u.
Firstly, I will like 2 recommend MR. EXPLORER as the honourable minister for education,science and technology. Based on his previous achievements and discoveries in d sector, I am sure he will take the sector to d next level .
Secondly, I am very sure that Mr. LALASTIC will automatically make it 2 d list (due to his loyalty), I will candidly advise u sir, not 2 give him any portfolio related 2 agriculture. We won't be happy seeing every SNAKE species going into EXTINCTION.
Furthermore, Sir, I will beseech u to add MR.SARRKI to d list. He will do wonders for dis political party of ours by making sure dat there's NO OPPOSITION whatsoever from any angle or party. It will b of great help if he will be made d SA 2 Mr. President ON POLITICAL MATTERS,MINISTER FOR INFORMATION and at d same time D NATIONAL CHAIRMAN/NATIONAL DEPUTY CHAIRMAN (NW ZONE) of dis great party.
In conclusion, I will be so grateful if I'm also given a chance 2 serve my fatherland in the petroleum or finance sector.
We will always support u sir. Our people are solidly behind u. Long live Mr. President, long live NAIRALAND. Thank you
Yours faithfully,
Hon.(Dr.)JOHNHUG(Ph.d

Re: Letter To Mr.president by yusufibrahim(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hahahahaha funny

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Getting Ready For Your First Date / A Woman That Marry More Than One Man Is Call What?? Dy27 Laffing Gas / What Do You Miss Most Being A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.