Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Don Motion- Forever Feat. Mkceon - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Don Motion- Forever Feat. Mkceon (774 Views)

Mezu-open My Way Feat. Cashlord / Cashlord-naughty Gal Feat.gentle (prod By Don Seth) / Don Motion-pusham Well Feat. Cashlord And Mkceon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Motion- Forever Feat. Mkceon by Faithnn: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Don Motion drops his first single of the year featuring Mkceon after his previous song ONYE NKU which brought him recognition in the South East part of nigeria.
Forever is a song that can make you feel in love and the beat was produced by DBOY AND mixed by BlordedMix.
DOWNLOAD HERE https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/192530/by/cdG6UWLU6D

Re: Don Motion- Forever Feat. Mkceon by Isholaoni: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 and get free promotion with hypes and broadcast. And if you have any song you want us to promote online for you,we can help you promote it on ten sites for just #8000 which also include tooxclusive and notjustok with massive hypes and broadcast. Contact Ebenz on 07032617747 for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja DJ / Please I Need A Playlet For A Church Youth Programme / M-audio Bx5 Carbon Studio Monitor Speaker SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.