Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

President Buhari Administration Season Two!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari Administration Season Two!!! (519 Views)

Are There Successes Of Buhari Administration? / After S*x Season Two... LOL / Very Funny Picture About Buhari's Administration Cant Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Administration Season Two!!! by GenNext(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
President Buhari don land again oh!!! I'm not certain if a paint rubber of garri price won't rise up to 2k. Because this regime na season film we dey watch, welcome to season 2 episode 1 President buhari is BACK..........

Ehn ehn for those of you that is afraid of starvation and lack unit of measurement due to the present economic recession, just pray hard NEPA take light then we continue the story with our "I PASS MY NEIGHBOR" some of you know what i mean, in the absence of Buhari there's Osibanjo, i think we can manage him because Generator set is more reliable that NEPA light....

My question, when is the next election and who are we voting for this time around?

My answer, i am not voting for anybody above 40 years of age and below 30 years.

What is your take on this? let's have it please comment your opinion.....

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Are Unlimited At Jokesfair.com / See Graduate On State And Capitlal / Video: Best Tire Industry For Burning Of Thieves Introduced In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.