Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Real Is Viathan? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Viathan? (17520 Views)

Pls Help How Real Is This People, I Dont Want To Go Waste My TP For Nothing / How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? / Please Who Got This Message How Real Is This Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2017
ohgoholuwah:
I feel your pain Mr. Mikaj. And like u said, that's what job hunting has reduced graduates into. But all is well sha, let's put that behind us now.

I'm ready to share my test experience too ( ready when you are)

Based on logistics, I think everyone that wrote the test got an invite for the interview.else, why will the interview be from wed- Friday??!(I stand to be corrected o). Except their is another surprise waiting for us.

Anyways, mine is on Thursday, 2:15pm(mechanical). I promise to share my experience when im done.

BTW, can someone teach me how to quote post! I'm having difficulties doing that.

You click quote and the rest is easy. just type below the persons comment when it loads to a new page.

I doubt if that's how its scheduled. wrote my test on a Wednesday and I'm scheduled for Friday for the interview.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2017
mikaj:

You click quote and the rest is easy. just type below the persons comment when it loads to a new page.

I doubt if that's how its scheduled. wrote my test on a Wednesday and I'm scheduled for Friday for the interview.
Thanks boss...I get it now

I hope those scheduled for Wednesday will give us a little hint as regard the interview sha.

BTW, are you for mechanical too??! If so, what technical aspect of the interview are you preparing for?!
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
Acedit:

Hi Bro, since salary discussions would most likely come up, how much was the salary for the role or any graduate role during your time with them.

Thanks
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2017
ohgoholuwah:

Thanks boss...I get it now

I hope those scheduled for Wednesday will give us a little hint as regard the interview sha.

BTW, are you for mechanical too??! If so, what technical aspect of the interview are you preparing for?!

plant, engines
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by beyiokub: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
GLLady:
anybody got response from viathan yet?
None from me? Do u have any internal contact there?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2017
Hi guys !!!

The interview is not so strict ( depends on how u take it, though).

A panel would interview you, and more like getting to know you and your capabilities. Some technical questions are chipped in intermittently, though.

45minutes Max.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2017
aydrees09:
Hi guys !!!

A panel would interview you, and more like getting to know you and your capabilities. Some technical questions are chipped in intermittently, though.

45minutes Max.

Best of luck.

Gracias.... Success man
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
aydrees09:
Hi guys !!!

45minutes Max.

Best of luck.

Bro did you bring your CV along or they already had it? If so, did they use the one you brought along
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thanks, they will print out your CV themselves.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
aydrees09:
Thanks, they will print out your CV themselves.

Alright thanks.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2017
How did the interview go o to those that have done.

What kinda questions where asked.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hey guys

I just finished the interview now! And like mr aydress09 said, its not that strict and there is no technical question(s) prepared for us. You will be asked questions, technical or otherwise from your CV and what you say!

So, know wots on your CV and any technical terms related to it....simple!

Be calm and confident too

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
ohgoholuwah:
Hey guys

I just finished the interview now! And like mr aydress09 said, its not that strict and there is no technical question(s) prepared for us. You will be asked questions, technical or otherwise from your CV and what you say!

So, know wots on your CV and any technical terms related to it....simple!

Be calm and confident too

Goodluck!

Thanks man. Appreciate.

You just finishing now? How many then were in your batch
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
mikaj:

Thanks man. Appreciate.

You just finishing now? How many then were in your batch
10 people....I heard it was 10 too yesterday, so it might be 10 people too tmao.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 4:29am On Mar 31, 2017
ohgoholuwah:

10 people....I heard it was 10 too yesterday, so it might be 10 people too tmao.

What will be will be
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
mikaj:

What will be will be
How did it go ?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
aydrees09:

How did it go ?

Again its in God hand's. I believe I will make it not because I said absolutely nonsense but because God is forever in control bro.

For reals it was cazy. Like no joy. Did my part and failed the questions I was asked because it was far from what I could recall.

I just weak.

All good though. Faith works, positive attitude
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
mikaj:

Again its in God hand's. I believe I will make it not because I said absolutely nonsense but because God is forever in control bro.

For reals it was cazy. Like no joy. Did my part and failed the questions I was asked because it was far from what I could recall.

I just weak.

All good though. Faith works, positive attitude
Aalizwell bro... Nobody's 100 percent sure he/she is gonna be employed.... Everybody's just optimistic and praying for favour.

BTW, how many people were in your batch and is today the last day for the interview?!
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
ohgoholuwah:

Aalizwell bro... Nobody's 100 percent sure he/she is gonna be employed.... Everybody's just optimistic and praying for favour.

BTW, how many people were in your batch and is today the last day for the interview?!

Mikaj... He has said it all, we are all just hoping. I'm sure you did the best you can offer, just leave the rest to God, He will do justice either VIATHAN or not.

Congrats in advance!!!
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2017
aydrees09:

Mikaj... He has said it all, we are all just hoping. I'm sure you did the best you can offer, just leave the rest to God, He will do justice either VIATHAN or not.

Congrats in advance!!!

Gracias. All will be well
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by simplyPeter: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Has any one got response yet from viathan?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by skillfulrapper(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
simplyPeter:
Has any one got response yet from viathan?
I HAVENT .....I DONT HAV CONTACT OF ANYBODY I MET THERE TO KNOW...JUST OPTIMISTIC BRO

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by GLLady: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
no i dont oooo

i later got an invite for the interview sha on thurday 10am

hoping them should get back to successful candidates this week
beyiokub:
None from me? Do u have any internal contact there?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by GLLady: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2017
ohgoholuwah:

were part of the guys i meant in the waiting room on thursday?

i was scheduled for 10am (electrical lady)?

how did you respond to salary expectation question?

am afraid i over predicted salary expectation.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
GLLady:

were part of the guys i meant in the waiting room on thursday?

i was scheduled for 10am (electrical lady)?

how did you respond to salary expectation question?

am afraid i over predicted salary expectation.
Nah...I don't think so...I was scheduled for 2:15pm on Thursday, so we couldn't have met.

Ehn ehn...there's really no right or wrong answer to the salary question, after telling them I wish to be paid according to the pay scale for the job, I was "forced" to give a rough estimate of how much I think they might pay me. I think I mentioned 120/150 per month(but someone told me they pay way more than that). Like 200k and above(not a confirm source though).

How much did u predict?!

You can't be too sure if your salary expectation was high or low, since you don't know for sure how much they really pay.

Someone with better info should please enlighten us.

Aal izz well! As we keep hoping and waiting for a response from them.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by GLLady: 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
ohgoholuwah:

Nah...I don't think so...I was scheduled for 2:15pm on Thursday, so we couldn't have met.

Ehn ehn...there's really no right or wrong answer to the salary question, after telling them I wish to be paid according to the pay scale for the job, I was "forced" to give a rough estimate of how much I think they might pay me. I think I mentioned 120/150 per month(but someone told me they pay way more than that). Like 200k and above(not a confirm source though).

How much did u predict?!

You can't be too sure if your salary expectation was high or low, since you don't know for sure how much they really pay.

Someone with better info should please enlighten us.

Aal izz well! As we keep hoping and waiting for a response from them.

i actually said 120k.

all is well sha.

was expecting a response over the weekend,i asked the HR guy andhe said they will get back in a week's time.

or has anyone gotten a response? @ all?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Well, calls came in today for guys to come for medicals/offer letter.

Best of luck.

Mikaj, GLLady whats up ?

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by seyilapy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
aydrees09:

Best of luck.

Mikaj, GLLady whats up ?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
aydrees09:

Best of luck.

Mikaj, GLLady whats up ?

Brother this mumu Mikaj also got the call.

Like I said in the beginning, its all God. You got yours?

2 Likes

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
mikaj:

Brother this mumu Mikaj also got the call.

Like I said in the beginning, its all God. You got yours?
Woooow!...congrats bro

Its definitely God. Not for you alone, for everyone smiley

I was also called though.

Looking forward to seeing u guys.

Aal izz well!
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
ohgoholuwah:

Woooow!...congrats bro

Its definitely God. Not for you alone, for everyone smiley

I was also called though.

Looking forward to seeing u guys.

Aal izz well!

Emmm do we need to go all cooperate? Lemme know if I will begin borrowing shoe ati suit ati tie ati be be lo
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
mikaj:

Emmm do we need to go all cooperate? Lemme know if I will begin borrowing shoe ati suit ati tie ati be be lo
Lol...I don't know ooo

Borrow ke?!...big man like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.