Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

So Why Did PMB Come Back? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Why Did PMB Come Back? (494 Views)

Nigerians That Left The Country Are Now Trying To Come Back Home – Buhari / Bbnaija Is Over, What Did PMB Call Us / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Why Did PMB Come Back? by oloriooko(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome to PMB but my question is why did he come back?
Read his comment at the Villa:

"I deliberately came back towards the weekend so that the Vice President will continue and I will continue to rest," Buhari said at the presidential villa. "All I need is to do further follow-ups within some weeks

If he's now better why is he going back in few weeks time.

If he's now better why is he resting instead of hitting the ground running?
Re: So Why Did PMB Come Back? by Gmajor(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
the Cabal pressured him into coming back

1 Like

Re: So Why Did PMB Come Back? by Jabioro: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have sighted and quoted this statement in some of my comments.. It has no much different, the cabal bundle him to come.. Let him go back if he wish to do so..
Re: So Why Did PMB Come Back? by muykem: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
To send the camp of wailers into confusion.
Re: So Why Did PMB Come Back? by Omudia11: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
You and Buhari are only displaying foolishness.

Wasting tax payers money all because he's trying to "send camp of wailers into confusion"?
muykem:
To send the camp of wailers into confusion.

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Allocate 5,000 Hectares For Nigerian Army University Of Technology / Why I Dont Support Niger -delta Republic / I Bet Even The Top Political Analyst On Nairaland Can't Answer This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.