Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) (46404 Views)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by ovokooo: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
A Twitter user @damie_thompson claims her friend who had a layover at Dubai enroute the US was denied entry into the US despite having a valid visas and had travelled multiple times. According to the twitter user, the woman was pregnant and even gave birth to a premature baby while in Dubai. Read her tweets from bottom up.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/pregnant-nigerian-woman-denied-entry-us/

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
But where is lalasticlala oh sad sad

Justwise - pls come to the rescue

Nigerian government do something oh embarassed embarassed embarassed

Abike Dabiri and Onyeama - there might be no March salaries for both of you if this nonsense does not stop forthwith angry angry angry angry

15 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by justwise(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
I think they made the right decision, she should have returned back to Nigeria considering the fact that she just gave birth while on stopover in Dubai

Why continue with the journey with a new born baby?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by benedictnsi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Keneking:

I sent him to help me buy a cup of garri, 3 sachets of cold water, some cubes of sugar and 50 Naira groundnut make we take soak garri.... D sun is scorching........ BTW, why looking for him, he is not your errand boy

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Gmajor(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
she wants to born American citizen by all means abi?
Good for her

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by kingsman66(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
but why
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by olufemi2211(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Issoraoit..
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Dhaffs(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Niqeria iz seen as a virus in oda nations,yyyyyyh....?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by fabuloz1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol....meanwhile, my uncle is back from US grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
hail donald trump tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Earth2Metahuman: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dhaffs:
Niqeria iz seen as a virus in oda nations,yyyyyyh....?
wee you keep kwayet

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by diva90: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Traveling at such a delicate period, did her doctor not give her a no fly order

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by mayoor15(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Keneking:

Abike Dabiri and Onyeama - there might be no March salaries for both of you if this nonsense does not stop forthwith angry angry angry angry
Do what exactly, America does not allow pregnant women into the country, this isn't a Nigerian issue, I guess she wanted to beat immigration that was why she tried entering through Dubai.....shikena

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Quam7even(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's not by force...we should be proud of what we have in Nigeria first before others take us seriously...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigerians respect yourselves and stay in your country ooooo!!! Una nor go hear word, is it by force to go to another country where they have made it clear you are not welcome!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by mile12crises: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kpele..... woman was eyeing 'American citizen by birth'
Only to get Dubai citizenship

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Aburi001: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Trump might not complete his tenure, someone can quote me

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by donsteady(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
We need to quickly take action to end this madness. If possible have some USA citizens return at the point of entry just to send a message to Trump that he does not have monopoly of madness. Send at list 100 US citizens back in 24 hours and he will get the message clear. Tit for tat
Professor of law please take action now. Don't allow the US to take us for granted. Enough is enough. Do you all Nairalander a agree with me?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by bettercreature(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
justwise:
I think they made the right decision, she should have returned back to Nigeria considering the fact that she just gave birth while on stopover in Dubai

Probably on her way back

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by Agimor(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Trump.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by UnknownT: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Will the baby become Dubai (UAE) citizen now? Its a pity n sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by DCMIX(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
What's so special about that fxxxing US sef? Dem dey share dollars for street?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by OluDare01(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
justwise:

Nah! she was denied entry and on her way back to Naija, she had a stopover in Dubai where she gave birth

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nigerians....

...always going to the US to give birth so that their children can assume automatic citizenship

I think its good that The US is now strict with people entering their country... at least we will stay back and develop ours

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / Speeding Bus Crashes Into A Betting Shop, Destroys Everything Inside. Photos / Ogun State To Provide Electric Okada For Public Transportation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.