Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon (1078 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by dwag: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
I Might be getting it all wrong sha. Maka do small ameobo......
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

She's juz high...u better ask her what weed she smoke..
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by Dannidom(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
May be she na witch.
Run o!
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by Bluezy13(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Did you politely correct/remind her with smiles on your face
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by dwag: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She's juz high...u better ask her what weed she smoke..
hehehehehe.....highness to badt
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by dwag: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dannidom:
May be she na witch.
Run o!
Kikikikiki...... U don come o! She fine o
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by dwag: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bluezy13:
Did you politely correct/remind her with smiles on your face
......I gave her the smile back but she corrected herself back........she was even confused as in what could have made her bleep like that...... Those are the words running in her thoughts.
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by Bluezy13(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
dwag:
......I gave her the smile back but she corrected herself back........she was even confused as in what could have made her bleep like that...... Those are the words running in her thoughts.

Then you had no reason bringing it here
Re: When A Lady Greets You Good Evening With Smiles On Her Face When It's Still Noon by dwag: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bluezy13:

Then you had no reason bringing it here
welldonsir

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Girls To Stay Away From If You Love Your Life / What Ladies Need To Get Sexy Hip And Sweet Boob / MY DREAM WIFE, So Help Me God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.